Dexter4Morgan's Kill Room - The LED Revolution Continues Grow

Re: Dexter4Morgan's Kill Room- The LED Revolution Continues Grow

Lookin great Dex, nice and healthy and lush! Can't wait to watch them phatten up!

If I'm foliar spraying with only rain water why would I adjust the PH ?

Just wondering since out in nature it comes down with no adjustment and the plants love it.

Irish and I were talking about the flip and whether 24 hours of dark does anything. 2 were put into 24 hours of dark before the flip 1 was not.

24 hours of dark
GROW_ROOM_68.JPG

24 hours of dark
GROW_ROOM_69.JPG

Straight into 12/12
GROW_ROOM_70.JPG

Trainwreck Sour Diesel at around 35 days
GROW_ROOM_71.JPG

GROW_ROOM_72.JPG

LA Confindentials at around 42 days. Yes I got a 419 not going to use it until I can smoke my smoke.
GROW_ROOM_73.JPG

Another LA Con with the one true Cola
GROW_ROOM_74.JPG

I really think the ones that went into dark first look better. At first they were a little slow then took off. Little more stretch but that first one in the pic looks outstanding.

The venus flytraps got some work on them tonight too.

The smaller one got topped

The larger one is in bondage for 3-4 days before dark time and flip.

Killed me to touch them they really look so nice

Interesting, to me its hard to see that much of a differance, they are all looking pretty good. Also, its hard to do a controlled experiment, the smallest factor can through everything off. For examlple, if one plant wasnt getting the exact same light as the other. So unless its just that I am missing somthing from the picture, and the dark plants are a graeat deal better, I would guess that it doesn't make a differance. Do you agree with that?
Your plants look great though, really healthy and tastey! Gonna be some nice smoke for ya!! Good luck with the rest of flowering, and have fun.
Peacw,
NEPharmer

I don't see much difference between them. I actually thought the last pic looked the best, and that was the plant that went straight into 12/12.

Looking at pics isn't the same as being there, though.

I dunno, I've done the darkness thing 2-3 times now, and I'm not impressed. I think I'd just rather get my next set of plants flowering sooner.

Messing around with the Macro Lens again today

LA CON's
GROW_ROOM_75.JPG

GROW_ROOM_76.JPG
GROW_ROOM_77.JPG
GROW_ROOM_78.JPG

Purple Trainwreck Sour Diesel
GROW_ROOM_79.JPG

Sometimes the pictures look even better then you think. LA CON this is just an awesome picture if I do say so myself.

GROW_ROOM_80.JPG

Hope all the LED haters enjoy these too LOL

Me likes the macro lens! Those buds are looking great and frosting up nice! :welldone:

How many days are you into flower, now?

thanks guys. I guessing on size and whatever the CONS got about 21 days left

ok who the hell stocks Espoma Green Sand and Tomato Tone ? Looked at home depot and lowes tonight but they did not have it. they have other Espoma items not those. It is still winter here and they are stocking stuff but just want to know

Wow Dexter4Morgan, Just caught up on your journal and those are some amazing looking plants you have grown. Those buds look absolutely amazing. Very nice. + rep

Back
Top Bottom