2nd Grow - NL & White Widow Autos

did you do a lot of topping or fimming? thats a shit ton of colas. looking great man, id say to control the canopy you could install some trellis netting and do a scrog type of thing, cause it looks like your maxed out with LST lol

Just one top for each girl, everything else is just tied down with these
420-magazine-mobile823372189.jpg

Day 44

420-magazine-mobile543622763.jpg

Looks like we have some deficiencies, i posted in forums to find the answer. My guess it's nitrogen or potassium, or leaves were from the bottom
420-magazine-mobile1000559639.jpg

420-magazine-mobile428981181.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1675738958.jpg

Wow man they grown quick! Mine are 9 days and haven't even developed 2nd set of leaves! And by the looks of your wardrobe mine is going to be way to Small mines 80-50 but height is only 39"

I am in the library now, when I get home i can tell you how big my wardrobe is

Wow man they grown quick! Mine are 9 days and haven't even developed 2nd set of leaves! And by the looks of your wardrobe mine is going to be way to Small mines 80-50 but height is only 39"
Trust me when i say never compare grows, there are so many different variables involved from lights, to nutes, to genetics. If you take care of your girls they will show you some love back and produce some delicious buds! Happy growing!

So are you doing hydro or soil? I have two girls in fox farm ocean forest soil, i check and watch the ph but never checked ec or ppm.

I've seen that ppm many times, but never checked it out.. what is it about? For my next grow I am thinking I'll try coco, I've seen very good comments

Back
Top Bottom