My First Indoor Grow - Unknown Strain

looking good they have bounced back well prayin for girls for yah +rep

Thanx Guys ! 2nd day under 12/12, just watered them , checked ph and humidity. All things looking good. Temps around 80. How long before I should
see some sign of sex ? I'm so excited and very impatient atm...lol

peace:bongrip:

I've mentioned my Fem. Snow White here a couple of times.
I got 5 Fem. Snow White seeds from Nirvana, germinated 2,
1 lived and grew. It is 2 weeks old today and I repotted it
this morning. It has been in 24/7 light so far and I am vegging it
with hopes of inducing flowers when the 2 unknown plants are
done or close to done.

sw1.jpg

sw2.jpg

swpt.jpg

Seems to be doing well atm and I'm taking good care of it and hoping
it is a female. :grinjoint:

I will be doing LST on this plant when it has settled into the new pot
a while.

As always, any suggestions or comments are most welcome.

Peace:bongrip:

6 days under 12/12 for plant 1 and 2.
I am SURE now I have pre Flowers. Whether they are male or female, Time will tell. I will take pics tomorrow, the camera battery is dead atm and recharging. Plant 1 is showing the pre flowers but i just can't tell sex yet, Plant 2 is not showing yet. I SO want a female. I haven't smoked any really good herb in years and this will finally be my chance to do so. If he is male, he will die and I shall continue until I get a female and then it's game on ! I did buy rock wool and cloning jel today to get ready if it is indeed a female. I have a minor emergency tho... My beautiful little Snow White baby was watered by my housemate's wife when I left for the music gig I had this weekend and she used full strength concentrate on it. I came home after 2 days to a severe case of nute burn on a young plant and freaked. After settling down, I had NO idea how to try to save the plant so I carefully took it out of the pot and rinsed the roots in 2 gallons of fresh, clean water I had sitting out for a few days to make up a new nute batch. I then re potted the plant and put it back in the Phototron. I really hope she (it) lives. If not, at least I have 3 more Fem. Snow White seeds. I *really* want to smoke some of that stuff. Anyway...that's where it stands atm. I'll post pics and more tomorrow.

The Snow White is recovering I believe. I see no new nute burn and it's nice and green
and looks happier this morning. I shall continue to watch it closely. Plants 1 & 2
are doing very well imho and Plant 1 seems to be starting a stretch. I took a pic of
the pre flowers on Plant 1 as best I could with my bad eyes. When I look at them with
the magnifying glass they seem very pointy at the tips and *look* to my uneducated
eyes like they could very well be something that a pistillate would emerge from.
Needless to say, I am excited. Hope the best for a girl with me !

7 days 12/12

Plant 1 node
p1pf.jpg

Plant 1
p1side1.jpg

Plant 2
p2side1.jpg

Together in the closet (Sorry for the HPS glow )
p1p2.jpg

Anyway...as always... any comments or suggestions are always MOST welcome.

Nice plants , 3 more weeks and the buds will start to form, cant wait to see that SnowWhite flower. I tried SW before but she didnt make it.

Nice plants , 3 more weeks and the buds will start to form, cant wait to see that SnowWhite flower. I tried SW before but she didnt make it.

MOTAvation... It'll be a good while before we see anything off the Snow White.. It's only 17 days old or so :)

But a big hearty thanx to all for the advice and such as Plant 1 and 2 are growing nicely. They both have a ways to go and Plant 1 is *still* a mystery. I'm on bended knees as I type praying to the Ganja Gods that it is ,in fact, a female.:adore: But as far as Plant 1 goes...I'm SO excited ! Jeese...I feel like a skiddy little school girl, waiting to see whatever pops out of those primordial nodes ! I'll keep ya'll updated !

10 days 12/12

Great News !!!! I am the proud father of a bouncing baby girl !!!!
Plant 2 (hereafter known as Boshiba) showed her first flowers today !
I will post pics asap. Plant1 , I fear is a male . The primordial nodes on
Plant 1 are still small, but they look more and more like littles balls each day.
I'm afraid he must die soon. I will give it a few more days to be sure.
On the plus side, the Snow White is recovering from the over nute fiasco
nicely in the Phototron and growing well. It is looking so much better.
Thanx all for the help. I'll be taking clones from Boshiba soon and watching
Snow White and Plant 1 carefully. I'll post pics and more later.

Well, Plant 1 was definitely a male and he's now dead. I'm not sad about it as I learned a LOT from that plant and you guys whilst it was growing.
Boshiba is sprouting more and more flowers and it's SO cool. I'm very excited, to say the least. I've been very busy with the band and other things lately so I haven't had time to take pics. Sunday, I promise ! I am taking clones from Boshiba this morning. I LST'd the Snow White today also. It's still recovering nicely from the over nute and thriving. All is going well and I'm one step closer to reaching my goal of having 1 plant in flower and 1 plant vegging at all times. :smokin: I couldn't have done it without you guys. Thanx much and I'll post more later.

Back
Top Bottom