Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze Auto

Re: Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze

So it's only had light so far. Got to go to bed but I'll be awake in 2.5 hr

Re: Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze

I used 18/6 and if I recall sue did as well.... I have an account on an auto site and its a huge topic and comes down to personal preference. Personally I thing 18/6 is best.... not trying to brag bit my plants are as big and bigger than some on the other forums using 24/0.... I would never go 24/0 myself just bc I see them getting tired towward the end of ther 18 hr light cycle and after a lil nap they are all perked up and ready to go, just makes sense to me everything that grows needs to rest? (Just how I feel) bit 20/4 or 18/6 would be my rec either way you will be fine.... I just wish I could run a 600 or 1000w for flowering you are going to explode with growth

428923d1425615961-tri-seed-grow-smart-pots-coco-holystalks.jpg

This is not mine but I juat wanted you to see what 18/6 and a 600w hps can do with an auto

Yup I could do that but my big room runs 12/12. So 1000 watt hortilux hps and nanolux ballast on this girl.

Thanks for all the help

I've grown 3 autos under 24/0, no problems and stellar results, autos cannot be forced to flower by changing the light schedule like photoperiod versions. The ruderal is in charge in this case and follows a pattern/short life cycle. So if you want to leave that bad boy in your veg tent that's cool, if you want to run it in 12/12 for its whole life cycle then i'm sure you will have a more frosty auto on your hands.

Interesting I'm looking for huge yields I have plenty of quality with my Dutch and chocolate fondue. I'm trying to get the biggest yield on a sweet tooth possible. EVER

See as I said... there are numerous trains of thought..... im pretty sure your not doing any 12/12 though right?.... and I am a member of --------------- as well and week in and week out the pom contest is won by massive high yielding plants... some 18/6 some 20/4 and some 24/0.... no evidence of a better light schedule for autos.... I think its all the little things that count with autos

Yeah Im probably gonna go with 18/6 I'll keep it under 24 in veg till its established then I'm placing it under that 1000 in my breeding room all alone. So will 24 hours of light till its roughly 12" then switching it to 18/6 hurt it? It's more out of convenience

I'm placing it under a 2' 4bulb t5 till the switch. In a 7 gallon.
DSC_2677.JPG

Then once it's out grown that it will go here.
This was before breeding room was finished with panda film
DSC_2408.JPG

Dutty, check out the ponytail technique atrain used on the White Cheese. It's on page three of this journal. You remember the White Cheese? The one that's probably going to be named POTM? :laughtwo::green_heart:

Great Finnish result man :thumb: they look neat when there at the end with ther fan leaves choped and it just big bug u see :drool: Whats on the agenda next ? il be along side anyway and i see ur doing some compost too, am i right? il be intrested to see u experment more once its doesnt get to confusing for me :reading420magazine::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom