Dinafem Blue Widow, White Widow & Delicious Black Sugar Rose

big tasty

Will be grown in Coco, with two 400 hps and marshydro still to decide which one.

Sent from my Alba 10" using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

420-magazine-mobile281289350.jpg
420-magazine-mobile203542854.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1172914170.jpg
420-magazine-mobile827781197.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile956409354.jpg
Right bout time !!!!! Hopefully everyone will bear with me am like a caveman with this !!! First grow journal
3 sugar black rose
3 blue widow
1 white widow
2 Afghan Kush + blk domina just added another cracked bean

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
Hi sorry bout delay ! All is good now
Will be grown in Coco, with two 400 hps and marshydro still to decide which one.

Hello whats the details are they fems , autos regular etc ?
Will you be doing this in a grow tent if so i would definitely recommend one of the better brands (black orchid is supposed to be good and are a good price) as i bought a cheaper one which i slightly regret due to it being of lower quality(shit zip , pinholes plastic corners etc) but does the job for now.
Will you be using a carbon filter ?
And have you chose which nutrients to use
I am currently also growing 3 x white widow fems ( seedsman) which have 4 weeks to go. It is not a particularly pungent strain but has nice growth. Im on my first grow will this be your first one too ?
I look forward to keeping up to date with this and hopefully helping out if needed if i can. My next grow will be strictly high quality auto fems and im looking for people who would be interested in doing comparisons if you would be interested this will no doubt be in january.
Cheers :welcome:

Hi there crippled . They are all fem beans pal. In a self made tent gorilla grow, yeah 6" carbon filter . No pal not my first grow just first grow journal . thanks for taking a interest so pull up a chair and hopefully it'll be a great grow

Sounds good mate will do. What nutrients etc do you use ? I recently found a uk based nutrient company (growers ark) you get the full kit of 1l nutes + addatives im sure for £55 delivered which looks like an awesome deal. I recently purchased a mixture of canna and Advanced nutrients but i intend to purchase those next time.

Tbh pal I'll check later Ave been using same nutrients for few years after trying different brands and there prob one of the cheapest , brains no working the nite,

There will some new pics come friday , first leaves opened up and said hello on 15 th Nov. All nearly have four leaves now !! Looking OK so far

420-magazine-mobile1258913128.jpg

Bit of a delayed update but 6 of the females have transferred to bigger pots 3 blue widow(left) 3 sugar black rose middle, look on so far temps a bit cold but to be expected this time of year battling the elements lol

420-magazine-mobile938987806.jpg

Undecided what to do with this white widow yet it's never looked that great .but sometimes they turn out to be the best so mmmmmmmmmm

420-magazine-mobile1286716377.jpg

3 blue widow middle (far right seems to be a different pheno ,double size of other two in height ) I have had some cold issues though mmmmm

Back
Top Bottom