Dekons - BCN Diesel Auto - Outdoor

Well guys I decided not to use molasses this time around and guess what... Noticing some Cal/Mag issues popping up on random fan leaves. Good thing today its going to rain all day so I'm collecting me a bucket of rain water to flush. Then give it a splash of molasses water just to treat the Cal/Mag problems, I don't want to use much just enough to address the issue.

Day 74

She stands at 32" from the soil and does not seem to be stretching anymore only getting fatter by the day :)

Here we go guys this is what seems to be the Cal/Mag issues.

100_10281.JPG
100_10295.JPG

As you can see a bit of "rust" starting to form up on random leaves here an there. It happens so I'm not too worried about it :)

Here's some pictures for you all

100_10322.JPG
100_10303.JPG
100_10316.JPG

She's suppose to finish in a 100+ days so we still have some time on our hands :)

:peacetwo:

just a small question im hoping you can help " how do i make a simple carbon extractor" as i got up this morning and my house was reeking, sorry to ask this on your thread but i have got to do this fast as i have people coming to stay next week.......
:helpsmilie:
:love:

Here's the first few I seen in the DIY section of the forums. I'm sure there's more within the forums made from different materials. I was planning on getting some carbon air filters from HDepot or other hardware store. Placing one in my A/C as well cutting and resizing 3 others for my returns so that all the air from the A/C is circulating throughout the house is going through some sort of carbon filter.

DIY Carbon Scrubber
DIY Odor Control Bucket
Odor solutions?

Hope this helps :) :goodluck:

Day 78 From Seed

We are getting close to the end here maybe a few more weeks :yahoo: Not much really has changed, the CAL/MAG issue is a little more evident in this series of pictures. It's so close to the finishing date that I'm not too worried, I gave her a splash of molasses water to treat it.

100_10363.JPG
100_10351.JPG
100_10372.JPG
100_10383.JPG
100_10393.JPG

Well guy's I broke down over the weekend and snipped me off a little sample bud. The sample was bout 20 days before completion but all I can say is WOW!?!?! Holy crap the smell/taste and full out body high.

So far it has a very pungent odor kinda like cocktail onions but has a fruity/sweet taste when smoked. I swear I can't stand the smell of onions and while I was trimming up that sample bud I bout yacked....lol It DEFINITELY has a smell you can "CHEW" I will give it that!

More To Come :)

Day 86 From Seed

She currently stands 34" from the soil I'm sure she would be taller without the LST bend. No real changes just going to start the final flushing process. Going to give her nothing but pH'd water and maybe some more molasses and thats it.
100_10466.JPG
100_10476.JPG
100_10505.JPG
100_10513.JPG

You can still see some of the CAL/MAG issue but it's pretty much stopped. Although what damage was done is already done. So we still have about 2+ weeks left we shall see :)

More to Come

Harvested on day 93 from seed

- Flushed for 2 weeks with only ph'd water.
- 80/20 cloudy/amber trichs.

Sorry can't give you all a wet weight don't have scale right now.

For a dry weight once complete, I'll give a guesstimate of maybe 40-50g's :)

So out of the dark come's some light :yummy:

100_10596.JPG
100_10604.JPG
100_10625.JPG
100_10645.JPG
100_10655.JPG
100_10712.JPG
100_10674.JPG
100_10771.JPG

I can tell you she was a little bit of a pain to grow at first. Started off very slow but once it started to flower, she sprung to life. Be forewarned this little lady puts off one POWERFUL smell. So this might not be a strain to mess with if "stealth" is in your vocabulary.

:thanks:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

fwiw, in my experience the bigger the pot the bigger the plant and the less water the more the roots grow, the more the water the more foliage. of couse too much water and the roots can rot and pests can propagate, mold can occur, etc. j

Back
Top Bottom