LA Diva Delicious Seeds - Autoflower - CFL - Soil

No I thought it was more of a balanced smoke myself. Here was my very undescriptive smaoke report.

La Diva Auto Smoke Report

Upon opening the jar you get hit by a strong smell that I can’t quite place. This is followed by a nice mellow berry scent that seems to stick with me.
It has a very nice floral/ berry taste. The smoke is thick but very smooth. Overall a mellow high so far no couch lock or no racy feeling, just a nice relaxed state of mind.
This seems to help for my depression, but doesn’t do a darn thing for my back or nerves. Effects last about 1.5 hours.

Interesting ! Sounds pretty good to me haha :)
I was asking because it's a Hybrid/Ruderalis and my girl is showing lovely Indica traits since her leaves came out :)

[/QUOTE]:thanks: To be honest I have only taken the weight off of one plant and that waas my Lemon Lazerlite.

I think it was about 1.75 to 2 ounces.[/QUOTE]

Nice yield though and she was a pretty girl haha :)
I'm hoping to get around 7g from her but I think I'll be very lucky with that haha

Day 42 LA Diva Bud Pics & Il Diavolo :)

03482.jpg
03781.jpg
04272.jpg
09015.jpg
09419.jpg
09211.jpg
11820.jpg
10025.jpg
10249.jpg
10624.jpg
10818.jpg
10424.jpg
110105.jpg
111120.jpg
11678.jpg
13019.jpg
13616.jpg
13418.jpg
13219.jpg
12619.jpg
12424.jpg
14818.jpg
13813.jpg
14013.jpg
14220.jpg
14515.jpg
14417.jpg
15414.jpg
16212.jpg
16014.jpg
15819.jpg
16312.jpg
16617.jpg

Hey :)

So I came home from college today to find the plant looking a little worse for wear. I haven't been using any nutrients when I've been watering and I haven't been checking the PH as I've no strips. I use bottled water only (PH 7)

It looks to me like some sort of Magnesium or calcium problem ... Any suggestions or advice would be helpful :)

007726.jpg

031111.jpg
019207.jpg
015328.jpg

hi, so are you saying you have not been using any nutes from day 1, or have you been giving nutes and stopped recently,

also check your temps, the bottom of the plant still looks ok, so this suggests their is a problem higher up the plant, check the temp at the top of the plant, this will tell us if its temp or not, it could possibly be that the light is to close,

hi, so are you saying you have not been using any nutes from day 1, or have you been giving nutes and stopped recently,

also check your temps, the bottom of the plant still looks ok, so this suggests their is a problem higher up the plant, check the temp at the top of the plant, this will tell us if its temp or not, it could possibly be that the light is to close,

I haven't been using anything since day 1. She was perfectly fine yesterday so its come on within today.

The light was pretty close but only to the top of the cola, not really near the other parts. I've no way of checking the temp cause I've no thermometer. I have the fan in there too which is cooling the box more than it has been so I'm not sure if it is the heat?

There doesn't seem to be anything else wrong with her though. She has got purple/red stems on the leaves which could have been early indications of something and I thought it was just her colouring.

at a rough guess id say its lacking in N, so adding some nutes is something id be doing, the plant would of used up everything in the soil a while back so it will need some nutes, some flower feed nutes and not for veg, them leaves that are damaged wont get any better but it will stop it spreading to the rest of the plant, id start with half strength nutes, as you have not been giving nutes then i would not go full strength at this stage till the plants used to it.

as for the temp, having a fan blowing directly on the plant does cause the leaves to dry out, so a gentle breeze is the best option and not blowing directly at the plant, you basically want the air moving in the grow space, my fans blow across the top of the plants but they hardly blow on the plants, so check the fan,

but at a guess id say its either lack of nutes, heat stress or light to close, to check the temp at the top of the plant all you need to do is hold the back of your hand facing the light and place the hand at the top of the plant and leave it their for a minute, if its hot on your hand then its hot on the plant, so check this and see how it feels,

but as you have not been giving any nutes then id say this is where you need to start with, but see what everyone else says first before doing anything as i have not had that exact problems so cant really say 100% what it is

no worries, im only saying what i can see myself, but if no nutes have been given at all then chances are this plant could of done much better with nutes throughout the grow, without any nutes the plant will just get worse and worse, the soil must of had enough nutes in it to last all this time, but id say without adding nutes you could end up affecting the end results, the plant wont continue to flower without nutes, it will just turn the rest of the plant like that, this is when the plant could go hermie, so id start with 1/2 strength nutes depending on what nutes your using

This is such a cool little grow. Gotta watch this till the end. Way cool.

I would deffinitely say it needs nutes. Whatever nutes your soil contained is probably all gone by now. I use a kelp/fish/guano tea. I add a 1/2 ounce of the fish/kelp/guano to a gallon of water. Plants love it.

Hey msgreen, just wanted to let you know my Diva is almost done now at day 53. I think I'm flushing for a couple of days, then placing her in the dark for a day then chop chop. Pass by my journal check her out. She smells delicious and the buds look great.
Did you start feeding your Diva? any updates :)?

at a rough guess id say its lacking in N, so adding some nutes is something id be doing, the plant would of used up everything in the soil a while back so it will need some nutes, some flower feed nutes and not for veg, them leaves that are damaged wont get any better but it will stop it spreading to the rest of the plant, id start with half strength nutes, as you have not been giving nutes then i would not go full strength at this stage till the plants used to it.

as for the temp, having a fan blowing directly on the plant does cause the leaves to dry out, so a gentle breeze is the best option and not blowing directly at the plant, you basically want the air moving in the grow space, my fans blow across the top of the plants but they hardly blow on the plants, so check the fan,

but at a guess id say its either lack of nutes, heat stress or light to close, to check the temp at the top of the plant all you need to do is hold the back of your hand facing the light and place the hand at the top of the plant and leave it their for a minute, if its hot on your hand then its hot on the plant, so check this and see how it feels,

but as you have not been giving any nutes then id say this is where you need to start with, but see what everyone else says first before doing anything as i have not had that exact problems so cant really say 100% what it is

Hey Donpaul

Thanks for this :)

I think you're right on the ball there about the nutes, I thought she'd be fine without being an auto and all. Won't be making that mistake next time haha

I moved her to the cooler side of the box, right under where the outtake fan is and to the other end of the light. I still haven't had the extra cash to get the stand alone fan :/

Tonight for her watering I added 200ml of dilute Biobloom to 2litre of water and she took most of it. Hope this helps :)

The other one is starting to show signs of this now too but she's still in veg so I gotta get some fish mix in her next watering.

Again thanks for your help :)

This is such a cool little grow. Gotta watch this till the end. Way cool.

I would deffinitely say it needs nutes. Whatever nutes your soil contained is probably all gone by now. I use a kelp/fish/guano tea. I add a 1/2 ounce of the fish/kelp/guano to a gallon of water. Plants love it.

Aww thanks Mutt I'm glad you like it :thanks:

Hey msgreen, just wanted to let you know my Diva is almost done now at day 53. I think I'm flushing for a couple of days, then placing her in the dark for a day then chop chop. Pass by my journal check her out. She smells delicious and the buds look great.
Did you start feeding your Diva? any updates :)?

Aww great iSmokes, can't wait :)

I gave her some dilute biobloom tonight in her watering , the effected leaves got worse and it started to spread so I hope I've caught it in time :)
I'll through up some pics later on in the week :)

Aww great iSmokes, can't wait :)

I gave her some dilute biobloom tonight in her watering , the effected leaves got worse and it started to spread so I hope I've caught it in time :)
I'll through up some pics later on in the week :)

Looking forward for the pics dear. :)
My Diva sprouted on August 28th. So she's about 55 days from sprout. I hope your nutrients kick in and add some weight to those nugs :) Diva sure is lovely, is yours smelling sweet and berry'sh? I can't really say my plant "stinks". She's on the lighter end of the odor scale, but the smell really is amazing. :grinjoint: Happy growin msgreen

Back
Top Bottom