The Hempire Strikes Back!

Weas's butt plates....

IMAG7579.jpg

Thought i would throw some pictures on here. Been too long since the last update. Fair warning though not my best camra work but i didn't feel like pulling the girls out due to my knee being kinda screwed up.
First up a rough looking sour d clone
20170222_162540.jpg

Then two huckleberry clones
20170222_162603.jpg

And heres the big huckleberry. She's a little rough but not too bad.
20170222_162640.jpg

Lastly my big ole sour d that im probably gonna flower after taking a few more clones.
20170222_162709.jpg

So... doing my normal page turnings this morning. Thought to myself.... "gee.... wonder where Lex has been. Click the button for the last post in your journal.
It took about 10 seconds for me to realize that your photo of the Sour D clone was not one of MY photos.... I was like.... wait, I didn't put that photo there.... wait.... what plant is that.... OH, that's Lex's

Note to self, purge duct tape pots from grow... they look too much like Lexorts!

So... doing my normal page turnings this morning. Thought to myself.... "gee.... wonder where Lex has been. Click the button for the last post in your journal.
It took about 10 seconds for me to realize that your photo of the Sour D clone was not one of MY photos.... I was like.... wait, I didn't put that photo there.... wait.... what plant is that.... OH, that's Lex's

Note to self, purge duct tape pots from grow... they look too much like Lexorts!

Haha well in all honesty i have been a little MIA of late. My knee problems ended up pretty bad and i had to go in and get some fluid out of my knee and the doctors don't know what is up, they checked for arthritis, gout and lymes disease but everything came back negative only thing that was off was a slightly elevated white blood cell count but that was most likely due to stress. I just ain't been up to par lately ill have to make more of a effort around here though lol.

No dancing for the Lexort today... what a shame. Stay off it and get bettah.

That's an enormous trunk on that mama SourD... especially for a 2L.

Well the sour d mama got uppotted to a Arizona tea jug that was slightly cut down but you should see the stalk on the huckleberry mom that is in the cut in half 1 gallon jug its beastly lol. Ya i been just taking it easy and hoping my knee doesn't make me need to go back to get more fluid sucked out. It wasn't fun and I swear they used the biggest needle they could find for the job lol.

I live in fear of joint issues. I've done a lot of miles on foot and 100x more on bike. All that long term wear and tear. Yup, fearful.
Had a loved on that had her knee rebuilt back in the 70's. She's ran on that rebuild for many years now.
Plus, ya know.... I can stick my hands in human guts trying to stuff things back in, but I can't deal with needles. My sweetie's a typeI diabetic... constant insulin shots.... I look away every single time.

I live in fear of joint issues. I've done a lot of miles on foot and 100x more on bike. All that long term wear and tear. Yup, fearful.
Had a loved on that had her knee rebuilt back in the 70's. She's ran on that rebuild for many years now.
Plus, ya know.... I can stick my hands in human guts trying to stuff things back in, but I can't deal with needles. My sweetie's a typeI diabetic... constant insulin shots.... I look away every single time.

Ya i hear ya about the needles! I have had alot of blood drawn and shots in my life but i still hate em lol. I definitely couldn't do the insulin bit, your sweetie's got nerves of steel!

Hey buddy things look just fantablious in your world! Sorry to hear about yur oll knee boner there brotha, time takes a toll on the best of us but man o man is the journey worth it hey?! Keep us posted duder, I personally love your approach at ALL THIS ..... and that!

Hey there brother! Good to see ya about still. I been meaning to get a update on here just been a little sore. I threw the big sour d into the flower box along with the two huckleberry clones they are still in the beginning phase but atleast i got something going in that box lol.

Finally got around to taking some pictures of the gals. Everything is going alright in the Hempire lol.
First up is Huckleberry mom and a picture of her stock it pretty thick.
20170311_053925.jpg
20170311_053949.jpg

Then heres my little sour d clone who is taking over as a mom
20170311_053915.jpg

And finally the flower box, the big girl is the former sour d mom and the two little gals are huckleberry clones.
20170311_053823.jpg

Ya know those words I've previously spouted here and other places regarding proper coverage of growing containers with paint or tape?
I think I gotta eat a slice of them. I got a cut down milk jug with tons of missing paint. The OGK growing in it is doing just fine.
Yup... I'll take mine al a mode.

Hey man atleast its not the worst kind of pie to eat! :tokin: i figure as long as they are mostly covered it is all good. Sometimes my duct tape isn't super thick and i don't feel like double wrapping it, seems to go fine for me. Sorry it took so long to reply i totally gapped my own journal til today lol

Thought i would throw some more pictures up on here, not much going on really.
First up my scruffy looking huckleberry mother, definitely in need of a good trimming.
20170322_052101.jpg

Then there is the Sour D mom to be, doing well but nothing exciting going on with her.
20170322_052009.jpg

Now on to the flowering box, things are going well enough, slow but good all the same.
20170322_051755.jpg
20170322_051807.jpg
20170322_051818.jpg

Lookng good Lexort. Nice to see you around more. Have you ever figured out whether those disco light strings that you have around the sides - do they do anything much, as far as you can tell?

Lookng good Lexort. Nice to see you around more. Have you ever figured out whether those disco light strings that you have around the sides - do they do anything much, as far as you can tell?

Hey there brother! Ya i been trying to get back to posting more, been busy stressed and dry for too long and sometimes I just don't have anything to add ya know lol. As far as the led strips go i would like to say they help with lower growth and the smaller budsaber plants, can't be 100% on that ofcourse and they only total 25w all together (5w per strip and there is 5 of them) i wouldn't say they are power houses but they are decent supplemental lighting for sure. Ya gotta keep in mind my flower box isn't super big, only about 15inches wide X 28inches long and roughly 34 inches tall, so it doesn't take much to fill that thing full of light. Before i went with led's i had like 208w of cfls now its roughly 235w of leds so not a huge increase but seems to do the job lol.

No time to visit yet, but I had to share a shot or two. Emerald is now 148 days old. Can you believe that? She still has a couple more weeks to go.

IMG_51749.JPG

IMG_51758.JPG

IMG_51797.JPG

IMG_51806.JPG

She owes her life to you. I culled her twice, and without your intercession she'd be compost. Thank you for caring.

:hug::hug::hug:

Hey there brother! Ya i been trying to get back to posting more, been busy stressed and dry for too long and sometimes I just don't have anything to add ya know lol. As far as the led strips go i would like to say they help with lower growth and the smaller budsaber plants, can't be 100% on that ofcourse and they only total 25w all together (5w per strip and there is 5 of them) i wouldn't say they are power houses but they are decent supplemental lighting for sure. Ya gotta keep in mind my flower box isn't super big, only about 15inches wide X 28inches long and roughly 34 inches tall, so it doesn't take much to fill that thing full of light. Before i went with led's i had like 208w of cfls now its roughly 235w of leds so not a huge increase but seems to do the job lol.

Plus, they look really cool!

Back
Top Bottom