Dexter4Morgan's Kill Room - The LED Revolution Continues Grow

Re: Dexter4Morgan's Kill Room- The LED Revolution Continues Grow

Finally was able to get in before the lights came on to get some pics.

LA Cons getting their flower on. Purple Trainwreck Sour Diesel back middle
GROW_ROOM_56.JPG

GROW_ROOM_60.JPG

LA Con
GROW_ROOM_57.JPG

GROW_ROOM_58.JPG

Irish Boy and I were discussing the flip and whether darkness before going to 12/12 did anything.

I put two Grand Daddy Purps in 30 hours of darkness and one straight into 12/12 to see which would flower first. I know it maybe hard to see in the pic but the one on the right went straight into 12/12 and is flowering first in about a week

GROW_ROOM_59.JPG

looking nice and healthy. just a heads up keep an eye on the DM red me and a buddy are having a issue with it, both around 3 weeks in bloom.

I saw that, I thought the grow before when you got Budzilla you used red dm on that one ?

The LA Cons are coming up on 3 weeks. I did mix in half OC+ and Red DM with them

I saw that, I thought the grow before when you got Budzilla you used red dm on that one ?

The LA Cons are coming up on 3 weeks. I did mix in half OC+ and Red DM with them

ya i dont understand? the only thing is that i added the DM red a few weeks into flowering on that grow. i thought it was my medium, but my buddy is having the same problem. not too sure but keep any eye on the girls, ill be watching ur girls close seeing what happens.

thanks for doing the 36hr dark time, that crazy the straight 12/12 girls flowered 1st.

what is the theory on the 30 hours of dark before flower? I know about the 48 hours of darkness at the end, heard about but don't know the skinny on this?

I like the set-up, great journal so far, I'll be hangin out if ya don't mind.
Peace,
NEPharmer

Thanks NEPharmer, of course everyone is welcome.

Hey Phil I dont know I thought I read it somewhere about 30 hours of dark before 12/12. The funny thing is as of last night its almost hard to tell a difference going to try and get pics tonight before the lights come on.

Had a crazy idea last night. I've read about getting air to the roots and how its supposed to help them.

So what if, took a computer fan 120 mm or whatever attached a funnel to it so the air blows out the small opening. Attach clear tubing to the funnel and insert it in the bottom of a pot with soil. On my pots there are drainage openings on the bottom sides. Would enough air be forced up through the soil to do anything ?

I'm not sure about the fan idea, it may do more harm than good. I'm thinking it might disrupt roots and damage them. But, this is just my opinion, I've never seen anybody try this.

Dex, unless you could totally seal the funnel around the fan, the air would take the path of least resistance and escape at the top of the funnel. Even if you could, I'm not sure a PC fan has enough power to displace the water, but I would think air leaks would be your biggest issue. :goodluck:

Dex, unless you could totally seal the funnel around the fan, the air would take the path of least resistance and escape at the top of the funnel. Even if you could, I'm not sure a PC fan has enough power to displace the water, but I would think air leaks would be your biggest issue. :goodluck:

yeah I have given this perhaps to much thought LOL

I was going to use aquarium silicon (the stuff they glue the tanks together with) to glue the funnel to the fan to prevent air leaks

Just one of the late night ideas I thought I would throw out and see if it made sense or has merit. Never stop thinking about doing things better

It was a good thought, but you can get an air pump for $10 at W-Mart (pet section / aquariums) and probably avoid a lot of headaches and silicone! :)

Having some possible leaf issues. 90% of them are bottom fan leaves a few mid to low level fan leaves have fallen off also.

Just wanted so opinions so I can fix things if I have a problem developing

They came off the LA Cons 3 weeks into flower

Dont hold back let me know your thoughts. Water PH is 6.5-7 after the water warms up going to check the run off tonight

Thanks all

LEAF_ISSUES.JPG

Whats up folks ??

We have flowers going on LA Cons at about 28 days

GROW_ROOM_61.JPG
GROW_ROOM_62.JPG
GROW_ROOM_63.JPG
GROW_ROOM_64.JPG

Venus Fly Trap babies 6 weeks from seed 14 inches tall. Kinda crazy how thick and large one is and the other one is as tall but not as large in leaves. Tops are not bleached or anything the flash washed out the lush green

GROW_ROOM_65.JPG
GROW_ROOM_66.JPG
GROW_ROOM_67.JPG

Back
Top Bottom