LA Diva Delicious Seeds - Autoflower - CFL - Soil

Looking forward for the pics dear. :)
My Diva sprouted on August 28th. So she's about 55 days from sprout. I hope your nutrients kick in and add some weight to those nugs :) Diva sure is lovely, is yours smelling sweet and berry'sh? I can't really say my plant "stinks". She's on the lighter end of the odor scale, but the smell really is amazing. :grinjoint: Happy growin msgreen

Aww sweet :)

My girl is 55 days from sprouting now too ha ha I have a mini microscope on the way from China :/ I may need to borrow one from someone I know but I'll check the trichs as soon as I can :)

I kinda hope I haven't used them too late now ??

She absolutely stinks haha She has always been really smelly but lately its been different. I'm not really sure how to describe it but it's kinda sweet and fruity not really distinctively berry but maybe more citrus :)

Day 56

So I had to chop off some of the really bad leaves today but she still looks good haha ... I haven't checked the trichs yet but I'll be getting a lend of a microscope at the end of the week :)
I gave her the nutrients the other night on her last watering, no noticeable difference yet but I guess that's gonna take a few days :)

07014.jpg
07515.jpg
08517.jpg
08811.jpg
09117.jpg
09818.jpg
09516.jpg
07914.jpg
08120.jpg
101103.jpg
10327.jpg
10524.jpg
10918.jpg
113100.jpg
11821.jpg
115100.jpg
111121.jpg
121105.jpg
12523.jpg
12717.jpg

hi, hows it doing, just remember that you will need to give just water for the last 10 to 14 days of flower, you dont want nutes in the plant when you harvest, by the looks of it your not to far from harvest, id say a couple of weeks, so only give them what you have given them then leave it at that, else you wont have time to let the plant use the nutes up, it needed the nutes a while back, but at least you know for your next grow, the buds look great though so its managed to make it this far,

hi, hows it doing, just remember that you will need to give just water for the last 10 to 14 days of flower, you dont want nutes in the plant when you harvest, by the looks of it your not to far from harvest, id say a couple of weeks, so only give them what you have given them then leave it at that, else you wont have time to let the plant use the nutes up, it needed the nutes a while back, but at least you know for your next grow, the buds look great though so its managed to make it this far,

Thanks DonPaul :)

Gave her some nutes in her last two waterings and I've noticed today that the trichs are somewhat cloudy, not a huge amount but she's getting there :) I'm thinking at least another 2 weeks .. Her next feed will have no nutes though .. She is looking a lot better since the other day, she doesn't look like she's dying now haha

glad to hear it mate, the yellow leaves wont get much better and will just die, i think the other problem is that you are near harvest and the nutes you have gave or for the flower stage, so this contains very little N so the leaves wont go green due to the lack of N, but the nutes you have given it will help as they contain other nutes the plant and buds need, so im pretty sure you will be ok now, plus a lot of growers remove all leaves with a stem of 1.5 inches or more, this gets all the light into the buds along the whole of the plant, id remove any leaves that are yellow at this stage, they wont be doing the plant any good at this point as they are basically dead unless they are still slightly green, but this late in flower the plant will start to lose its leaves due to the lack of N,

but you should be ok till harvest now, only new leaf growth will come through as green, the yellow leaves will never recover unless they are light green, so all the yellow leaves will just die off as they wont be able to repair themselves.

fingers crossed everything will be ok till harvest mate.

their is a great method of defoliation that i have been trying with my plants, when the plants have finished their stretch at the start of flower i then remove any leaf with a stem of 1,5inch or more, so basically all that was left on the plant is the leaves sticking out the buds that you cant see the stem to, doing this sent the plant into bud over drive and the buds packed on loads of weight, you can do this twice in flower, after the stretch then a few weeks before harvest, but now i have tried using the same method during veg and so far it seems to be working well, the trick is to get as much light as possible to all the bud sites and new growth, doing this turned all the pop corn bud into big bud.
i was always against removing leaves due to me thinking the plants need all they grow, it seems they dont and im getting great results with this method.

hope everything is now going ok with the plant mate

glad to hear it mate, the yellow leaves wont get much better and will just die, i think the other problem is that you are near harvest and the nutes you have gave or for the flower stage, so this contains very little N so the leaves wont go green due to the lack of N, but the nutes you have given it will help as they contain other nutes the plant and buds need, so im pretty sure you will be ok now, plus a lot of growers remove all leaves with a stem of 1.5 inches or more, this gets all the light into the buds along the whole of the plant, id remove any leaves that are yellow at this stage, they wont be doing the plant any good at this point as they are basically dead unless they are still slightly green, but this late in flower the plant will start to lose its leaves due to the lack of N,

but you should be ok till harvest now, only new leaf growth will come through as green, the yellow leaves will never recover unless they are light green, so all the yellow leaves will just die off as they wont be able to repair themselves.

fingers crossed everything will be ok till harvest mate.

their is a great method of defoliation that i have been trying with my plants, when the plants have finished their stretch at the start of flower i then remove any leaf with a stem of 1,5inch or more, so basically all that was left on the plant is the leaves sticking out the buds that you cant see the stem to, doing this sent the plant into bud over drive and the buds packed on loads of weight, you can do this twice in flower, after the stretch then a few weeks before harvest, but now i have tried using the same method during veg and so far it seems to be working well, the trick is to get as much light as possible to all the bud sites and new growth, doing this turned all the pop corn bud into big bud.
i was always against removing leaves due to me thinking the plants need all they grow, it seems they dont and im getting great results with this method.

hope everything is now going ok with the plant mate

Thanks DonPaul :)

On her last watering I clipped off all the dead, dying, yellow, crispy leaves haha

That's cool :thumb: I might even give it a shot next time round :)

She seems like she's doing a whole heap better than she was a week ago :)

Day 63 :)

She's come along a lot since the other day. I chopped off most of her useless, dead leaves and have fed her nutes twice now. I had a look at the trichs and there is alot of cloudy ones :)
I would say more cloudy than clear too and I haven't seen many ambers. I think I'm gonna leave her at least another week, I'll keep checking those trichs though :)

La Diva :)

2012-10-30_15_31_50.jpg
2012-10-30_15_32_00.jpg
2012-10-30_15_32_31.jpg
2012-10-30_15_33_36.jpg
2012-10-30_15_35_37.jpg
2012-10-30_15_35_10.jpg
2012-10-30_15_34_38.jpg
2012-10-30_15_33_09.jpg
2012-10-30_15_32_54.jpg
2012-10-30_15_32_36.jpg
2012-10-30_15_36_04.jpg
2012-10-30_15_37_11.jpg
2012-10-30_15_38_24.jpg
2012-10-30_15_38_03.jpg
2012-10-30_15_37_54.jpg
2012-10-30_15_38_32.jpg

Ill Diavolo :)

2012-10-30_15_36_29.jpg
2012-10-30_15_38_45.jpg
2012-10-30_15_38_59.jpg

Aww I knew she would , you couldn't expect anything more :)

I checked out your grow earlier and noticed you had just cut Diva , well done, she looked really good man :)
What was her dry weight ?

No dry weight just yet. I chopped on saturday, and I just noticed a couple of the small nugs dried so I smoked them :). The bigger nugs still have 2 or 3 days of drying to do :) I'll post the dry weight once I have it for sure. Are you checking on the trichs btw?

No dry weight just yet. I chopped on saturday, and I just noticed a couple of the small nugs dried so I smoked them :). The bigger nugs still have 2 or 3 days of drying to do :) I'll post the dry weight once I have it for sure. Are you checking on the trichs btw?

Nice, can't wait to see the dry weight, looked like you had a pretty big yield :)

I checked em the other day and they looked pretty cloudy and then checked em again today. They still seem pretty cloudy though. Not many amber maybe 5% if even. Very few clear though so I'm hoping another few days might have her done. I think maybe 10-15% clear, 75-80% cloudy :)

Nice, can't wait to see the dry weight, looked like you had a pretty big yield :)

I checked em the other day and they looked pretty cloudy and then checked em again today. They still seem pretty cloudy though. Not many amber maybe 5% if even. Very few clear though so I'm hoping another few days might have her done. I think maybe 10-15% clear, 75-80% cloudy :)

Be sure to check every day now. You're at a point where 10% amber will develop relatively fast. I had very few ambers, and all it took was one day to go to 5% then another to 10%.
The yield looks like an oz to me :) Hopefully it's around that number.

Be sure to check every day now. You're at a point where 10% amber will develop relatively fast. I had very few ambers, and all it took was one day to go to 5% then another to 10%.
The yield looks like an oz to me :) Hopefully it's around that number.

I will of course I'm too excited not to ha ha :)

That'll be nice. I think I'll get around 1/4 if I'm lucky cause yours looks like it was in a lot better shape than mine ha ha
I snipped off a small bud to quick dry and haven't gotten round to sampling her yet but I'll let you know when I do :)

I just smoked some of the proper dried Diva and she's delicious :).. She kept that tangy citrusy taste :grinjoint:
She yielded a little under an oz msgreen. You're right about her though, she was spoiled and got really fat :). At a lot of points, I'd have most my lights focused on her because she was finishing faster than any other. I'm sure you're gona love whatever she gives you dear :thumb:

Hey everyone :)

So I'm gonna chop Diva on Friday after college . She's looking about 10% amber now so I think she's just ready :)

I have no drying box and the box she's in now still has Il Diavolo, who's looking mighty fine by the way :)
Any suggestions on how to dry seen as this is probably the most important part and I don't have anything set up. The wardrobe is large enough for me to hang it in there but then I gotta worry about humidity cause I don't have a meter or an de-humidifier. There is also another room available that it could be hung in as well, but again same problems with humidity. I seen on a video before that somebody tied strings horizontally in a cardboard box and hung the sticks over this. He poked a good few holes into the box for air circulation. Has anybody heard of this working or even if someone knows a better way I'd really appreciate the help :)

Back
Top Bottom