Unknown Strains — First Closet Grow: April to July

Fuuji, just read your journal from beginning. Great job bro. Like the use of the macro and fisheye. I have 2 blueberry auto's sprouting now, hope they turn out as good as yours. Look forward to your next grow. Thanks for sharing.

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to ask (and/or will ask) this to be moved to the completed journals stage as all's finished.

Its a shame im moving house, because i've caught the bug, loved every minute of it and would of loved to have more on the go already!

Want to say thanks to everyone whos helped, commented, left photo comments & reps or just poped into view the journal, if i've helped just 1 person then its a success.

:thanks:

The timings of harvest seem perfect now, as they're curing nicely in jars - Which i'll post a pic or two off soon - and are going to get a proper smoke this weekend, got aload of 'guinea pigs' together for a party!

:rollit:

Harvested about 1.5oz from each plant, Janes smoke: Grassy smelling bud untill ground then giving a sweet fruity smell, When smoked its a real nice fairly strong full body high. Marys smoke: Stinky fruity smelling bud and even better once ground.. with a sweet taste, Mary is a real strong head buzz & focused full body high, better than anything i've had in a while!

I will still be posting 1 or 2 more photos, and although i cant grow for a short while, my next grow will be of some very special strains.. cant wait!

:peace:

Sounds like you had a really great time with the journal. Oh and I wish I could be one of the "Guinea Pigs".

Am really looking forward to your next grow. Once you have moved and are settled I am sure that now you have the grow bug you will get better and better results.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us fuuji0019. We're moving this journal to the Completed Journals Forum per your request.

Nice job Brother.

We hope to see your next effort in the future.

Happy Smoking

Hi Fuuji,

& I thought the only reason (and even this wasn't a good one) to visit Birmingham was to see our useless footy team at the Baggies!

Afraid family stuff already arranged but I hope the sun is out and shining & you all have a great day in the park.

:cheer:

Good job. Hope to see your next one soon.

hi did you flush your soil ? if you have no ph up/down is there any point in buying ph meter? if it was me and my poormans grow and i had soil left i would repot them and just water them that is the last thing id do normally but with no money to throw at them flush or repot seems to be only option to me ?????

If you cant afford ph up/down you can substitute white vinegar for ph down and baking soda for ph up both are safe but a little innacurate just make up your solution the day before balance the ph and check it the next day before your give it to your plants if the ph is where you need it otherwise adjust a little more.

Back
Top Bottom