Dankcloset's first grow

DankCloset

ok today i'am gonna scrap these stringy lil bitches. ok now i have some seeds iam germinating out of a dank bag....figure if it was worth smoking, its worth growing lol..... ok heres a pic of what i got to work with. the closet and seeds. just as soon as i get em taken and put in here, i have 1 250watt spiral bulb, that enough?

Re: dankcloset's first grow.

dankcloset said:
ok today i'am gonna scrap these stringy lil bitches. ok now i have some seeds iam germinating out of a dank bag....figure if it was worth smoking, its worth growing lol..... ok heres a pic of what i got to work with. the closet and seeds. just as soon as i get em taken and put in here, i have 1 250watt spiral bulb, that enough?

how big is the growroom?
how many plants are you gonna grow?

any questions just ask ill help any way i can and so will others like obm said listen to stik's advice

ok here is a big pic of the room i got to grow in. its approx 4 feet high by 2 feet wide by at least 5 feet long. its a 3 door closet.

100_06291.JPG

ok first off, its 1 150watt spiral, sorry i was stoned when i typed that in, in fact i dun remember typin some of that. anyway. here is a pic of the seeds iam germinating. i took inurendo's dvd case deal and put it on top of my monitor, the taproot on them are like 1cm long, when should i put in some medium?
100_0630.jpg

ok now, i have thought about this long time, check this out any opinions and replies welcome.
Snow Cone Seeding.
what i did was i went and got some solo brand snow cone cups the non waxed kind, took em out cut one end about halfway down. cut it off totally, took another cup and cut the very tip of it off cuz it was way to hard and compact, plus draining. taped both bottoms together, to stablize it. in theory by weting the soil first than placing it in the cup, when it comes time to transplant the ladies, just stick the cup in a 5gal filled with your medium bury the cup in the soil wet, as in the constant watering will make the cup weak + with the soil making the cup rot or break down. allowing the roots and tap to grow through the cup. the cup is just paper so it shouldnt harm the plant in anyway. the cup will stay stong enough until transplant-remove the tape before transplanting cup.-----this meaning there will be little too no shock on the young lady. this being said iam currently testing my idea.

oh yeah, i dont have any humidity in there, no spray bottle nothin.
ummm i can fit 3 or 4 in there. maybe, wat u guys think? max i should go for?

ok, today i went and picked up some fert, guys tell me if this is a no no or a yes yes, when do start using it, should i start using it as soon as the seedlings break the surface? use it while under ground? oh yeah what light regimen should i be using? right now i have it on 24/7

100_06352.JPG

the npk's 8-16-8, is this shit even organic? says its nearly ph neutral 6.5-7.5

ok grow space is looking good ur going to have to make sure that once it gets bigger to cover everything wiht reflective materal. Make sure the flourals are 2-4 inchees away. and dont do so many sees. u will only be able to fit one or two plants in there once they are big. and for the taprroot once it has shown u can plant it but i like to wait tell its like a quarter of and inche.
For fert dont use tell its like a few weeks old i introduce then about the third week, some might do it a lil sooner. but i dunno i dont think that is organic. and for the snow cone cut i dont think the roots will be able to break through it and has checmicals in there that might not be good for the plants.

ok, than i'll just cut away the cup and do it that way with little shock, yeah, i plan on doing well i have the whole closet to work with, so yeah its a 3 door closet. here is a pic with the doors closed. and open, check it though i plan on tining the whole closet, every part lol, iam going to stick 3 150's at the top hanging, than put a couple 100watters on the sides. that enough light :) ok now, for the monty's this is what it says on the back
total nitrogen(N)---8%
3% ammoniacal nitrogen
5% urea nitrogen
Available phosphate (P2O5).......8%
Soluble Potash (k2O)........8%
Derived from: ammonium hydroxide, urea, phosphoric acid, potassium hydroxide.

ok heres a full pic i have to work with, iam only gonna tin too the half closet, the second door.

100_06371.JPG

100_06362.JPG

u know whats sweet? i close the door at night, and no light escapes....

Well with u startin to bring alot of light in there u have to figure other things out. Im not sure if i have seen this yet. U need ventalation and a thermometer. U are going to have to control temps and keep them in the lower 80's. Since its winter its normally not to hard, but let me tell u sometimes its a pain in the A$$..
But to answer ur qustion in ur space i think 2 , 150watt would work but more light is always better

your closet is a decent size you could easily grow up to 3-4 plants in there, you got plenty of space there. like its been mentioned you really need to focus on certain things like ventilation of heat and smell. I don't know what to say about lights because I only use MH and HPS bulbs not floro's. in my opinion florescent lights are pretty much a waste unless you're using them for seedlings and clones. you just can't get near the same quality or quantity using floro's as MH or HPS bulbs.

lol how the hell am i gonna fit mh or hps in that closet???? burn the place down, any other suggestions for lighting? i know florals are waste, but they work for what i got go with, and there cheap, personally, if i had more space, yeah i would go buy the hps or mh unit, but with a closet that size, no point, i cant put in mh or hps i dont think....ventilation, my g/f is home 24/7 so i have her air out the closet 4 times a day, hehe maybe much, but she wont forget after her doing it a couple days. umm yeah iamma go get some more tin and tin it, but there still small so i dont really need alot of tin as of yet, u see the beauty of that closet? the furnace is on the other side of the wall :) iamma go snag my neighbors out door thermomiter...hehe kidding, that would be funny though.....

what can i do about smell? i have fan blowing 24/7, there tiny, and i live in a trailor for now, the thing is, wat should i do about the smell???? i could always drill 3 holes in the top of the doors... put in 3 box fans, with 3 carbon filters, u guys think that would work???? make 2 output and one input?

well a few plants dont smell to to bad if u live wiht someone that will care u are growin u should get a carbo filter. but if its fine and u live by urself a few plants i wouldnt worry about it. yeah i will admit my two plants smelled my whole house up but it allready smelled from smokin i just left my window in my room open and fan on.

that will work perfect, everyone here smokes and doesnt mind the plants. so it will work good.

Back
Top Bottom