New Grow Journal After Police Took My 2 Finished Plants & My Other 9

I have good ventilation I have 2 clip on fans plus the oscillating fan is facing the inside of the tent wall n the air bounces all around the tent plus a good dehumidifier I need one orbits in the 60s now it's 40-45-48% humidity which is what I want the temps not gone over 84.5f

It will drop with the lights off . a lil 3 and 4 weeks left on the grow now so maintain humidity 40-50% important n the heat can't do anything

2 pics of 1 plant flowering ! Night queen Dutch passion loads of frosty resin production less than 3 weeks flowering 3 weeks mark tomorrow- Sunday

Humidity lowered and addressed for the rest of flowering very important but at a cost of higher temps !

Humidity now 40-50%
Lights off 76.7 f
Lights on 82-84f

Can't do anything with the temps so the picture of the tent you can see the dehumidifier it blows hot air straight up so this is how I can release some of it to maintain the temp of 82-83.5f

Is 82-84f okay for flowering ? I know ideally it should be about 75f but I can't do anything else I can have lower temps but humidity is 65-68% no good for flowering

Mr frosty ....
420-magazine-mobile231023612.jpg

420-magazine-mobile315975647.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1552405692.jpg

Feeding and flushing schedule upto week 3 flowering !

The last 2 waterings have been 2 litres of full strength nut water and then 2 litres of fresh water ! Twice in a row and I fed them only the other day !

So today I watered again only a flush just before week 3! 4 litres of water 2l for each plant so now they have had a light nut schedule mix and a water only flush they are 3 weeks into flowering this weekend and so I'll let them try up now and the. Back into nut feeding !

Looking good can't believe all the frost resin so early on ..

Sunday Photos to follow the 26/27 marks 2 plants harvest recommendations and the 30th further harvest periods for 5 more plants and the hen on or around the 6th August tje 11 week plants are complete !

I'll be going of the trichomes though
Trichomes question for you ???

The time periods trichomes clear to cloudy milky to amber stages

How long doe it last when they start to turn etc time period !

Another question ?
with these harvest completion dates seed to harvest recommendations when should you stop giving the plant nutrients n flower boosters?

2 plants seed to harvest completion suggest 26/27/717

30th July 5 more 10 week cycle complete

6/7/08/17 5 more plans 10-11 week cycle complete

After a period you should not give them anymore nutrients so when would you say you should cut out the nutes ?

1 week before harvest time ?
Then begin flushing n wait for tricomes changing while continuing to flush ?

Just out of interest guys ?

Thanks

Temps high ?

I've just checked the canopy temp 86.5f 30c the surrounding areas is 82-84f

Lights on temp ! Lights off 4hrs daily 76f

I suppose they can handle it okay ?

The actual temperatures under LED are near perfect at 82F-85F due to there being less transpiration from the plants due to the heat being ambient rather than projected down on to the leaves.

The Police found your tents with no plants in, I don't mean to be a pessimist but if I were an officer I'd be keeping an eye on you to see where you put them. Stay safe

Thanks Kriaze

So the temps okay that's good ambient is 82-84f in Grow area and 86.5d top of the canopy buds area !

I was in hospital earlier this year and I left a window open so the landlord said thevproperty was not secure I had 9 plants growing and about 2-3 ounces of dried bud !

Nothing they just took my equipment , plants n dried weed n that's UK ! Heard nothing since so that was February earlier this year !

I'm not a dealer I'm a hobbiest n prefer to grow my own weed rather than buy it on the streets ! I really enjoy growing n don't care about the laws !

I don't see it as a crime either . I think the police are just interested in commercial growers for cash n drug dealers not people who grow for hobby etc !

Apologies for the second part of my post, I had you mixed up with a fella from another thread that I'm following who had his equipment found last week but managed to remove the plants. That's what I get for having a wake and bake :rofl:

Sorry for your loss bro. I had the same last year. Set a crop up for Christmas time, all was well. Week before Christmas had all my lovely buds up drying and then... BOOOM. Motherfucking popo smashed my door in and took all my golden nuggets, ripped my tents, smashed my gear and took all my long awaited buds. Got a £120 fine and slapped ass in court. U just gotta pick up and pack on haha.

Haha yeah thanks Scray . that was the beginning of the year mate !

Not this crop I got nothing no charges I was in hospital the police went around with the landlord as they said my property was not secure n found my tent only a bedsit 9 plants dying in it from no light and about 2.5-3 ounces dried!

No cautions no nothing . just took my equipment n plants n bud !

I'd carry on anyway I go all over the world n smoke all over the world I walked into slums in Darsalam Tanzania n said to some lads go get me some ganja lads they came back with a small stick ! I said no big . and they gave me a toilet roll size block of weed super cheap Lmarfo

Love my herb love growing Nd nice being in control of your own weed n not relying on dealers etc

Far cheaper too U.K. based me .

Identification on the leaves please ?

Orange marks and spotting on a few leaves too ? Excess nutrients possibly ?

Ive flushed them with fresh water already anyway 4 litres each pot

Seeds I've got now for future grows a nice selection 29 quality genetics

Seeds
10x Skywalker
X3 Gorilla glue
X3 green crack
X3 Colorado cookies
X5 AK automatic
X3 white diesel Haze
X1 think different
X1 Somango

Back