Dexter4Morgan's Kill Room - The LED Revolution Continues Grow

Re: Dexter4Morgan's Kill Room- The LED Revolution Continues Grow

Well the LACONS are on the dark right now before chopping day.

Pics before dark time of 48 + hours

#1 about 42 inches tall
GROW_ROOM_84_LACON_1.JPG

#2 about 42 inches

GROW_ROOM_83_LACON_2.JPG

#3 about 40-41
GROW_ROOM_82_LACON_3.JPG

The Runt about 38 I think I need to check my notes
GROW_ROOM_81_LACON_RUNT.JPG

Very nice but I posted that earlier and it did not show up.

My question to you is I use Firefox and when I try to log on I get this message from them.

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at 420 MAGAZINE has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Has anyone else got this?

A brave one you are.... Good luck I will will wait to hear from them..

what the hell happened to my other post. 7 hours got 3 plants done. starting on the last one.

Trimming sucks LOL

Very nice but I posted that earlier and it did not show up.

My question to you is I use Firefox and when I try to log on I get this message from them.

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at 420 MAGAZINE has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Has anyone else got this?

i got this also when trying to open this site.

what the hell happened to my other post. 7 hours got 3 plants done. starting on the last one.

Trimming sucks LOL

I hear ya, trimming is very time consuming but with a beer and some music. Make the time pass. I actually kind of enjoy it now.

So I got two girls I need to put into 24 hours of dark before going to 12/12. What do you guys think about putting a large black trash bag over them for the 24 hours ?

I got those tall orange stakes so the bag will be off the plant

I need to add pictures but until then.

Does everyone think its safe to grow in the Lowes Silver buckets ? Do they block enough light out ?

I use the Home Depot orange buckets with no problem. Was actually going to buy some of the Lowes buckets. Can not beat the price. Good luck.

I don't seem to have an issue, but never really thought about it either. They do seem to work fine. I can't imagine too much light getting through. If you are really worried about it you could paint the outside or put it in a black trash bag.

Back
Top Bottom