Week 4 flowering sites already n I've moved the pots around a bit

Now front n rear left
Ak autos
Front middle n rear
Colorado cookies
Gorilla glue
Front right n rear
Green crack
WDH I feel is not a very could plant it's still small so I don't expect much from it disappointing from Sensi seeds tbh but there we go

Anyway nice crop for Xmas 4 weeks in
Plant lengths in weeks 8-9 10-11

Ready the end of November the 1st lot there abouts in time for a nice Christmas .....
420-magazine-mobile381111736.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2028308869.jpg

Ak Auto

420-magazine-mobile1987860609.jpg

Colorado .

420-magazine-mobile637667484.jpg

Green crack

420-magazine-mobile1268603558.jpg

Gorilla glue

Another shot arial
420-magazine-mobile2021411088.jpg

Good grow no nutrients at all but next feed tomorrow adding the following

Cal mag pro
Biobizz bloom
1/4 strength biogrow
Weak power boost pro

Only 6 plants n my last Autoflowers before i go into feminised seeds

Hi Calvados no no on this one. I've elevated the pots so the match across the canopy as some at smaller n now pulled Colorado cookies across so its bending as its shooting up!

Week 5 this and poor signs of flowering on the rest which is odd never had this so late on Autos not appearing to flower etc ?

Do you know why this is ? The 2 on the left are supposed to flower after week 3 AK Autos n doesn't look like it at week 5

Only positive signs of flowering are Colorado cookies. N looks like green crack n wdh are starting

This time I had the lights on 24hrs for the 1st 3 weeks.

They should all be flowering now tbh any ideas ? Thanks .

Here are some pics of week 5
420-magazine-mobile799409577.jpg
420-magazine-mobile899584192.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2129181841.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1446862776.jpg
420-magazine-mobile161989637.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1080584766.jpg

Hi Calvados no no on this one. I've elevated the pots so the match across the canopy as some at smaller n now pulled Colorado cookies across so its bending as its shooting up!

Week 5 this and poor signs of flowering on the rest which is odd never had this so late on Autos not appearing to flower etc ?

Do you know why this is ? The 2 on the left are supposed to flower after week 3 AK Autos n doesn't look like it at week 5

Only positive signs of flowering are Colorado cookies. N looks like green crack n wdh are starting

This time I had the lights on 24hrs for the 1st 3 weeks.

They should all be flowering now tbh any ideas ? Thanks .

Aside from the unthinkable that they aren't autos :lot-o-toke: The only thing you can do is wait. Colorwise from the photos they look like they're on their way. Have you grown these particular strains before?

No only the Col cookies before! The Ak autos on the left said from 3 weeks thereabout start flowering n it's 5 weeks today from seed. The right side green crack looks like beginning to flower and the others it's just they appear late so will most likely finish late as well I expect

I've been giving them biobloom feed also so I feel if I don't see any bud growth over the next week it l be disappointing.

All filled out nicely though nice n wide they are lots of branches! I had to pull across CC it gets quite large 1.2m

I've never had autos before. This is my second grow. I've got 3 green cracks a couple of weeks in to flower. Similar set up to you. I'm enjoying it.

I've never had autos before. This is my second grow. I've got 3 green cracks a couple of weeks in to flower. Similar set up to you. I'm enjoying it.

Yeah I love it Fantastic hobby. I've just checked them again n they appeared to be flowering the rest of them n the 2 on the left AK autos look like they are starting I think in a few days I'll know.

I think my first plant will be ready by 9-10 weeks 2-9 December so Smoke for Christmas great.

Mine should be a week or so before Christmas. :high-five: I am going to try back building my buds in a couple of weeks. A guy I followed on my first grow was doing that and he was happy with the results. LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds!

Definitely go for back building. I did it on my last grow and was very pleased with the results. I did it to about 1/2 the Colas and they definitely bulked up more than the untreated ones. I plan on using it into the future.

6 weeks all flowering now .n looking good

Autos
Left Ak autos
Middle Colorado cookies n rear gorilla glue
Right green crack n rear White diesel Haze

420-magazine-mobile13937059.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1704586788.jpg
420-magazine-mobile623090949.jpg
420-magazine-mobile800513960.jpg
420-magazine-mobile462398618.jpg

Hi Calvados

Only issues where very slow beginning to flower so I don't see them finishing when they say ! Maybe later ! Who knows ?

Apart from that all good , a bit of nut burn on the . ! Not going crazy on the nutes this time! And keeping the temps at or below 26c usually lights off 17.5-18 c lights on 22-24-25.4c

All good mate . about the same as you on some plants remaining ..

Advice please urgent !

Gorilla glue 8 weeks on Saturday and already I've got the top bud with Amber trichomes already ! !

the rest of the buds the are cleAr trichomes some cloudy but no amber

It's seed to harvest 8-9 weeks but I feel the plant had a long way to go yet the buds are not joined up and small and the other buds have got no orange hairs !

I haven't even started to flush her yet because looking in other sits n grow stages a lot of people gorilla glue have been running 10-11 weeks

I just feel the plant had longer to go the top bud is small with amber trichomes coming already

So I suppose 9 weeks it is then ?

Fastbuds gorilla glue

Hi Calvados

I'm going to leave it or keep an eye on it if the week instead incase they fatten up !

I checked the trichomes with the lights on but it's better to check then with the lights of because the lights give of different colours so you get a false view!

I checked today with the lights of n didn't see amber maybe the odd 1 or 2 but with the light on it showed a lot

I'll check it Saturday that's 8 weeks it might swell up n grow more another week etc

So I'll just keep an eye on it n needs flushing before Choping one just given the plant about 4-5 litres of fresh water only.

When it dries up I'll repeat with 1/4 strength bloom or density power boost pro or maybe not !

Back
Top Bottom