Dankcloset's first grow

Re: dankcloset's first grow.

ok u guys can help me out with this, my cousin gave me this bulb, iam stupid when it comes to this shit, he doesnt know how many watts or wat kinda bulb, it came from his grower, is this mh or hps? and how many watts? this is wat it says on the bottom receptor of the bulb :1234567890 jfmamj-jasond iam freakin stumped..... any help would be mutha fuckin tremendous.......

100_06711.JPG

dammit, i saw how much hps and mh bulbs cost, fyckin shit, i hope i can find a better price on them.... plus i dont have anything to plug this biotch into, how much and where should i look for the unit capable of handling this bad boy?

ok now iam gonna go to the dollar tree and buy up there whole supply of aluminum foil cuz this closet is pretty big and i doubt 37 sq feet will do it... i'll show u what the closet looks like done up in shiny when i get back and am done puttin it up, ok on my plant, the node after the baby leafs. it looks like its flowering? wtf is that? on the first node, there still to small for me to see, what light shedule should i be using on these? i have it on 24/7 its a 150w fluoros

dankcloset said:
ok now iam gonna go to the dollar tree and buy up there whole supply of aluminum foil cuz this closet is pretty big and i doubt 37 sq feet will do it... i'll show u what the closet looks like done up in shiny when i get back and am done puttin it up, ok on my plant, the node after the baby leafs. it looks like its flowering? wtf is that? on the first node, there still to small for me to see, what light shedule should i be using on these? i have it on 24/7 its a 150w fluoros

I wouldnt use aluminum foil. It's known to cause burn spots on the plants. Mylar is pretty much the best you can do. Or you would be fine to just paint all the walls white.

what is mylar? and where can i get it an about how much lol..... oh yeah anyone know about how much the "lamp" is gonna cost me for about 150-300watt hps or mh?

mylar is a refletive material used insteand of foil and things like that. It is the best out of them all besides white paint. And a Ballast for a hps or Mh light will cost around 100bucks give or take where u get it from.

yeah its expensive for the good stuff i been growing this plant for a while and i dont see geting more than a few joints out of the thing though it has been fun and easy i am waiting for the outdoor season to roll around cause i can start quite a few sprouts in me greenhouse if i can get this germination thing to work.
I quite like the flourecent lights nice and secretive. i have a feeling though that with this one fifty watter that i got now i can acheive more! but im gonna take it as it goes im in no hurry to piss my rent off. that would not be keen.

aight, check this out, my camera kinda sucks, its only 3.2m.p(mega pixels) after the baby leafs, comes the first adult node(adult leaves) than the second, when there just growing do they always turn down? here i'll try and get a picture...

nvm i just tried to get pic, batteries are dead :|....maybe tommarow the batteries will be charged?....lol

Eldamari420 said:
yeah its expensive for the good stuff i been growing this plant for a while and i dont see geting more than a few joints out of the thing though it has been fun and easy i am waiting for the outdoor season to roll around cause i can start quite a few sprouts in me greenhouse if i can get this germination thing to work.
I quite like the flourecent lights nice and secretive. i have a feeling though that with this one fifty watter that i got now i can acheive more! but im gonna take it as it goes im in no hurry to piss my rent off. that would not be keen.

i agree with you, my bills come first, than recreation, this is why iam tryin to get stuff cheap :| plus that and i gotta have money to buy a sack ya know~!

BlackTurboTeg420 said:
mylar is a refletive material used insteand of foil and things like that. It is the best out of them all besides white paint. And a Ballast for a hps or Mh light will cost around 100bucks give or take where u get it from.

hell i thought it was more than that, heh, go figure, well today i went to home depot again(damit iam starting to be there best customer). now in my closet i have 450watts of floro's lmfao think thats enough? i think i have the heating deal figured out, if i keep the temp in my house average of 70degrees, with the lights included in my closet, it stays average of 83degrees. u guys remember my stringy plant? well its growing good lol, i decided to keep it cuz i dun have anymore seeds, well shes doing excellent dispite the stretching, shes at her, uhh hold on lemme go look(i would post a pic, but batteries are dead :|) i see her 4th node comin along(not including the baby leaf node) does that even count as a node? oh yeah i also see the correct me if iam wrong but calyx's at the joints of the leaves. the other 2 are doing great, 2nd node 3leafs, i'll put up pics tommarow

ok, iamma go check on the batteries, if there charged i'll get this funny ass side pic, cuz she looks shorter in that pic than she really is, u guys gonna laugh

hey the leaf's on my smaller plants are starting to burn, the tips, iam thinkin over watering? cuz the frankenstein is doin awesome, or maybe hot spot, well iamma move em and see if thats the problem, and see if i can work around the hot spot
iamma take some more pictures if i can get em to turn out good. camera kinda sucks.

You are using flourals and if u have them at least 4 inches away i do not think they are buring or hot spots. MH and hps are the ones that normally make the hot spots. How often are u watering? You should only we water when the soil is dry and starts to crack.

ok then its over watering, i will hold off till it cracks.
here some more pics of her(hopefully)

100_06991.JPG

100_06981.JPG

100_06971.JPG

when should i pinch her?

hey guys, on that top shot, u can see the leaf stem is purple, wat u suppose that is?

100_06991.JPG

and when do u suppose i should pinch her?

ok this is what i have come up with so far, now remember, i dont have ventilation, so the doors are open 3 or 4 hours a day.. if not more, i have 450watts of floro's in there, i think thats enough..

100_07061.JPG

Back
Top Bottom