diagnosis of leaf spots

OldPhart

High folks,

I took photos this morning but not sure if I can get them uploaded from the handheld pc via wireless etc... for now I'll descrbe best I can.

I'm seeing cream colored spots on some of the leaves. No apparent pattern on some, but others have the zipper look. I looked the trouble pictorial over and this looks to be heat stress maybe. I have the spots on leaves in two seperate hydro systems, one is the fogger and the other is drip. Totally seperate and different nutes for the systems. PH is the only other thing I can think of right now.

Banging this out at the public lib on a handheld was a treat... stepping out for a quick smoke.

I appreciate any ideas.

Read the FAQ for uploading, made a album, but never see the 'browse tab' to select the pics from this pc.

Guess I caint do it from this handheld. I'll try later from another pc.

Got the pics uploaded. Maybe they need authorized... I never saw the 'bb' code so here's the link to one photo.

Diagnosis_1.JPG

I think I'm past the problem whatever it was. Probably heat/humidty related since it showed in two completely seperate systems with totally different nutes.

Back
Top Bottom