OldSkoool's CFL/LST Computer Box Bag Seed Show and Review

Well we got some real nasty shit comming my way for tomarow,so i am batting down the hatches and stocking up on supplys,but it wouldn't be the first time fishing in the snow...:rollit:....i just pre roll befor i go...lol...

Yeah, I saw that nastiness heading across the country, we missed the snow, but not the cold. Time to pack a bowl, order a pizza, and watch old Cheech & Chong movies. Never fished in the snow, but did get blazed and played golf in the snow one time in Reno. That was different:cheesygrinsmiley:

Those buds look shweeeet! Wish I could smell them. Plus reps when I can again...

Thanks for the reps OBX! Funny, the buds aren't as tight as the nugs from my past two grows, but the quality is much so much better. I haven't experienced the cured high yet, but the quick dried gives a nice fast hitting, euphoric, and energetic head high that lasts a couple hours. Can't wait to see how the properly cured buds smoke. The smell is a sweet smelling skunk, mellowing nicely now that it's curing.

Yeah, up late is right. Didn't get any sleep last night and slept all day. :grinjoint:
There's an explanation in my Journal, take a look.
Hell of a night. Think I'm getting to old for this shit, no matter what my mind is telling me.:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

We sound like a couple of night owls, be over in a minute after I get this updated.

All the buds have passed the ol snap test, and are now curing in these two 2.0L jars. I had them layed out on the coffee table glass today, doing their dry thing before going back into the jars. Naturally the whole house reeked. Knock on the door. Shit. Cracked the door open. Just a neighbor, nice kid, informing me I'd left my lights on. Whew!

Better than a jar full of cookies:cheesygrinsmiley:

cure07.JPG

The whole crop

wandaharvest12-08-09.JPG

I haven't weighed it, but I'd guess it's around two oz.

Hello my friend OldSkoool:goodjob:

Man does that look good. Perfect Buds. Two jars full, no less. :cheer:
What a great finish to one hell of a grow from one small box.:clap::clap::surf::surf::clap::clap:

Two OZ will last a long time with your Xmas Vape.:slide::slide::xmas::slide::slide:

Now that it has dried a bit. How is the smoke? Bet it is getting better and better.:dreamy::dreamy:

Gonna be a good Xmas at OldSkoool's house.:theband:

:goodjob: OldSkoool, I haven't read this whole journal yet but I am going back to catch up to your harvesting time. Looks to be some quality herb. I noticed you @ the start you vegged with warm white and cool white 42w cfl's. Would you mind if I ask is there some advantage to this? I'm asking because I am planning my pc grow with 4 20w cfl's.

:nicethread:

Hello my friend OldSkoool:goodjob:

Man does that look good. Perfect Buds. Two jars full, no less. :cheer:
What a great finish to one hell of a grow from one small box.:clap::clap::surf::surf::clap::clap:

Two OZ will last a long time with your Xmas Vape.:slide::slide::xmas::slide::slide:

Now that it has dried a bit. How is the smoke? Bet it is getting better and better.:dreamy::dreamy:

Gonna be a good Xmas at OldSkoool's house.:theband:

:thanks:

After I had them all spread out today, I weighed them as I through 'em back into the jars. Twice, thinking I'd screwed up. The first weigh came in at 90.3g, the second count, 90.1g.....3OZ! No doubt it will lose a bit more weight the longer it cures, but after 6 days hanging, and two days curing I was blown away. Be nice to not have to take young buds off my next grow.

I was surprised that the buds weren't as moist to the touch on the second airing out today, seem to be curing faster than I thought, but the centers are still fairly moist.

I did take a few of the small bud 'scraps' after putting them back in the jars, and packed a freshly cleaned pipe. Sweeet:cheesygrinsmiley: Smooth as hell, no harshness what so ever, with a delightful skunk taste. Think I've died and gone to Gonja Heaven for sure OMM!

Having very cold weather last couple of days, the 'grow room' has two exterior walls, and is running 65F. The clones don't seem bothered by it, have the jars in the same room, tucked away, out of the light, aging like fine wine.

Going to be a great Christmas at both our houses!

:goodjob::goodjob:
wow oldskool its hard to believe that you got that much out Wanda. you give me great hope for my lil grow

Thanks, just takes dirt, water, a seed, and TLC. I got a hell of a lot more than I even dreamed of. Hope her clone produces as much:cheesygrinsmiley:

Wanda, there goes your baby! Lovely color, I commend you on a fine grow and your tasteful humor. You guys are such a treat to check out " the old folks" rule!:slide:

...there she goes, down the line, woo, wooooo :theband:

Oooooo Pancho, Ooooo Sisco:cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks dude. I thought the color to be some what borish compared to OMM's Joanne, but I'll take her pale green nuggets anyway:cheesygrinsmiley:

:goodjob: OldSkoool, I haven't read this whole journal yet but I am going back to catch up to your harvesting time. Looks to be some quality herb. I noticed you @ the start you vegged with warm white and cool white 42w cfl's. Would you mind if I ask is there some advantage to this? I'm asking because I am planning my pc grow with 4 20w cfl's.

:nicethread:

Thanks for dropping in!

The warms were 42W, but the cool CFL's were only 22W each. I added the four cool CFL's because they perform best during veg, but at the time I only had the jingle for four of 'em. Mixing them seems to have worked ok.

The four 20W CFL's you plan on using will work very well....depending on how many plants you grow, and the distance between the lights, and the plants.

Hope you document your grow here, all of us would be glad to answer any questions you might have. Good Luck!

OldSkoool

3 OZ
Man I am so happy for you, WTG:surf::ganjamon:

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

We'll have to see how they weigh out in a week, but I couldn't be more pleased. Think I'll give this journal another week, then close 'er down as finished. Then do it all over again after the 1st for Wanda II.

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

We'll have to see how they weigh out in a week, but I couldn't be more pleased. Think I'll give this journal another week, then close 'er down as finished. Then do it all over again after the 1st for Wanda II.

Sounds good to me. Are you thinking of making some improvements or just do it again the proven way. Knowing you, you are probably tinkering already.
But again, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Either way it'll be fun all over again. :allgood:

Beautiful harvest! I hope ur proud!

yummy!! good lookin frost on those tasty buds

Back
Top Bottom