Gunjababy's Soil Closet Grow Blueberry and Skunk # 1

these were me and dollapawas babies and due to my ex girlfriend who came here when i wasnt , she broke in to the closet and thrashed the whole thing plants an all snapped and de rooted .. what a freakin mess and a crazy ass cun

Be very careful with what u are doing,a angry ex-girlfriend sounds like major trouble. On the other hand if they are not looking bad by now you should be good.

What the HELL was your EX doing there and u wasn't ?

:peacetwo::goodluck:

Be very careful with what u are doing,a angry ex-girlfriend sounds like major trouble. On the other hand if they are not looking bad by now you should be good.

What the HELL was your EX doing there and u wasn't ?

:peacetwo::goodluck:

Well she came to pick up her shit and i was chillin wit this girl and my roommate skateing a the skatepark and shit was pissed off i guess , and i hear ya on he major trouble part but she dunno whats goin on in there now so thats good.

gb,
so what happened with the plants ect...alive?...galfriend?....is all ok?....how did the blueberry work out for you?....lavendar

skunk #1 and blueberry ? post some pics and start a journal, I'll love to see how yours came out. :peace:

I got my journal going with some pics up. I have 1 skunk #1 flowering and all the rest of my Blueberry and Skunk #1 are vegging.

Click on the link down below

BLUEBERRY HARVESTED ON 3/21 SUNDAY

Sorry for the late post been real busy, but I finally cut the blueberry last sunday, it was a short plant as you will see in the pic. I cut and hung it to dry in my DYI dry box, final dry weight was 56 grams. I currently have them curing in jars.

SMOKE REPORT ON BLUEBERRY(UNCURED)

1st off the buds are nice and tight and dense. The smell is a super sweet aroma. the taste well for know is ok, remember i haven't given it a good cure yet. 1 thing for sure is the buds are turning a blueish purple color. it definitely packs a nice punch. When i cut her her trichs were all across the board from clear to cloudy to a few amber trichs.
now pics............

DSC010404.JPG

DSC010433.JPG

DSC010443.JPG
as u can see the buds are turning color.

DSC010453.JPG

DSC010475.JPG

DSC010483.JPG

DSC010503.JPG

DSC010493.JPG

FINAL REPORT ON SKUNK # 1

The skunk #1 was some of the best shit i smoked,smelled and tasted in a long time. The final dry wight was 3.25 oz. I thought i would have got more but not complaining at all.
The skunk # 1 is definitely on the top of my list real easy to grow able to withstand alot of mistakes. and for the final product is well worth it. As soon as you light a blunt, bong, joint whatever people will know you are not smoking trash. It has a strong overpowering smell to it but not in a bad way at all.

Back
Top Bottom