New Grow Journal After Police Took My 2 Finished Plants & My Other 9

I noticed some white frost building up on the night queens leaves n bud in less than 2 weeks flowering that's a good sign ...

Looks like their responsive to

Density power boost pro , cal mag pro and Bio bloom ! Been laying off on the bio grow site to nut burn just started adding it later at 2ml per litre as biobizz all mix had plenty of nitrogen in it

Colorado cookie bent top of plant over n it supercrop broke going back 3-4 days ago so I let it up for a while n it was fine n tapped it up ! Now I've pulled it down just a lil bit so it's going across the canopy n put in a 90cm bamboo pile n tided it to the top of it should get a nice cola of this n expose the rest of the plant its taped up with a pen still so anymore strain will be held in place n recover I expect it looks good anyway ...

420-magazine-mobile1043316285.jpg

Didn't want to hold back on the nutrient feeding so week 6 ! I gave them 4 litres each pot !

2 litres nutes biogrow, biobizz , power boost pro , cal mag pro and then I gave 2 litres of fresh water after so 50/50 ends up half strength nutes overall !

4 and 5 weeks remaining on the plants now hoping the buds will start packing it on with lush 900 watts of LED and good boosting flowering nutes ! 2nd week of flowering buds looking good

Here's a few pics of the bud development after 2 weeks flowering #2weeks bud development . you can see the frost building up on the leaves mainly auto night queen .....

420-magazine-mobile1245668892.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1243747041.jpg
420-magazine-mobile859060039.jpg
420-magazine-mobile435882845.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1232544986.jpg
420-magazine-mobile671363804.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1192887426.jpg
420-magazine-mobile878132553.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1109080718.jpg
420-magazine-mobile976948731.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1280004972.jpg

Nutrient advice the last 4-5 weeks please now 2 weeks flowering complete
And used all mix biobizz soil

So I'm using ?
Biobizz grow 2-4 ml per litre I only add 2 I feel that's enough ? Thoughts please ?

Bio bloom 2-5mls per litre I'm using 5mls per litre

And I also add density cal mag pro and power boost pro !

Thoughts on nut levels ? Continue with this ? Do you think ?

Thanks .

Hi Suntana

There organic nutrients biobizz and the density products are not there boosters that you can use together I'm probably going ott but the nut burn is ever so slight tbh and I think it was the nitrogen that causes it early on n not the other nutes.

I think I will continue will half strength biobizz grow n maintain good levels on the flowering nutes ! The buds have responded well from appearance in only 2 weeks so they must love it I'll include a picture of the nutes now so you can see them
420-magazine-mobile1122093059.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1117692915.jpg

Thanks for that Suntana

I'll be careful with them then because to much nutes can effect yield n quality so I'll be extra careful !

Thoughts on flushing ? Have you tried this towards the end when it's time to flush ?

Putting your pots in the bath and putting the shower head over them n give it them a good flush so you get a clear run out of the soil ?

Or is ''tis a bad idea regarding flushing at the end ! I'm going off the seed guide seed to harvest only as a guide I'm going to watch the trichromes carefully n flush at the right time ! In case I flush to early etc ?

Thanks for that Suntana

I'll be careful with them then because to much nutes can effect yield n quality so I'll be extra careful !

Thoughts on flushing ? Have you tried this towards the end when it's time to flush ?

Putting your pots in the bath and putting the shower head over them n give it them a good flush so you get a clear run out of the soil ?

Or is ''tis a bad idea regarding flushing at the end ! I'm going off the seed guide seed to harvest only as a guide I'm going to watch the trichromes carefully n flush at the right time ! In case I flush to early etc ?

What you're describing here is more of an emergency flush where you strip the growing media of any excess nutrients or salt build up, usually used in the case of excess nutrient burn, I used this myself on my very first grow.

An end of harvest flush is usually started 10 to 14 days before harvest and is basically a slow flush where the plants are given nothing but water for that amount of time allowing them to cannibalise the nutrients from their own leaves and reducing the overall nutrient buildup in the plant material itself resulting in a much smoother quality smoke.

That said there are a lot of opinions on flushing and if ever you go full organic then you won't need the flush, with bottled nutrients the majority of people would expect a flush for a decent smoke, me included :thumb:

Thanks for that Suntana

A lot of people are scared to flush to early at the end of there grow, but those buds will continue to grow using up the resources within the plant. I don't ph my flush water at the end because at that point I don't want the plants to take up much more for nutrients. The idea for a hard flush as you described is a good idea when growing in soil, especially when using chem nutes. Then you can just water as you normally do, drying out some in between (less chance of bud rot). So don't worry that it may be to early, watch the trich's like you said. Once you see 10-20% amber or so, flush and let the leaves fade out. You will have nice smooth smoke .

Thanks for the advice n guidance guys .

Having some dehumidifier issues ?
I bought 2 dehumidifiers one didn't do the job n it stays in the low 60s mid 50s

That's a small one ! And I've bought a 2nd hand one they does 20 litres that's great it gets the humidity into the 40% but it blows out hot air n the temp when up to 84-85f too warm

So I can't win I can't keep the dehumidifier on the largebonw it gets the humidity down but raises the temps to high

And the small one didn't do the job tbh

Any suggestions how I can use a dehumidifier? Operate it outside Grow tent ? Tried that already !

Grow tent open tried that already it just gets to warm in there ? Plus the plants will smell with the tent open too

Thoughts on this to control humidity
420-magazine-mobile672335415.jpg

I can't leave the tent closed or gets to hot 84.5f
So I though about places this on the outside of the tent n it kicks in when the humidity changes

ATM it's 83.1f and 55% n the machine has cut off so it's not on constantly ? If the humidity goes up it will kick in this way I can get some additional air in there and out ?

The best I can do I'd rather have low humidity n higher temps than lower temps n higher humidity

The buds are frosting up well n so are enjoying the humidity lower hence the crystal production

Humidity lower for flowering definitely brought on crystal production it's not a be 3 weeks flowering until Sunday and I e got nice frost on my buds already .

Hence keep the humidity lower proving a good move I'll check humidity in 45 minutes m see what it reads wit the temp

Now 51% humidity temp 84.4f ? Temp prior to dehumidifier was 74-77-80.5 f
But with humidity 65% to high

Back
Top Bottom