OldSkoool's CFL/LST Computer Box Bag Seed Show and Review

MJ hors d'oeuvre's Sounds good to me.:clap::cheesygrinsmiley::clap:

That sounds like grower's remorse to me. Wooda if , I coulda. :grinjoint:

Remember we do these grows to learn. ;) and to help others to learn.
Thank You. :ganjamon:

You know, since your cold and cutting Wanda, you sound a bit down.
You had so much fun growing her, I can see why. I got a feeling I'm going to feel the same way. This is my forth month and it's taken my whole attention.
Maybe that's why I want them to go longer.

And then, there's the next grow and off we go again. :cheer:

Hindsight....always 20/20:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah, cold knocked the shit outa me. But your right about harvesting, after all that time, worry, and effort suddenly ending, it does sorta knock the wind out of your sails, like a void that needs filling. But Wanda II, III, IV are doing great, just needing water. Have them in the room with the drying box, the cool temps are slowing growth which is a good thing.

Love the scent escaping from that box, the smell is changing somewhat, almost a piney skunk now, very strong.

Hey, thanks for the concern, appreciate it bud.

Latest 'n greatest

Yesterday I threw the popcorn buds in a jar to begin curing. Already noticing a change in the odor, kinda piney skunkish, hard to describe, but very intense. I like it:cheesygrinsmiley:

The tops are still drying in the box, and still need more time, but some of the smaller ones could be ready to be pickel by tomorrow if the stems pass the snap test. Have the room temp at 68 so they don't dry to fast, also have a fan running to keep the air circulating. Cool room temps have an added benefit of slowing the growth of the clones since I won't be ready to begin growing another Wanda harvest until after the new year.

Wish you all could smell these:cheesygrinsmiley:

cure01.JPG

Time to give 'em some air

cure02.JPG

Closer view, love all the orange hairs, and sugar sprinkels

cure03.JPG

Some perspective for the little nugs

cure04.JPG

Pulled out a couple of the tops that are still drying. They're becoming a little more airy, and not as tight as I thought they'd be, but wtf. I'm still happy as hell with 'em.

cure05.JPG

Just for fun:cheesygrinsmiley:

cure06.JPG

Thanks for dropping in! Stay tuned

Hi my friend. :surf:

Those buds look great. Wanda was really good to you. :cheer:
As they cure, you'll just be happier and happier.
I'm really happy for you.:clap::clap::clap:
Had another exciting night. Too tired to tell you right now. Drama. Drama.
Catch you a little later. WTG :cheesygrinsmiley:

Latest 'n greatest

Yesterday I threw the popcorn buds in a jar to begin curing. Already noticing a change in the odor, kinda piney skunkish, hard to describe, but very intense. I like it:cheesygrinsmiley:

The tops are still drying in the box, and still need more time, but some of the smaller ones could be ready to be pickel by tomorrow if the stems pass the snap test. Have the room temp at 68 so they don't dry to fast, also have a fan running to keep the air circulating. Cool room temps have an added benefit of slowing the growth of the clones since I won't be ready to begin growing another Wanda harvest until after the new year.

Wish you all could smell these:cheesygrinsmiley:

cure01.JPG

Time to give 'em some air

cure02.JPG

Closer view, love all the orange hairs, and sugar sprinkels

cure03.JPG

Some perspective for the little nugs

cure04.JPG

Pulled out a couple of the tops that are still drying. They're becoming a little more airy, and not as tight as I thought they'd be, but wtf. I'm still happy as hell with 'em.

cure05.JPG

Just for fun:cheesygrinsmiley:

cure06.JPG

Thanks for dropping in! Stay tuned

:nicethread:
Now there are some nice buds they super sticky and heavy

Those close-ups are terrific! I like the jar of "small" buds, too, I'd be more than happy with just that right now.

So you wish you had waited a day or two, hmm? I haven't read anything about when to harvest yet, other than some varying opinions about levels of tric cloudiness, but what you said about the water in the branches makes perfect sense.

MJ hors d'oeuvre's Sounds good to me.:clap::cheesygrinsmiley::clap:

That sounds like grower's remorse to me. Wooda if , I coulda. :grinjoint:

Remember we do these grows to learn. ;) and to help others to learn.
Thank You. :ganjamon:

You know, since your cold and cutting Wanda, you sound a bit down.
You had so much fun growing her, I can see why. I got a feeling I'm going to feel the same way. This is my forth month and it's taken my whole attention.
Maybe that's why I want them to go longer.

And then, there's the next grow and off we go again. :cheer:

Yeah mini depression time. Gotta have a new crop ready to go into flower right away to stave off the blues.

I feel it too. Thats why I won't name my plants, otherwise I'll miss them when they're gone.:Rasta:

Nice looking buds OldSKoool, great job.

Hi my friend. :surf:

Those buds look great. Wanda was really good to you. :cheer:
As they cure, you'll just be happier and happier.
I'm really happy for you.:clap::clap::clap:
Had another exciting night. Too tired to tell you right now. Drama. Drama.
Catch you a little later. WTG :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks, but haven't you had enough drama? Hope all is well now buddy.

Wanda was, is, and will be VERY good to me for a long, long time:cheesygrinsmiley:

I can't believe how mild she smokes....and that's the fast dry buds!

Just wait till you dry and cure your girls, the smell will kick your skinny old ass, just like Wanda's kicking mine. I just love how she beats me up:slide:

dahcwon

Not too heavy, but they are extremely sticky. I try to be careful as hell handling them, use toothpicks as much as possible, then scrape the goo off.

Those close-ups are terrific! I like the jar of "small" buds, too, I'd be more than happy with just that right now.

So you wish you had waited a day or two, hmm? I haven't read anything about when to harvest yet, other than some varying opinions about levels of tric cloudiness, but what you said about the water in the branches makes perfect sense.

Thank You! I feel very fortunate with this unknown bag strain, beats the hell outa my previous grows by light years.

The trichs were right on (for me), about 60% cloudy, 30% clear, and 10% amber, but in hindsight, I should have let her dry a bit more. Hopefully you guys will benefit from my error.

Yeah mini depression time. Gotta have a new crop ready to go into flower right away to stave off the blues.

I feel it too. Thats why I won't name my plants, otherwise I'll miss them when they're gone.:Rasta:

Nice looking buds OldSKoool, great job.

Wanda lives! Kinda. Her clones will be ready for round 2 right after Christmas:cheesygrinsmiley:

The blues disappear like DB Copper as soon as I pack a bowl of her sweet goodness:ganjamon:

Thanks for the compliments, but Wanda gets all the credit, bless her MJ soul.

Hey Man
Whatcha doing up this late/early?:surf:

Ah, woke up around two am, sleeps all screwed up getting over this cold from naps during the day. Thought it would be a good time getting caught up on this, and all the other journals. So here I sit, swilling java, and toking Wanda.

Talk about being up late, about midnight in hula land?

Ah, woke up around two am, sleeps all screwed up getting over this cold from naps during the day. Thought it would be a good time getting caught up on this, and all the other journals. So here I sit, swilling java, and toking Wanda.

Talk about being up late, about midnight in hula land?

Yeah, up late is right. Didn't get any sleep last night and slept all day. :grinjoint:
There's an explanation in my Journal, take a look.
Hell of a night. Think I'm getting to old for this shit, no matter what my mind is telling me.:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Thanks DB, what say we stuff a pipe and go surf fishing?

Well we got some real nasty shit comming my way for tomarow,so i am batting down the hatches and stocking up on supplys,but it wouldn't be the first time fishing in the snow...:rollit:....i just pre roll befor i go...lol...

Back
Top Bottom