First Basement Grow

MaddHacker

Ok I am from Upper NE and now its legal.... kinda old school (kids and grandkids called me paranoid....) Just moved from CO after 5 glorious years there.... blah blah blah... will attach pics soon enough but needless to say on a Budget... started with two girls Headband.... a couple of Cali Haze..... tryin to show a buddy how to build the perpetual garden as he is older than me lol... Gonna start journal for real shortly just found this site and its Vast resources... I as a Dead Head appreciate Good Company...

Go to the home page and click on gallery. It will give you the option to upload photos to your gallery then you just click the camera icon above your text box to post photos.

That link isn’t working either. Doob left you a post you can quote and take the link from over on my journal.

You’ll get this. :battingeyelashes:

Finally found your journal and have subbed. The link in your signature wasn't working for me.

Welcome! Make sure you are logged in before you select any hyperlinks. I have the same problem if I'm not logged in. :surf:

OK it has been a while for this journal... have been focused on Budget Grow but here are some pics of what has become a large family... the mothers all turned 90 days recently.. from the absolutely pathetic clones i started with i think they are turning out well.. have trimmed the canopies on most of the moms 3 times to keep them under control, as you can see by the one that is 24 + inches tall, they need hair cuts every two to three weeks.. I started in late December with 5 clones, 3 different strains and now the family has grown to over 15 with more on the way this week... this will also be the last supercrop of this whole batch as they are scheduled to go outside in about six weeks or less... Thank God on that I need a break to update my grow room and such.... Same family plants to my clones have produced well over a pound and a half each so my early anticipated harvest should be in the neighborhood of 12 to 15 lbs... hopefully I will be able to "gift" some for a broad menu of winter time smoke lol... Oh yeah they are the ninth gen of their parent plants as well... Looking forward to any and all input or comments... Good Green Days all....

Back
Top Bottom