White Haze Auto LED Grow GLR

I read a study where plants were given 24 hours of darkness before harvest and plants were not given a period of darkness before harvest. Both plants cannabinoids were tested and were nearly identical, the myth of giving your plants a period of darkness before harvest has been debunked.

I read a study where plants were given 24 hours of darkness before harvest and plants were not given a period of darkness before harvest. Both plants cannabinoids were tested and were nearly identical, the myth of giving your plants a period of darkness before harvest has been debunked.

thank you very much for that valuable info king!
well, since lights are off already, i think at least i can benefit from the electricity savings :laughtwo:
or should i turn them on?

thanks a lot again kjc! really appreciate your guidance friend

here is an update, i harvested today, here are some pics:

2014-09-05_08_55_44.jpg
2014-09-05_09_38_15.jpg
2014-09-05_09_52_14.jpg
2014-09-05_09_51_35.jpg
2014-09-05_10_00_04.jpg
2014-09-05_11_21_26.jpg

thank you very much kind sir for everything, im really grateful to you for ur guidance and attention. we should share a nice blunt one day friend. :thanks:

im drying the buds at 70 -F/50 - 60 %RH im planning to give them 6 or 7 days to dry, then another week of curing. time seems to slow down on these cases lol

yield: 51 grams
smell: earthy, citrus, forest smell
taste: earthy, citrus, forest taste
high: long lasting, very euphoric high as expected then a heavy body relaxing effect
2014-09-11_11_14_18.jpg

i'm very pleased with the results, thank you 420 friends for aiding me out on this one, special thanks to my dear friend KJC

Moderators, you can now move this journal to Completed journals
:thanks::bravo:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom