LA Diva Delicious Seeds - Autoflower - CFL - Soil

Can't wait to see the new pictures msgreen :). That CFL you have at 6400K is in the white/blue spectrum dear. Your new one should be at 2700K which is the red spectrum. Just make sure you make the most out of your lights with CFL's by exposing as much of the plant as possible. That's awesome about the roots. I noticed these little divas just can't wait to grow! Lovely strain for the impatient like myself :laughtwo:
Cheers :grinjoint: You're doing great

Oops bit of a brain fart there :blushsmile: haha

Ye she's really progressing now since she's got the room :)

with the spiral cfls and the long type cfls, the sides of these bulbs gives off more light than the end, so mounting the bulbs so their side on to the plant is the best option, also cfls can be kept close to the plant and the closer you get it the more light the plant will get,

you can test this by turning the cfl on, then place your hand touching the bulb, then slowly move your hand away and you will soon notice how quick the light level drops off, with the 23 and 30watt cfls the light drops off loads after a few inches, so these can be as close to the plant as possible
you want 6400k for veg stage and 2700k for flower stage, although it is best to mix them up slightly so say you have 3 bulbs for veg, you would then want 2 x 6400k and 1 x 2700k and for flower you want it the opposite way round

cfls keep the node spacing very close and the plants wont stretch, i use a dual spec hps for flower and for veg using the gas lantern routine light schedule, but i still have a small cupboard with cfls in it and i start all my plants and clones under cfls, if i start my plants under the dual spectrum hps then i get lots of stretch and the plants get to lanky, so by starting the plants under the cfls it keeps the node spacing close so i give the plants 2 weeks under cfls then put them under the hps, this stops any stretching and keeps the plants nice and bushy

cfls do work and when i started growing this year i used only cfls, i used around 10 to 15 x 30watt cfls and these done me for the whole of veg and got me well into flower, but i was using around 400watts so i decided to switch to hps as it gave me around 55,000 lumins and i was not getting this much with the cfls, but i soon found that plants started under the hps stretch like crazy so starting them under the cfls is the best option for me

Thanks for the info :)

I think I'll stick with the autoflowers for now, at least until I can get a bigger grow space :)

autos can get big but most wont, most will finish around 1ft high and you will get anything for an 1/8th to an oz depending on grow conditions etc etc, i still grow autos now i usually average 20g per auto but i dont think ill be hitting that with these 2 i got now, plus im trying to turn them purple as they are both purple strains, so ive been giving them some cool night time temps but so far ive got no purple, but im sure ill get purple buds soon as its getting to winter here so its pretty damn cold

autos can get big but most wont, most will finish around 1ft high and you will get anything for an 1/8th to an oz depending on grow conditions etc etc, i still grow autos now i usually average 20g per auto but i dont think ill be hitting that with these 2 i got now, plus im trying to turn them purple as they are both purple strains, so ive been giving them some cool night time temps but so far ive got no purple, but im sure ill get purple buds soon as its getting to winter here so its pretty damn cold

Ye I doubt mines gonna get too big .. She might have got stunted cause she was in a small pot for so long but we'll see how she turns out .. I think I'll probably be lucky if I can get 7g from her haha
That's pretty cool, let me know when you got some pics :)

Hey :)

So I think we're around day 32 now and I'm thinking she might need longer than the 45 day given time. This could be that she might have gotten a little stunted in the small pots. I hope this hasn't hurt too much but there's only one way to find out so we'll have to wait and see :)

I got a 12cm computer fan installed inside the box today so that the hot air is vented out into the wardrobe and isn't staying within the box. It is in the top left hand corner and will sit just under the light when it's at its highest point.
The light reaching capabilities were altered too so that the light can be lifted higher. I was beginning to worry that the plant would touch the lights and I was right. I came home the other night to find she had grown about an inch in 2 days and was touching off the light. She got a little burnt but nothing too major.
Another plant was added to the box today too :) She was gotten as a freebie a few weeks ago and has been on a window ledge ever since.
Il Diavolo by Delicious Seeds
Critical+ X Ruderalis
Indica
Flowering Time - 8 -14 weeks
Yield - 300g per m2
She has gotten a little stretchy seen as she wasn't under lights for a few weeks but she's doing well. She's in a 3.5 litre pot at the moment and I'm gonna leave her in this and see how it goes.

My girl has been doing really well under the light and has started to branch out. Plenty of hairs and calyxs :) The hairs on some of these are brown already too. I've noticed in the last few days how stinky she is getting it's a beautiful dank smell :)This also isn't a problem as I smoke in the house so the smell isn't noticeable.
From the beginning her leaves we showing very indica traits so I've included some pictures of this :)

73610.jpg
73810.jpg
73910.jpg
74210.jpg
74410.jpg
7464.jpg
7471.jpg
7501.jpg
7513.jpg
7582.jpg
7541.jpg
7552.jpg
7601.jpg
7612.jpg

Hey guys :)

So I had to adjust the light to the highest it can go on the right hand side where LA Diva is and about 3/4 on the left where Il Diavolo is. The new girl has already grown quite a bit since she was put in and her nodes are getting closer together :)

I also think La Diva has stopped growing now and is just starting to put on some weight. According to the 45 day mark, she only has little over a week to go. I think since she was stunted slightly in the little pots she's gonna take closer to 3-4 weeks to finish. I'll have more pics by the end of the week though :)

Hey guys :)

So I had to adjust the light to the highest it can go on the right hand side where LA Diva is and about 3/4 on the left where Il Diavolo is. The new girl has already grown quite a bit since she was put in and her nodes are getting closer together :)

I also think La Diva has stopped growing now and is just starting to put on some weight. According to the 45 day mark, she only has little over a week to go. I think since she was stunted slightly in the little pots she's gonna take closer to 3-4 weeks to finish. I'll have more pics by the end of the week though :)

Hey msgreen, I'm watching quietly :) Diva looks good! Don't go for that 45 day thing. I thought so too until I looked up different people growing this strain. Most people give her up to 60 days sometimes (which is still faster than most others). The seed >> flower dates that seedbanks advertise are exaggerated for marketing purposes. Let her take her time. Mine is around 40 days now and looks like she needs 2 more weeks for sure (at least). Go with the trichs when you decide to chop, don't mind the dates. Keep adjusting your setup to accommodate the girls. Cheers :grinjoint:

She may take more time to finish, but your patience will be well rewarded. The new one looks stretched, but that was unavoidable on your part. They look healthy and happy!

Hey msgreen, I'm watching quietly :) Diva looks good! Don't go for that 45 day thing. I thought so too until I looked up different people growing this strain. Most people give her up to 60 days sometimes (which is still faster than most others). The seed >> flower dates that seedbanks advertise are exaggerated for marketing purposes. Let her take her time. Mine is around 40 days now and looks like she needs 2 more weeks for sure (at least). Go with the trichs when you decide to chop, don't mind the dates. Keep adjusting your setup to accommodate the girls. Cheers :grinjoint:

Thanks iSmokes :)

I thought that it seemed a little quick even by autoflower standards haha It would make sense for them to lie in advertising as most places do haha
I've have found a mini microscope online for around 5 euro so I'm gonna invest in that to check out the trichomes when she comes closer to harvest :)

Thanks for your advice :)

ms greenfinger, I agree with Ms. Fox.

I grew a LA Diva if I remember right she came down around day 65 or so it is in my Dutch treat blue dream journal in my sig if you want to take a look. I think page 23 or 24.

:Namaste:

ms greenfinger, I agree with Ms. Fox.

I grew a LA Diva if I remember right she came down around day 65 or so it is in my Dutch treat blue dream journal in my sig if you want to take a look. I think page 23 or 24.

:Namaste:

Thanks HMG :)

Your Diva looks beautiful :circle-of-love:

I definitely think mine will need another 3 weeks for sure anyways :)

Hey HMG, I went through your journal and smoke report and that made me very happy lol :) Diva looks great and the smoke sounds delicious, I love blueberry. I was trying to find how much your yield was but I couldn't. I could have missed it, I just took a hit from an uncomfortably large bong :laughtwo:
How much did it yield?

Ooh very nice I can't wait to see what she's like :)
Did she have very distinctive Indica qualities?

No I thought it was more of a balanced smoke myself. Here was my very undescriptive smaoke report.

La Diva Auto Smoke Report

Upon opening the jar you get hit by a strong smell that I can't quite place. This is followed by a nice mellow berry scent that seems to stick with me.
It has a very nice floral/ berry taste. The smoke is thick but very smooth. Overall a mellow high so far no couch lock or no racy feeling, just a nice relaxed state of mind.
This seems to help for my depression, but doesn't do a darn thing for my back or nerves. Effects last about 1.5 hours.

Hey HMG, I went through your journal and smoke report and that made me very happy lol :) Diva looks great and the smoke sounds delicious, I love blueberry. I was trying to find how much your yield was but I couldn't. I could have missed it, I just took a hit from an uncomfortably large bong :laughtwo:
How much did it yield?

:thanks: To be honest I have only taken the weight off of one plant and that waas my Lemon Lazerlite.

I think it was about 1.75 to 2 ounces.

Back
Top Bottom