I'm Going To Start My Grow Journal

April 2 gave them water and looking good starting to smell like purple gum with a spice in it I didnt turn on my air filter I can smell it in my room man can wait to summer were I can open windows I dont like to use my filter but I will have to start it reason I dont like it is it takes out lts of the hot air my intake vent brings in cold air from out side still -15 at night so the tent stayes warm 28 today 25 degrees so if I turn on my filter it will suck out all the warm air the cool air will take over maybe shock the girls I'm sure the tent will go to 18 to 20 degrees if I do

These clone are from mother and she is 7 month old she also into flower but very low light. The clone are 5 month old since December 4 weeks now in flower. Purple is also 4 month old I wish i can take better pictures show you guys but i cant shoot for crap will try to post something better
Best I can do and bonus ;) Laughing Buddha 2 1/2 month old with 2 Purple fusion using the Fusion to breed the Buddhas

Update April 18 2018 5 weeks in they seem ok a little yellowing bud are very long I hope they fill out

So May 6 2018 8 weeks into flower. just a few pictures not good pictures I wish you guys can see this in real time. Colas are nice and tall fatening as well as getting hard and yea sticky. they smell nice fruity and lik a caramel weird but cool I added a dehumidifier so my temp is now 24 25 degrees and humidity is not set at 34 to 45. Its a mid size dehumidifier and i empty the water everyday i'm going to add a permanent drain house on it so i dont need to empty the tray bucket anymore.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom