Gunjababy's Soil Closet Grow Blueberry and Skunk # 1

:ganjamon:I pretty much just went through your whole grow bro. It was cool watching them blueberry plants grow. Send us a smoke report, and close up shots of the cured buds? +REP.:Rasta::peacetwo::goodjob:

thanks bro will do, i think the skunk might get chopped 1st, the BB doesnt have enough amber trichs for me yet. I did smoke a lil of the skunk #1 And WOW some real good smoke and i didnt even cure it yet. real good stuff

I wanna ask a question for anybody with a answer. I build a dry box from a a regular tub a added a 85cfm cpu fan as intake air to blow in, i made a hole across the fan for air to go out. i have lines going across to hang the bud from.
buds_drying_in_dry_box.JPG

intake_fan1.JPG
air going in
exhaust_hole.JPG
air going out.

What i want to know is this considered slow drying ?? or am i speeding it up ???

I have good news I was finally able to clone my DP blueberry plant, it was cut on 2/08 and i am now noticing new growth, i checked in the cup and roots have develop. will be moving in bigger pots in the a.m. one thing i notice about my DP BB plant is that it is slow in everything as far as growth overall development. I started my skunk # 1 the same time and the trichs on her are cloudy and turning amber, but the trichs on BB is still clear and semi cloudy, very very few amber trichs. they say the BB is a 8-10 week plant and the skunk is 9-11 weeks. NOT IN THIS CASE!!!!!!!!!! I think i will be chopping the skunk #1 soon, I took a taste and its pretty much ready i would love to leave for a week more or so but i need the room for my skunk #1 TOPPED clone. She is begging to be flowered.

:peacetwo::peacetwo::thumb::ganjamon:

Lavendar thanks alot, can anyone answer the question i have on post # 383

I would think fast, as you have air blowing on it....would be good if you could darken the area some....like with cardboard over the top....light degrades the thc....or towel would work maybe....lavendar

I would think fast, as you have air blowing on it....would be good if you could darken the area some....like with cardboard over the top....light degrades the thc....or towel would work maybe....lavendar

I am covering the top with a cardboard. So the top is covered. The reason i ask is because i left them there for a day the buds were crisp to the touch as soon as i put in jar, that green fresh cut grass smell came out and they were semi damp so i out them back on the line again ???:peacetwo:

I am covering the top with a cardboard. So the top is covered. The reason i ask is because i left them there for a day the buds were crisp to the touch as soon as i put in jar, that green fresh cut grass smell came out and they were semi damp so i out them back on the line again ???:peacetwo:

What you're getting is a dry thats to fast, the outer edges are dry while the majority of the moisture in the middle at the stem... its best to not force the dry time to much... we all know how annoying crispy nuggs that turn it to powder are... good luck:yummy:

once again, this is what i would do, keep them in a jar, open the lid, turn them around so the air circulates and no hot spots...if they feel too wet, leave the lid off for a while, hours, or minutes, you decide, by feel, and always smell them for mold...after a wk or two, you only have to open the jars every so often, but that is later...but thats what i would do...lavendar:yummy:

great about the cardboard.:goodjob:...you're doing wonderful:welldone:...so relax a little:thumb:...lavendar

hey gujababy your grow is looking great man i wish mine was coming along like that i have a ? tho a couple of my plants got ripped out of the dirt i put them in bigger pots and added a lot of water do you think they have a chance of surviving

HARVEST TIME SKUNK #1 67 DAYS OF FLOWER

DSC010151.JPG

DSC010133.JPG

DSC010141.JPG

DSC010161.JPG

DSC010172.JPG

Ok now minor smoke report on the cola's, remember those were chopped last week. I trimmed the cola's, hung to dry and cured for 1 week. The smoke was a very pleasant taste. The smell was like heaven, as soon as you light it, it covers the room in a beautiful aroma. A friend came by and i rolled 1 up as soon as i lit it he said where did i get that from.( me and my girl were dying of laughter). All he kept saying it was some real good shit, that he hasn't smoked in awhile. I will be curing this batch longer to see the difference in the product.

As far as the Dutch Passion Blueberry she is still going, her trichs are now starting to turn a lil amber when she is about 25% amber i will give her the axe. I moved the skunk #1 topped clone in to the flower to replace her mom, I also have the skunk 47 in there and her buds are getting bigger with a sweet smell. Pics tomorrow on that and the Veg closet.....

BTW I dont really weigh wet weight so when it's all dried up i will let you know. I didnt weigh the cola's so i'm not even sure what that was....

hey man thanks for actually saying something back to me. well when i took a look at them all of the plants had a good amount of root on them but they are by far much shorter than they were before they got ripped out so without hesitation i re planted them in much bigger pots and gave a lot of water and there still lookin ok and green but im still afraid they will die. also some of the plants i poked a hole through cling wrap and put them in a lil water and those seem to be doing fine to ill keep you posted thanks for all the help

hey man thanks for actually saying something back to me. well when i took a look at them all of the plants had a good amount of root on them but they are by far much shorter than they were before they got ripped out so without hesitation i re planted them in much bigger pots and gave a lot of water and there still lookin ok and green but im still afraid they will die. also some of the plants i poked a hole through cling wrap and put them in a lil water and those seem to be doing fine to ill keep you posted thanks for all the help

I honestly think you will be fine. keep me posted:peacetwo:

these were me and dollapawas babies and due to my ex girlfriend who came here when i wasnt , she broke in to the closet and thrashed the whole thing plants an all snapped and de rooted .. what a freakin mess and a crazy ass cun

Back
Top Bottom