Dexter4Morgan's Kill Room - The LED Revolution Continues Grow

re: Dexter4Morgan's Kill Room- The LED Revolution Continues Grow

Is there a rule of thumb for transferring babies to large pots ?

The seedlings are in 6 inch tall pots but I'm seeing some roots starting to poke out the bottom.

When do you know its time to move them into something larger ?

how did the dark period go? was their allot of stretching? ive heard it will make the plants stretch more, and ive also heard it will keep them shorter just wondering what happen with urs?

I'll measure them tonight and see. I cant see anything different

#1 that was supercropped is now 25.5 inches
#2 that was LSTed is 22
#3 that was LSTed is 17
#4 the runt and LSTed is 17

I also watered them when they came out of the dark too.

The seedlings are in 6 inch tall pots but I'm seeing some roots starting to poke out the bottom.

Anyone on the seedling question ?

My father just got a great new macro lens today cant wait to borrow it when the ladies start getting frosty. I just can't show him the pics LOL

Roots poking out? I'd transplant 'em now :goodluck:

Re: Dexter4Morgan's Kill Room- The LED Revolution Continues Grow

The girls at 2 weeks old I think they will be going in the 10 gallon pots tonight

GROW_ROOM_341.JPG

GROW_ROOM_35.JPG

Hey just a note about your transplant dilemma. Roots might show at the bottom of a small pot before they have fully developed inside. You can transplant right now if you want, but if you're going to be really wanting to push them hard after you transplant, I would give them enough time to develop a really strong root system in their small pot first. It could just be a couple of extra days, and it won't hurt them unless you leave them for a long time and they become rootbound. Just a couple cents for you from a lurker :)

Thanks Scoosch. I am going to wait until Friday. 3 of my Purple Trainwreck sour Diesels are going to be put into flower then so once they go in there I'll put the Venus's in pots. I have room now but trying to keep things cool with out turning on another light the GDP's like it cooler it seems

So Round 2 of flowering is about to get started. 3 Purple Trainwreck Sour Diesels went into the dark today

I also pulled up a chair at the big boy table....I bought a CO2 tank and regulator :grinjoint:

Purple Train Wreck Sour Diesel #1-Free Range no LST or anything 24 Inches tall

GROW_ROOM_PTSD_1_36.JPG
GROW_ROOM_PTSD_1B_37.JPG

Purple Train Wreck Sour Diesel #2- LSTed 22 Inches tall

GROW_ROOM_PTSD_2_38.JPG
GROW_ROOM_PTSD_2B_39.JPG

Purple Train Wreck Sour Diesel #3- little over agressive LSTing I think 18 inches tall

GROW_ROOM_PTSD_3_40.JPG
GROW_ROOM_PTSD_3_41.JPG

Back
Top Bottom