LA Diva Delicious Seeds - Autoflower - CFL - Soil

I just smoked some of the proper dried Diva and she's delicious :).. She kept that tangy citrusy taste :grinjoint:
She yielded a little under an oz msgreen. You're right about her though, she was spoiled and got really fat :). At a lot of points, I'd have most my lights focused on her because she was finishing faster than any other. I'm sure you're gona love whatever she gives you dear :thumb:

Ah that's sounds pretty nice alright haha Nice enough yield too :)
Good idea with the lights though, I kinda did that with mine which was prob a little unfair for the other as she was so small when I got her ha ha She's looking pretty nice and fat now too :)

I smoked that little bud I chopped off .. It wasn't too great but I'm putting this down to quick dry and no curing. She had a slight berry taste to her but I couldn't quite put my finger on it .. Not long now till I can taste the real thing though :)

Hey guys :)

I finally chopped La Diva on Friday night - Day 62. I put her in darkness for around 24 hours before this. She turned purple by the end of flowering which I think is either strong genetics or the cool temps in my room either way I'm happy. Trichomes were looking almost all cloudy with very few clear and even fewer amber :)

All together she weighed 106 grammes so I'm hoping for at least a half oz when she's dried. The cola weighed a whopping 50g which was almost half of what everything else weighed, combined. The trim, which was very very little weighed about 10g. I was really surprised at the amount I got from her :)
I had a fan blowing air through the wardrobe where she's been drying for the first couple of days. She's seems to be nice and crispy on the outside but still quite soft when squeezed

Some of the pics aren't great haha maybe I shouldn't have smoked before chopping her :lot-o-toke: anyways you get the idea :)

Root Ball
2012-11-10_02_20_40.jpg

Group
DSC_2004.JPG

Cola
DSC_2000.JPG

Close ups
2012-11-10_01_52_59.jpg

DSC_20051.JPG
DSC_2006.JPG
DSC_2007.JPG
DSC_2008.JPG
DSC_2012.JPG
DSC_20091.JPG

Hanging to dry
2012-11-10_02_31_21.jpg

Hello again everyone sorry it's been so long been busy with college lately ..

Anyways Diavolo is chopped and now curing and Miss Diva is pretty much gone. There's around 4-5 g of her left. Overall I got just under 1oz :)

There was the strangest smell from her though and I still can't really place what it was, definitely berry undertones though. A lot a wispy buds but overall they were pretty dense for a cfl grow :)
I thought she was kinda harsh to smoke not as smooth as others I've had. Not too much flavor either but still a hint of berry there somewhere haha Was definitely an Indica but not in a couch lock sort of a way, a more chilled and relaxed feeling.
She was nice and grew very well for me. I'd like to try her again with a better set-up and some nutes on time just to see what she can really do :)

Diavolo I think is going to be a lot better though , she is stinkin!!! Like a beautiful dank weedy smell. It just hits me every now and again when I'm in the room so I can't wait to see how the cure goes. I just put her into the jar today so I'll be burping her for a few days then sealed in the jar for about a week or two depending on how long I can wait ha ha I didn't get much from her at all, a few side branches with tiny buds on them. The main cola, which was most of the plant, I would estimate to weigh dry at about 5 grammes.
I'll let you know how she smokes when she's done :)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom