Unknown Strains — First Closet Grow: April to July

23/06/09:
Day #35 – End of week 5 – Not a great deal to say apart from its progressing nicely. Mary’s looking more yellow than i would of liked, and i have noticed over the past week or so some leaves do just easily pull off – Im a little worried, so maybe a flush today, as harvest is going to have to be in about 3 weeks. Im moving house end of july, and there might be some ‘complications’ if i let them go longer.

Thanks for all the comments; Ms.Fox, Luxx, MJ-Sweetbuds...
Thanks Lil Neutrino for the birthday message – was full of two sheet jays all day – booze, then a job interview then next morning (was hard!) but ive found out i have now got the job! Woo!

Heights: Mary = 28" appx. Jane = 31" Appx
Photos:

edited_IMG_4575.jpg

edited_IMG_4579.jpg

edited_IMG_4580.jpg

edited_IMG_4590.jpg

edited_IMG_4598.jpg

edited_IMG_4610.jpg

edited_IMG_4613.jpg

edited_IMG_4617.jpg

:peace:

Yooo hows it goin? those babys are lookin goood man, grown loads since i seen em. Rekon me n the missus might come up for a taste test when the time is right ;) Gonna plant a 15 foot stretch of morning glory in my garden soon too, good times.

hey dude,

both lookin awsome, harvest soon soon cummin up then? with movin an all.
the last pic looks awsome nice n sticky...
hope all is well bro

Toke on all :roorrip:

h4rdw1r3d
Yo yo - More than welcome buddy :p Give us a shout - Hope your liking the pics! :ganjamon:

MJ-SwEeTbUdZ
Havent had the net for the past like, 5 days lol. + been really ill, Have Bronchitis + normal flu - Just took some new photos today - so i will be making a better update asap.

Harvest is anywhere up to a week to 2 weeks away, but already on Jane about half the hairs are brown now - Marys a little behind, but looking beautiful... Update soon.

:thanks:

30/06/09:
Day #42 — End of week 6 — Been pretty ill — Me, not the plants — Got Broncitus + flu... means no smoking (kinda) and no drinking.. but i'll live.
Plants are looking beautiful, the buds have really filled out, looking so crystaly that parts of the bud look blue, cant really tell, with the heat wave over here, and the light makes it so so hot.

Only a week or two till harvest, which looks about right even with me moving house — But heres a few pictures, will take some close-ups a bit later. Enjoy:

edited_IMG_4666.jpg

Mary:
edited_IMG_4651.jpg

edited_IMG_4653.jpg

Jane:
edited_IMG_4660.jpg

edited_IMG_4663.jpg

I should of uploaded a few more of jane, to show off how thick & crystaly the cola's are, i'll get on that later, been semi-bed ridden for 10 days now, doctors refusing to see me thinking i have swine flu e.t.c... been quite annoying & stressful.

Will update again soon! :peace:

fuuji, Are you still using the same miracle gro nutr as you started with? I think you said it was 24-8-16. From what I read on the forums here, during flowering you want to lower the nitrogen and up the phosphorus. something like 8-16-8. I would do a search on the forums to see what a Nitrogen overload looks like and see what a phosphorus deficiency does. Hope that helps. I am too new to growing myself to be considered any kind of authority. BTW thanks for commenting on my first grow. I will be starting them on flowering within the next 2 weeks. Hope that goes well.

Hey Wolfbuddie;

Well, since Janes problems a few weeks ago including me not having any spare cash for anything better, i decided to stop using the nutes all together, and just stick to water. This seemed the safer option has kept my plants at a steady level, maybe not at their potential best, but a good first grow for me imo.

I will be watching your grow - Looking good so far! Thx for your comments :peace:

Hey dude, not been on for a good while... sorry to hear bout the illness dude lol hope it didnt turn out 2 be swine flu!!! WOW the budz have realy filled out since i was last on, how long left bro not started my jourenl yet waiting to get my camara bk off ma sister so i can put sum pics on at same time, but were looking good?? hope it all keeps goin well 4 u and feel better dude!

Toke on all :roorrip:

Quick update from a few days ago:

04/07/09:
Day #46 — Everythings coming along nicely. Jane buds are slowly increasing in size, and the resin is building up so nicely, shes still holding up, and planning on harvesting end of the week maybe, as im slowly packing up thing around my house.

Mary on the other hand is progressing great. Still about 20-30% brown hairs now, compared to Janes 50-80%. But the resin is really built up too, fattening out, and a lovely smell. I think im in love! :yummy:
Mary will be harvested in about a week or so, as its about that behind.

06/07/09
Went out and bought some jars today, for each plant, starting to get impatient but rest assured i'll wait untill the right day. (Better safe than sorry so planning ahead).

Since taking these pics 2 days ago, i can see a difference.. almost a successful grow in my eyes.

Photos:

edited_IMG_4763.jpg

Mary:
edited_IMG_4769.jpg

edited_IMG_4771.jpg

Jane:
edited_IMG_4779.jpg

edited_IMG_4785.jpg

Macros:
edited_IMG_4789.jpg

edited_IMG_4792.jpg

edited_IMG_4799.jpg

edited_IMG_4804.jpg

edited_IMG_4807.jpg

Thanks for all the comments so far - Not long left now! :peace:

Fuuji, They are looking really, really good! I am almost as excited as you are. Don't forget to take some pictures after harvest so we can see the buds up close and in all their glory. Hope the move goes well, and I am sure you will be able to celebrate the new place with some excellent smoke. Enjoy!

Lookin great fuuji.. Hope your feeling better..Seems like the last 2 weeks before harvest goes bye soooo slow..Hope it smokes as good as it looks...moslow

Dude... those buds are giving me the horn, looks like they've filled out nicely. Give me a txt n let me know when ur moving n when ur drying period is about to end ;) n ill get some cash sorted n head up for a couple of days. Try n give me a weeks notice if u can mate gonna have to try n borrow it off someone. Got my morning glory seeds in soak today, nearly ate em yesterday :) but gonna save em for the plant. Neway man im out, good luck with the harvest :grinjoint:

MJ-SwEeTbUdZ
Glad you've been liking the pics - Be looking forward to your grow!

Wolfbuddie
Cant wait either! Look so tastey!

Lil Neutrino
Thanks for all your help & comments, been great to share and learn this with :peace:

Glad you've liked - got a few more updates left untill harvest & drying + curing but not far off. Hope the pics & info has helped and been cool to look at!

weedtastic
Thanks for all the comments lately - great to share the excitement with others here :grinjoint:

Thanks also for the comments - a taste test will probably happen over the weekend, from Jane if im to harvest at the end of the week. A quick dry & cure for 1 bud maybe, then the wait continues!

h4rdw1r3d
Ay up mate! Yeah will do, need to get some cash.. but Mary & Jane are almost ready, hope you've been loving the pics as much as i have!

More thanks for everyone else too of-course.. the grow isnt finished yet. Harvest for Jane set this weekend, after work, im sure i'll still have the energy! Harvest for Mary is Next week. All in all things are good, im getting better too + harvest is all personal smoke, so going to be great!

Back
Top Bottom