Dekons - BCN Diesel Auto - Outdoor

whats good dekon,
astonr here jus checkin in on your little grow buddy, hows it going!!! dont get discouraged with the slow growth, after doing some research and watching my 2 afgoo's grow up!!! the roots do all the growing for almost the first like 2 months, with little to very slow growth above ground!!! i watched my afgoo's stay small and runt for almost a whole 2 months, but Afgoo 1 took off about a week ago, basicly like 2 days after the official day of summer!!! and 2 days ago Afgoo 2 just started to veg out like crazy now... so i hope the same for yours also!!! what day did you seed to soil??? and did you germinate??? i did germination on the 23 of april and seed to soil on the 25th and it went outside on the 27th!!! here is what they look like now!!!
Afgoo 1
SAM_1334.JPG
SAM_1340.JPG

Afgoo 2
SAM_1338.JPG
SAM_1333.JPG

Afgoo 1 is LSTing right now and is at 11 inches now soil to top

:peacetwo:

As of today it will be day 28 from when she popped out of the soil. From what I've been noticing it's almost a node a week is the average growth. The color has been getting darker by the day so I very happy about that. Thinking there was possibly a nute lock in there cause a week after the flush and transplant it's been looking a lot better.

I'm just not that use to this slow growth :)
As well I usually plant more than one bean of a particular strain then select the best growing/looking/etc etc etc....

As of today it will be day 28 from when she popped out of the soil. From what I've been noticing it's almost a node a week is the average growth. The color has been getting darker by the day so I very happy about that. Thinking there was possibly a nute lock in there cause a week after the flush and transplant it's been looking a lot better.

I'm just not that use to this slow growth :)
As well I usually plant more than one bean of a particular strain then select the best growing/looking/etc etc etc....

man that sounds all to familiar!!! those were my exact thoughts as well!!!
here is a timeline of the Afgoo!!!

4/26
SAM_07561.JPG

5/25
A1
SAM_10211.JPG

A2
SAM_1019.JPG

6/14
A1
SAM_12591.JPG

A2
SAM_12581.JPG

6/27
A1
SAM_1339.JPG

A2
SAM_13381.JPG

so you see after 2 months this is where i am at finally with a lot of veg growth!!! the yellowing happened for me as well as you see in the 5/25 photos!!!

@astoner thats one sweet looking glass piece you got there! I need to pick up a new one since I played butterfingers and broke mine =/

I'm going to keep my eye on her to see how she reacts hopefully from here on out there will be no other issues. Just in case tho I plan on moving one or two more outdoors so I at least have something outdoors this season if anything happens. I've got a Big Band from Kannabia that's almost a month old been topped and just started training yesterday. Still debating on putting that one outside or moving it into the flower box once the other is done.

what good dekon,
thanks, i had a lot better piece, but i did the butterfinger thing also, it was a nice sherlock pipe, i loved it, but i got to stoned and went to put it down, and my fingers just let it go, then it dropped, when i didnt see it shatter i thought i was cool! but then i looked closer, and i noticed that the reson was just holding it together!!! oh well!!!
I did outdoor crop cus i wanted to see how much of a yeild you get from outdoors!!! i cant wait to see the results!!!

Day 32

Well it's been coming a long guy's, plant looks no worse for wear. It continues to get hotter and hotter outside so I've been watching the water intake on her. It got a nice dose of Grow Big and Big Bloom this morning so we shall see how it goes :)

100_09396.JPG
100_09374.JPG

dekon,
whats good, hope you had a great 4th of July weekend!!! just checkin in on your update!!! they look nice dude, comin along just nicely, they look further along they mine did on day 32... but mine really took off when i started adding the Nitrogen rich Nutes!!! i just did a transplant on Afgoo 1, check out my journal to see how pot bound the roots were!!! keep up the great job!!!

dekon,
whats good, hope you had a great 4th of July weekend!!! just checkin in on your update!!! they look nice dude, comin along just nicely, they look further along they mine did on day 32... but mine really took off when i started adding the Nitrogen rich Nutes!!! i just did a transplant on Afgoo 1, check out my journal to see how pot bound the roots were!!! keep up the great job!!!

oh yeah man great 4th, hope yours was good as well!

well broke down a little bit ago and decided to do a single round of LST on my little auto. Since there's no signs of sex yet and she still seems to just be growing, didn't think it would hurt too much. Just selected like the 5th node and bent it right on over.

This is my first time ever growing an auto flowering plant so dunno what will happen so I guess time will tell :Namaste:

right now I'm kind of winging it to be honest...

It's kind of a weird auto tho. From everything I've read about auto's they are suppose to show signs of sex within 19-24+ days from seed. Now everything I've read on the seed banks site about this particular auto, it will not flower until it's either introduced to 14/10 or 12/12 light schedule. Says something about force flowering it to keep it short but forget that it's outside so I have no objections on a 5-6ft sativa in the backyard :)

I just find it kind of funny that it says auto flowering but yet you would still have to introduce a photo period change...

Well contacted the seed bank and this is the information that I received. Kind of interesting to know bout these autos....

For the best results, we recommend growing these plants outdoors, since the whole process may take up to three and a half months. They are not like the 60-70 day self-flowering varieties, but over 100 days, to assure the highest yield and optimal psychoactive content, as well as the best flavour and smell.

According to them it shouldn't start to show flowers until its 6th - 7th week from seed.

You would think this information would be readily available but I guess not...

Hi Dekon, you know I was really close to buying some autos this season, but ended up with my bloombox because of the problems with autos. It seems like some will only flower at 12/12 and I also doubt potency is as high as in non-auto strains.
I had a single auto last season and all the time I put into it, never payed of in terms of yield, taste and pontency.

Well good luck on doing better than I did...

Btw. your CFL grows rock, can't wait to see the results of your ongoing grow:cheer:

Hi Dekon, you know I was really close to buying some autos this season, but ended up with my bloombox because of the problems with autos. It seems like some will only flower at 12/12 and I also doubt potency is as high as in non-auto strains.
I had a single auto last season and all the time I put into it, never payed of in terms of yield, taste and pontency.

Well she just started to show hairs today!!! On day 42 from when she first popped out of the soil. One thing I have noticed about this plant is WOW she does stink! I can sit next to her on the patio and smell it, even with a decent breeze.

I'm going to get some pictures of her tomorrow when the sun comes back up.

:)

That's good news, I hope it turns out nice good for you!
Actually a period of about 90-100 days from seed - harvest would fit right into the summers here and hopefully yield a lot more than a 60 day variety.

Just looked over my auto from last year and it looks better than I remembered...
170d93dd.jpg

c18b1504.jpg

4531d0f7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom