Leaf Diagnosis Help!

If it were me I'd hit it with some grow next feeding. Watch your plants after feeding n they will tell you how they feel about it. If you feed right the leaves will point upwards n just look good over all. Too much feed n the very tips of your shade leaves will bend down, smaller sugar leaves will start clawing. Learn to read your plants n you'll be killing it.

2 more questions if ya don't mind..

1) Earlier plants were quite dry.. Gave water.. Day or 2 later when wet still, gave the Micro feeding. Now still wet from that. SO... would you let them dry now? Then feed? Or risk wetting plants again right now?

2) Should I go to Aggressive Veg. recommended dose? I feel they likely need it. Or just mild veg?
On water, I turn to @Emilya, no offense Shed. I think I’m still trying to nail that one too though. It’s tough to match anyone’s grow.
I’m learning you have to take risk, and do what you think your plants need. Worst case they shrivel up, and you start over with a better understanding of what not to do. Lol.

I agree with @Emilya knowing her stuff. I followed her watering advice and my plants are thriving. I am a first time grower of anything. Never grew tomatoes or strawberries or anything in my life. I am learning by trial and error just as most of us do. On a side note, The bucket I put my water and nutes in is aerated. I did that to oxygenate the water. Fish need it and so do plants from what I understand.

I have no beef with Emilya's watering methods. I do tend to move a bit faster as I don't have her kind of spare time.
That’s where I was going with, you gotta do your own thing. I start catching a buzz too fast if I go word for word on Emilyas. lol.
But seriously, my soil doesn’t do what hers does, so I had to adjust, but with the same concept and thoughtfulness in mind.

Hi! On my 2nd grow attempt here and plants are dying. Need help! To make things more difficult, I'm confused with nutes. Here's the details.. will try to make er quick.

-First grow was 1 seed from Ontario Government.
-Started VERY dark, heavy and clawed bad.
-Leaves started dying at tips, from bottom of plant up, and eventually I tossed out.

-Now.. Planted 2 of the same seeds from before, and 2 from Crop King Seeds.
- 1 from Ont. Gov. wouldn't sprout.
-Other one started same.. Dark, heavy and clawed.
-2 others started ok.

Now a couple weeks into vegging, the leaves (from Ont. Gov. Seed) are getting worse and worse. I have 3 part nute system. Fed (all plants) once at 1/4 strength, seemed good. Did 1/4 again. Then just water. Then ment to do half strength but did full!! When I gave these nutes each time, I did NOT ph the water, so not sure plant even recieved nutes? (Planted in PromixPH.. supossed to adjust ph automatically). Yesterday I did straight water again.

Today the leaves are getting much worse quite quick. Ive now noticed one or spots starting on my better plant!!

So.. think I've overfed? Underfed? Think the Ontario Government seeds just suck? Any help would be great thanks! Again, leaves go brownish from tip of leaves, starting at bottom of plant. P.s. Im poor so can't buy much Lol

Screenshot_20190508-170651.png
This is the Gov. Seed plant, dying fast.

Screenshot_20190508-170702.png
This one is "the better plant"

Screenshot_20190508-170635.pngScreenshot_20190508-170616.pngScreenshot_20190508-170624.png
All from 1st plant

Screenshot_20190508-170642.png
Better plant just starting to go today!
Feed it
nitrogen rich nute mix
25% extra of what you give atm
soak the pot take ppm and pH reading daily

I agree with @Emilya knowing her stuff. I followed her watering advice and my plants are thriving. I am a first time grower of anything. Never grew tomatoes or strawberries or anything in my life. I am learning by trial and error just as most of us do. On a side note, The bucket I put my water and nutes in is aerated. I did that to oxygenate the water. Fish need it and so do plants from what I understand.
I agree emilya knows her stuff. I went from not knowing shit to growing some nice shit in a few months. I always turn to her for advice. Never steered me wrong

Thanks everyone for all the tips!

It certainly seemed low nutes (mainly nitrogen) was the culprit. I up'd her nutes to almost the full agressive veg option. This was a decent increase, so didn't want to jump to full right away.

The spots forming on leaves seems to have slowed down drastically. Recently FIMed and LST'd as well. Lots of new healthy growth! Thanks all :)

Screenshot_20190515-121321.pngScreenshot_20190515-121335.pngScreenshot_20190515-124452.png

Back again! Leaves continue to get worse :( Each plant dying in it's own way... I just got CalMag today and will add next feed. But there has got to be more goijg on here!

plant 1.. only a couple leaves have died.. always at the bottom of plant.. but all over leaf.

Screenshot_20190521-200815.pngScreenshot_20190521-200823.png

Plant 2 been struggling more since start. Plenty of dead leaves.. newer leaves as well.. almost always dying at tip.. goes yellow/white then brown..

Screenshot_20190521-201118.pngScreenshot_20190521-201152.pngScreenshot_20190521-201143.png

Back
Top Bottom