OldSkoool's CFL/LST Computer Box Bag Seed Show and Review

Better than a jar full of cookies:cheesygrinsmiley:

cure07.JPG

Very nice!

You know, actually it's matter of taste. I like them so dry that they crumble in my hand. Remember back in the Columbian days. That sh*t was always dry.
Reach in crumble it up for a easy joint roll.

Of course that was back in the day and I'm probably wrong. These new fangled things we grow now, who knows. This will probably get my butt in truble with the pros. Just my take.:peace:

Your in trouble, now go stand in the corner. No seriously, right now young man.

Boy does that bring back memories....along with bone dry weed. The only reason I like it a tad moist, it smokes less harsh, and it re juvinates the taste.

I like to throw a small piece of organge peel, and a bud in a small jar, wait 15 minutes, then use small scissors to cut off slices of moisten bud for my pipe. Umm, ummm good:cheesygrinsmiley:

But it does break down better for rolling......jeeeze, now that I think of it, I haven't rolled a j in a long time. Think I'll buy some papers and see how badly I can screw it up:rollit:

Lost1! Thanks bud, good to see you again! Yeah, Wanda was more than generous to me, provided me with enough fine mellow to last quite a while.

Hope to se your own grow talents here soon!

Those are some fancy jars! Nice work Old Skoool - btw, I put you up for member of the month... I couldn't leave Old Med Man in the contest without you! :ganjamon:

:thanks:

Damn nice of you sir! But I'm not worthly:cheesygrinsmiley: Lord, I can think of so many more deserving, especially yourself, but I certainly appreciate your nomination.

These jars were the last desperate choice I had. I ran all over town looking for canning jars, not one around, finally found these sealed jars at Big Box, figured they do the trick. The insides are caked with kief, still deciding what I'm going to do with it.

Thanks again.

Before I put this journal to bed, I'll need to give an update on Wanda's clone, now 77 days since it was taken from Wanda just before she went 12/12. I'm satisfied that the cool temps, and low light level has kept Wanda II growth stunted until I'm ready to either keep her as a mother, or flower her under the light canopy.

clones12-15-009A.JPG

The 'Y' joint of where I topped can be seen in this shot, hopefully training the two main branches to circle the pot early enough will avoid 'wish boning'.

clones12-15-09B.JPG

If I keep Wanda II as a mother clone, I'll grow this clone of Wanda II, now 27 days. The 2nd clone from Wanda II is now in my buddy's grow room doing her thing.

clones12-15-09C.JPG

I'll post some shots of the cured buds, and then put an end to this wonderful ride:cheesygrinsmiley:

Sadly, all good things come to an end......Wanda included. So with these photos of her sugar coated, somewhat cured buds, we'll draw a close to this bag seed adventure. I want to thank everyone thats stopped by, commented, enjoyed the photos, gave much needed advise, shot the shit, and given me great company all this time.

I'll begin an other journal when I throw one of Wanda's clones under the lights after the first of the year to see if her offspring are as great as mom's been to me.

Been a fun ride! Thank You!

OMM you'd love these, very dry, break up very easily, and sticky as hell, but the highs more eurphoric than the couchlock you prefer. Body rushes are a trip.

cure09.JPG

cure10.JPG

cure12.JPG

cure11.JPG

Admin, please consider this journal complete. Thank you.

Old Skoool it has been my pleasure to have been on this ride with you.

Your easy open way that you presented here has made me a life long admirer.

We seem to have the same kind of old fart's humor and it has been fun to say the least.

The knowledge that you freely share has been of great value to me. Thanks.

NOW. Lets get on too the next Wanda Worship in January :cheer:

:clap::clap::clap::rofl::clap::clap::adore::clap::allgood:

Loved the ride bro! Can't wait to see another Wanda! Keep us posted!

Great finish OldSkoool, very nice looking crystalled up buds.

Your journal has been a great read. Thank you for posting.

:hug::hug::hug:OldSkoool:hug::hug::hug: Hi Honey!!! My oh my! You've been busy cloning too and have some very nice lookin' baby Wanda's I see! Wanda looks absolutely beautiful in those jars too!!! The bud sure does show how saturated she was with trichs! And I just knew you'd start a new journal with a new grow!!! Please keep goin' cuz someday granny will be done with hers and I'll have nothin' to do accept toke and visit!!! GREAT JOB ON WANDA!!! LOVIES TO YOU AND YOURS!!!!

Hey OldSkoool, I just wanted to say thanks for posting a great journal. That was a sweet harvest too. Very nice looking buds. Looks like we're both gonna have a great holiday season!

Whoa! I thought this journal would have made it to the completed pile by now.

But it allows me another opportunity to once again thank you all for staying with me throughout this grow. The fun of growing has been significantly enhanced by all the friends I've made here. You guys are the best.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start a journal here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom