My First Tent Grow

Hey those fancy, special, gifted seeds I treat them like theyre gold. I pop one or two at a time. So wonderful when its those that pop good, plant good and I know they will be good. I saved all the pkgs they came in for breeder reference. Thanks again! I dont need more (yet:)), just saying thank you for the ones Ive got. Im that excited about the Banana and I still have 2 seeds!! Those girls are platinum! Scoping trics on the first 4 today.
The tents 9.5 weeks right now and harvest is very soon. One more flush for some and thats tomorrow so that means another week. This time Im going to dry em out and vampire stake the stalk and put em in the dark. Gettn excited!!

Thanks B.Brown, lots of info. The grow shop said Spinosad is only good for Caterpillars. I believe you. The tents almost done and no mites. Dosent mean they dont have them soon. Im too close to the tents harvest to spray any more. I scoped all yesterday and not one mite alive or dead in the tent. The Spinosad I will do for the rest, the ones vegging and next years grow.
The Hot Pepper and the Nuke Em does work. They claim the Nuke Em is for the eggs too. I thought the same thing about Green Cleaner and is why I made my own ISO wash. That works too but Im thinking 1/4 to 3/4 mix with more Bonners might be better. Bob I will have plenty of chances to use the Spinosad this new year. Funny, when I bought the lil Asian peppers at the farmers mkt I asked dude about using it for bugs and you should of seen the look on his face. He new it was for pot. Same with the people selling tomatoes, I asked them about Russet mites they lit up then clammed up. Yes they grow tons of tomatoes by me so you know they have a solution. I will bebop the Spinosad in my arsenal. I was going to buy a gal. of Nuke em for $120. but will hold off. Spinosad is next to buy. Monterey Insect spray.

How far into flower can you use Spinosad?

Yoga, yes Im still at it. 3 times a week. I started doing dumbell sets on the bench too so Ive added that in. I joined a gym that has Yoga and Damn both instructors are beautiful. The main ones a Goddess. Half my age but such sweet chicks. She took a selfie of us to post.
No way will I give up beef until it becomes completely impossible to pass. Pizza is almost there. Fuck I cant eat cheap pizza and its gotten to where I cant eat expensive pizza either. Scleroderma Bowel Disease sucks.
I cant sit on the floor barley still or cross legged but I try. Im much more stronger and mobile. Its a good thing, Namaste.
Thanks Bob. Happy New Years!!

Spinosad is safe to use the day before chop... you won't need to do that. Its a soil bacteria and dies off with light in a few hours if that. So not even any residue either. It gets on the exoskeleton of insects and penetrates the outer shell and kills the bugs from the inside.... I'm actually hoping they blow the f_ck up tbh....

Good luck on the yoga... its good for you for sure. Try and not stare at the cracks.... if ya know what I'm saying. That camel stuff, you could trip and fall and hurt yourself!

I actually gave up eating wheat. I always had a gut issue all my life, came and went but my joints would swell up every now and again. My wife gave up wheat and I said, wtf may as well go with the flow so we don't end up cooking 2 different meals all the time. In about a month I lost 15 #s felt the best I've felt in years.... and no more sore joints and diarrhea for no reason. Turns out I had a wheat intolerance. Now good.. just cant eat it. I tried a some turkey stuffing 2 thanksgivings ago.... yeah confirmed the intolerance. I was sick for 2 weeks, I had a gut bomb that would not quit... felt like a punch in the stomach for a week or so..... food for thought. It's not that uncommon with the wheat they grow nowadaze.

Thanks Bob. With the price of Spinosad it will be part of my outdoor arsenal.
Yoga, I dont need to look too hard for too long. At first Id tell myself..."the 3 second rule, never eyeball longer than 3 seconds or its offensive." Now it dont take long to see enough. 1.5 sec im in their uterus already. Last thing I want is to make someone uncomfortable. Heres the thing, I cant fuckn hear. I can barley tell what theyre saying 40%of the time. Depends on the teacher and room acoustics greatly. And I can do 40 % of the physical so fuck bro Im trying!! So I have to watch to see whats going on. all this aint easy. Fridays instructor is fine as fuck too, not the Goddess but a solid 9.5 and a great personality. Yesterday I could smell BO real bad and thought it aint me? I know it aint me. I showerd yesterday and even if I forgot deodorant Im not smelling like that yet. I figured it out it was the teacher! All I could think about the rest of the class is Salty Pussy!!! Ha! Thats fucking funny. and true. Feels good to laugh. Ive found 420 Yoga and other free Yogas around town Im checking out this year.
Wheat! My Chiropractor said the same thing. No bread, No noodles, No cheese, what else is there to eat! No red meat, shoot me now. My gastro doc told me its a combo of foods for me too. My intestines are scarred and dont pass food good. No elasticity. Fuck its rough gettn old! I take Magnesium both powder and pill. Metamucial, and Mira Lax. Doc just told me Activa tabs, 75 cents ea. fuck. So I bobop all that around depending.
I got GREAT weed though. The Raskal I grew is wonderful and so is GG last year. Actually all I have is great. Thanks so much 420!!
Heres a pic at flush yesterday. Maybe one more flush then first harvest and that means 7 days and dry em out too, another 10 days at most then maybe for first harvest. 10 weeks tomarrow. I took pics yesterday,
20180105_111015.jpg
20180105_110959.jpg
20180105_110938.jpg

Damn those look really nice man!! She looks close.

Shes very close Toast. One more flush so about 5 more days. They can all be pulled now but the Chem Dog, shes last. The Chem might get another feed. They all just started their 10th week.
This next flip in March will be the start of my 4th grow with these 600w HPS's. I plan to change bulbs after this next March grow. I kept the packaging and need to check light hours. Do the math. figure 4 mo. x 4 =16 mo x 18hrs should give me my light hrs. I figure if I do it all at 18 hrs I should still have life left by not calculating the 12/12.

Now when I bought these 600w bulbs I bought the cheap $30. ones instead of the $ 70. ones Whats your thoughts on the cheap bulbs compared??? Then Ive read someone uses their used bulbs for veg and fresh ones for flower. That cant be good??

Heres the question of the day, drying out completely will be harder that just putting in the dark for 3 days. I wonder which is most important. I dont want to wait until dry, might be another 8 days for that with another flush. Another flush is most important to me.
Im going to try to take better pics of this harvest as it goes. Great Day 420.

Extended dark period isn't needed nor has it proven to do anything beneficial at all. Plant's soil also doesn't need to be dried out prior to harvest. So many harvest techniques that lack any scientific support. Too much monkey see monkey do in growing. :Namaste:
Thanks BL I wont stress about it. Gettn close last flush for most today. Great Day. Oh hey I found a 420 Yoga group here!!! Cant wait!! Blaze and stretch baby!

Ive been searching you good peoples threads looking for future breeders and strains and came up with this list....
Ocean Grown Gen
Annanuki
pot chimp
Kaliman
seeds man
Caliconnection
Bohdi
Dina fem
Crocket valley farms
HSO
Dynasty Genitics
Sin City
Inhouse Gen.
Archive seeds
Top dog
Any more suggestions? Or your fav. of these.

A few possible strains so far
Dark Devil
Star killer OG
Any more suggestions?
Thanks 420

Awesome list is pot chimp the 420 member?? I recommend HSO Chemdawg, Amherst Sour Diesel, OG Kush. Barney's farm Red Diesel and Liberty Haze are excellent! In-house Genetics Platinum Scout V2, Platinum Gorilla. Any crossed with platinum is crazy frosty. Also look at CSI Humboldt. I love the Mendocino Underdog. 2 of 3 plants smell exactly like grape candy and are super frosty. All of these strains are for sure worth of being keeper mother plants IMO.

Awesome list is pot chimp the 420 member?? I recommend HSO Chemdawg, Amherst Sour Diesel, OG Kush. Barney's farm Red Diesel and Liberty Haze are excellent! In-house Genetics Platinum Scout V2, Platinum Gorilla. Any crossed with platinum is crazy frosty. Also look at CSI Humboldt. I love the Mendocino Underdog. 2 of 3 plants smell exactly like grape candy and are super frosty. All of these strains are for sure worth of being keeper mother plants IMO.

Pot Chimp might be a member here and not a breeder. Confusion. Its been a hectic few days. My kid has been rehabbing here and relapsed and now in a recovery house. Come to find out the owner of the recovery house is a friend Ive know for 35yrs and fuck he was a dope feign back in the day. Says hes been clean for 9 yrs and is a counselor for a methodone program and has two recovery houses.
My kid, Told him dont get a cell phone. Sure as shit brought the dope man. My kid was here 12 weeks and dident make a sound sleeping. Coming down off the dope he was screaming and convulsing while dreaming. Not kicking and yelling, but screaming and convulsing. He wants to keep smoking meth and not grow up. Not here. And if you seen my dope dealing neighbors with zombies walking youd say my house aint the spot for him. I tried people. Anyone with kids, I could use your prayers. Anyone without kids, I could use your prayers. Methamphetamine is one fucked up substance people. FUCK!

Jgrow, I will write all that down and reference with the info I have Thanks. All of my bred Blue Dream 1 sprouted, 8 sprouts. I used those plugs you put the soaked seed in. I like those plugs. The veg room has no more room. I have to rearrange lights. I think Im planting the 3 huge vegging Bubbas in pots and outside they go for a spring crop. Ive never done it this early. I need the room. Outside temps here are 45 for a low and 60 deg for a high.

The tents Bubbas are done. Pulling them out and stabbing the stem and in the dark for 3 days or so. Ive got two so maybe do one and not the other. Thats today and I will try to get some pictures.
Time to get high. Great Day 420

Checking Trics on the DH's Blue Dream yesterday. Mostly cloudy with lil Amber. She might be next but Im thinking the Banana. Im going to do a chop every 3-4 days till done!!! 3rd tent grow ever almost in the books!! Heres that B.Dream
20180112_073547.jpg
20180112_073409.jpg
20180112_073239.jpg

Heres the two Bubbas from the tent. I got a new phone and hard to hold steady. I need to make the touch sensor lighter. But here they are. I tried stabbing the stalk but shes tough. I was thinking maybe drill a few holes in the stock but I'll just leave them alone. In the dark they go till Wednesday then chop.
Nice colors!!
20180113_085510.jpg
20180113_085658.jpg
20180113_085710.jpg
20180113_090116.jpg
20180113_090221.jpg

Sorry about the clarity. We will work on it.

Heres the 3 vegging bubbas that went outside yesterday. Again, 40 for a low and 60 deg. for a high. These have been growing since last July when I pulled clones before outdoor flower. Its a month sooner than anytime before. Outdoor buds in June.
20180113_104725.jpg
20180113_104735.jpg
20180113_104948.jpg
20180113_110641.jpg

Nice buds and bushes ya got goin on here man.. that blue dream looks great!! Hope to have that package out to ya next weekend! Enjoy the harvest looks like a good one. ....

I dont need it Toasted. I mean you can send it but by time i get done with the FF powder I have Im thinking I will be on to something else. Not sure what yet. I might have to reup the FF liquid a few times but the amount I use it lasts forever, especially the powder. I figure i have 3 yrs worth of powder already.

Anyone heard of Symbiotic Genetics?? Theres a collective here that advertises it. I looked them up and $10 a seed and all were out. It said $200 so Im assuming its for 10 seeds. Damn. Do you people think these high priced seeds are worth it? Makes me want to grow my bred seeds and see what I got. Ive got two more different strains going now for the first time.

Oh, a cig store by me said bring some samples cause its on for them as soon as its legal. Maybe sooner :). Dudes cool and I thought Id ask about them needing vendors one day and he said that days soon. As far as amounts and prices Im not sure yet. The vibe sure is better than the collective I sold to. Ive been buying cigs from these people for a while. Maybe they will take just a few oz's of something. Im going to get a few grams of both indoor and out for him soon. I told him.... sell nickel bags and theyll be lined up. 5 buck blunts, all day. He smiled.
Great day 420

Heres DH's Blue Dream. Frosty stuff. Trics were half amber so it went too long. So much Amber I quit looking after a few seconds. I dident have to go searching for her (Amber). Dident dry her out before chop.
Tha Banana goes Sat. Im going to try to reveg her. Maybe.

DH's Blue Dream
20180117_094551.jpg
20180117_094729.jpg
20180117_094813.jpg
20180117_094852.jpg
20180117_094952_1_.jpg

Bubba looks great.. the expensive seeds are worth it imo. Kinda makes me think of when i would buy weed.. id always get the most expensive stuff cause thats the best you can get. You buy cheap seeds and youll get what ya paid for. You never know until ya grow it out though! Great job with the bubbas looks like some mighry fine smoke!! .....

Back
Top Bottom