Deformed growth 13 days old why?

SparkyMcHigh

First and foremost thanks for reading. Alright here's some background info. 10 plants total this is the only one with deformations. Soil is promix, FFOF, Happy Frog conditioner, worm castings, alaskan humus, perlite. Lighting schedule is 18/6. Under two mars 700's (24" above). Light nute feeding 2 days ago (1/8th strength if that...). Growth was deformed before nutes. All plants took the nutes swimmingly. Discoloration was much worse in the 1st week. I was hoping just to ride it out. Is it as simple as genetics? 1st set of leaves were stunted but still growing(slowly). No clue what is happening with the 2nd set. And no I don't have a PH pen (I know I know).
SAM_1808.JPG
SAM_18111.JPG
SAM_18122.JPG

I'd chalk it up to genetics. It happens. If you need the space cut your losses and move on. I have seen some deformed ones like that give you something, but if you're running ten she'll be just a headache.

Light nute feeding? For seedling? This one has nothing to do with bad genetics - you can clearly see burns on leaves. Listen... try reading around forums, perhaps get a book. You can't grow anything like this.

I wouldn't blame it on nutes when 9 of 10 are growing like No-Shave November. Also the fact that there were deformities prior to feeding. Some companies say to feed from day 1, others say wait till 3 sets of leaves, others wait a month. The proof is in the pudding, I'll just have to find out myself! Journal is in my sig if you want to see how the others responded. They loved the molasses and voodoo juice @ 1/16th-1/8th strength. Thanks for your input!

Back
Top Bottom