Defoliation during flowering for greater yields!

They do really well... they bounce back pretty quick... I keep my plants fairly short (24-30" usually) The bottom buds that usually end up being popcorn junk are nice usable buds, so I gain quite a bit of weight. I have done side by side tests with multiple trays of clones. For me and the strain I am growing it is awesome... It also cuts water/nute consumption tremendously after defol... be very careful of over-watering right after! I also use LED lighting.

nice .hope these 1s bounce back here are some more pic 39 days intoflower but got some brown pistals allready and buds seem to small.
DSCN07819.jpg
DSCN077810.jpg
DSCN077912.jpg
DSCN078311.jpg
DSCN07729.jpg
DSCN077912.jpg
DSCN078011.jpg
DSCN07739.jpg

In my opinion, this is a mistake...U risk overdoing it and stressing them out...
The fan leaves R supposed to feed the buds, while absorbing sunlight and turn it into surgars and fueling bud growth...
Taking all the leaves off can turn a female into a hermaphrodite or a male, destabilizing the breed...
It could ruin the whole thing with a ton of seeds...

Well, it's indoors not outdoors, big difference
I noticed that U didn't take all the leaves off, just the bigger, older leaves...
U do this in a few steps, not all at once...
I bend the plants with a rope staked in ground
which exposes other areas, I bend them differently all the time, no topping, I also use sinkers(split shots) on string looped around branch tips, it fills out quite nicely, and these old leaves die off naturally anyway....

Exactly 777hrd, u take the old and big sun leaves on the main stem. They fall off and die off naturally anyway, bend the stem and branches in different positions all the time, no topping at all...
Outside, the sun is so much more powerful and so many more lumens than inside....
A greenhouse is the best, no ridiculous hydro
bills, no carbon footprint, totally naturally done
Set up a watering system on a timer that flood them an hour before the sun hits, with greenhouse facing south, absolutely perfect..lol

They R not looking bad for inside, do U fertilize
a lot with flowering stuff?
U must use CO2 also, that alone will improve
the yield more than taking leaves off...
I get it, indoors u don't have the power of the sun for free...

I use to grow outside just takes too long to get some smoke . I don't have property to grow like I use too . Or I would be using the sun

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I know what U mean believe me, it's a lot of work, risky also.
I grow close to a small creek and it dries up sometimes, the cops walk their dogs in dried up creek bed and found and busted a few people that way....
I didn't get charged because they didn't catch me in the act, the guy across the river got nailed with 32 plants, dogs can smell it a mile away...lol
They cruise around in there helicopters over farm fields, they find all kinds, have boots on the ground with the drug dogs...lol

The government is talking about legalizing it in 2017, I'll believe it when I see it...
They came out with a breathalyzer for it...

Back
Top Bottom