Defoliation during flowering for greater yields!

Any advice on how to and how much I should trim , new grower
01a4d2867a4c16298253cb669d55d32b.jpg
cheers

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420

ill put some more pic up tonite 48 days into flower now thee starting to fill in now i think im in the room every day so its hard to juge lol.do you think still got 4 weeks to go.dont no stain some people tell me hee there sativa.could thay be og kush?10 by 10 by 10 tent 20 plants 10 inch intake fan 12 inch exurst fan 2 circle fans on poles 3 600s and 2 1200w.post pic soon.this was my first grow doing it for medicine try getting off persctiption drugs.recking my liver.hope this works thanks to every 1 here for your help.:thumb::thanks:

I would have to say that they R sativas, or sativa dominant hybrids...
Do U use CO2? Folliar spray? Start checking the pistils too, U can produce CO2 with baking
soda and a slow drip of vinegar....
They look great, CO2 improves yield by up to 70%....It's good to go in there because U exhale CO2, go in there when lights R off
Use a green light, that doesn't affect them and they take in CO2 at night....Great job, smoking pot is much better 4 U than the pills, good luck...

dude, i need help i have 8 rainbow kush plants that are 11 weeks old. i just switched to 12/12 from 18/6. how long do i flower?
Im assuming they are photos. The breeder info can tell you how long, but we just harvested some Purple Kush and the breeder said 8-10 weeks after the first signs of flowers. You should be able to go to the site where.you ordered the seeds from and find out how long flower should be.

Hi guys I’m new to this but love all the advice I can get, trial and error is surely the best route to success? I have never used soil or grew a plant in my life when I started I got taught the methods for nft, The more research I have done has gave me more things to think about? Is nft the best way to get max yield if everything is under control? Or is it best to use soil and learn the inns and outs properly, thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom