OldSkoool's CFL/LST Computer Box Bag Seed Show and Review

Sounds good to me. Are you thinking of making some improvements or just do it again the proven way. Knowing you, you are probably tinkering already.
But again, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Either way it'll be fun all over again. :allgood:

Been reading my mind? Yup, thinking of extending the sides to 30 inches. See if I can let one of Wandas clones grow naturally with more vertical reflection for the sides of the plant. Can't dance, might as well grow MJ:cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice harvest OldSKoool, 3 oz not too shabby. Well done.

Thanks Mmmmick, I'm still amazed at the amount, especially when I flowered her after only 7 weeks of veg. I'm going to let the next clone go 10 weeks:ganjamon:

two jars full-o-buds
now thats a pretty sight =D

Well two jars kinda full, or one jar crammed with 'em LOL

I was in the living room last night, had them on the coffee table to 'burp', my wife was in the kitchen 30 feet away, about 10 seconds after I un corked the lids, my wife says, 'god, I can smell them from in here'

I do love it so:cheesygrinsmiley:

Well two jars kinda full, or one jar crammed with 'em LOL

I was in the living room last night, had them on the coffee table to 'burp', my wife was in the kitchen 30 feet away, about 10 seconds after I un corked the lids, my wife says, 'god, I can smell them from in here'

I do love it so:cheesygrinsmiley:

:cheer: right on
that smell is so entoxicatingly calming and awesome i hear yah bro :grinjoint:

:cheer: right on
that smell is so entoxicatingly calming and awesome i hear yah bro :grinjoint:

It's nice to share as well, not only to spread the pleasure, but also get an un biased opinion. I gave one of the buds to a friend next door. He knew about this, and prevous grows, but hadn't see the plant in weeks. My labor of love was rewarded by his expletive remark when un capped the plastic canister and gave it a whiff.

Cure update

After a day and a half, the weight dropped 4G, from 90 to 86G. Bud exteriors feel quite dry, centers firm, trich's seem to be drying on the surface areas, not as sticky. The fragrance becoming sweeter. We really need someone to delevelop a scratch 'n sniff program to share these scents like we do photos.

Oh yeah, Wanda did herself. I found one, lone, pale green seed:cheesygrinsmiley:

but the quality is much so much better. I haven't experienced the cured high yet, but the quick dried gives a nice fast hitting, euphoric, and energetic head high that lasts a couple hours. Can't wait to see how the properly cured buds smoke. The smell is a sweet smelling skunk, mellowing nicely now that it's curing.

Oh man, reading that just got me so excited. I love those energetic highs. Those are some nice nugs man. Great job.

Cure update

After a day and a half, the weight dropped 4G, from 90 to 86G. Bud exteriors feel quite dry, centers firm, trich's seem to be drying on the surface areas, not as sticky. The fragrance becoming sweeter. We really need someone to delevelop a scratch 'n sniff program to share these scents like we do photos.

Oh yeah, Wanda did herself. I found one, lone, pale green seed:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Buddy.
Cure that one green seed just like buds. It actually might be good. I have see some one (maybe Setting Sun) say put in the fridge after curing.
Who knows? :grinjoint:

I always thought scratch and sniff is something done privately. :rofl:

Oh man, reading that just got me so excited. I love those energetic highs. Those are some nice nugs man. Great job.

:thanks:

I love that same energetic high myself, but looking back, I was just very, very fortunate. Considering I germinated about twenty bag seeds, out of those, only 3 sprouted tap roots, and out of those 3, only one turned out female.

Sometimes we get lucky:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Buddy.
Cure that one green seed just like buds. It actually might be good. I have see some one (maybe Setting Sun) say put in the fridge after curing.
Who knows? :grinjoint:

I always thought scratch and sniff is something done privately. :rofl:

Whoa! Thanks for the tip OMM, I just pulled it out of the stash box, and put it in a small jar with the rest of the cure. Hoping to find more wink, wink:cheesygrinsmiley:

Whoa! Thanks for the tip OMM, I just pulled it out of the stash box, and put it in a small jar with the rest of the cure. Hoping to find more wink, wink:cheesygrinsmiley:

That would be sweet to find a few more. A Wanda supply.:hippy:

That would be sweet to find a few more. A Wanda supply.:hippy:

Hope springs eternal OMM, at least one seed is a good sign there could be more:slide:

I burped the lids about two hours ago, but I'm a bit concerned. All the buds feel dry, crispy dry as a matter of fact. I grabbed one of the larger buds, and cut it in half, expecting the interior to still be moist. Nope, dry. The smell remains quite strong, but being this early in the cure cycle, I can only conclude that drying out this quickly is due to either very low bud density (they are quite airy), or my jars are not air tight.

I tested both jars when I first washed them, filling them both with water, turning them upside down, and checked leaks. Neither one leaked.

Not wanting desert dry buds, I'm now wondering if I should throw an orange peel in each jar to re humidify them? Or leave them be?

Suggestions?

Naturally, I felt the need to take a test taste, so I broke a bit of the bud I cut in half, threw it in the pipe and took a few hits. I'm still comfortably blazed:cheesygrinsmiley:

High OldSkool

Airy buds dry much faster than tight nugs. For keeping my nugs just right in jars I cut a 4"x4" piece of paper towel, fold twice and tape it on the inside of the lid. Moisten with RO water, beer or spit if you've got any left after smoking some of that stuff and a few hours later bud that's just right. We're down to 10% RH now as it's -38C outside. Brrrrrr!

:peace:

High OldSkool

Airy buds dry much faster than tight nugs. For keeping my nugs just right in jars I cut a 4"x4" piece of paper towel, fold twice and tape it on the inside of the lid. Moisten with RO water, beer or spit if you've got any left after smoking some of that stuff and a few hours later bud that's just right. We're down to 10% RH now as it's -38C outside. Brrrrrr!

:peace:

Thanks for the quick reply LabRat!

Been cold here as well, althought the RH has been fluxuating between 50 -75%. I checked back on my previous grows, and see that the buds were much more dense, but not near the potency. Thanks for the paper towel tip, I'm going to give it a try, and I'll post the results.

I forgot to add that while the buds are in the jars, I keep them in a dark room, temps around 65-70F.

Thanks Again!

Hope springs eternal OMM, at least one seed is a good sign there could be more:slide:

I burped the lids about two hours ago, but I'm a bit concerned. All the buds feel dry, crispy dry as a matter of fact. I grabbed one of the larger buds, and cut it in half, expecting the interior to still be moist. Nope, dry. The smell remains quite strong, but being this early in the cure cycle, I can only conclude that drying out this quickly is due to either very low bud density (they are quite airy), or my jars are not air tight.

I tested both jars when I first washed them, filling them both with water, turning them upside down, and checked leaks. Neither one leaked.

Not wanting desert dry buds, I'm now wondering if I should throw an orange peel in each jar to re humidify them? Or leave them be?

Suggestions?

Naturally, I felt the need to take a test taste, so I broke a bit of the bud I cut in half, threw it in the pipe and took a few hits. I'm still comfortably blazed:cheesygrinsmiley:

You know, actually it's matter of taste. I like them so dry that they crumble in my hand. Remember back in the Columbian days. That sh*t was always dry.
Reach in crumble it up for a easy joint roll.

Of course that was back in the day and I'm probably wrong. These new fangled things we grow now, who knows. This will probably get my butt in truble with the pros. Just my take.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom