My First Tent Grow

So that's where I go every night in my dreams. 4Ds garden ..

The picture barley shows half of that grow. They were all my bred strains. Ive got some Sub Cool Orange seeds for this fall grow, 5, and we will see if we can get a fem. and also see how much the Russets like them. The Russets like their last one I grew, Hells Angels OG cross, I cant remember the name. Oh, Pergutory, and it sucked. Sub Cools not worthy enough for the tent!! At least not yet. I heard lots about the Orange. We shall see. Most of this years outdoors will be what was bred right in this yard. Thanks Dabber.

Wow dude those colas were massive.. the plants must have followed suit to be able to hold those suckers up. Hopefully one day i can grow under the sun but ill wait until i feel safe to do so. Would love to grow some fine outdoor..

Thats before I knew of Cal/Mag Toast. I had to tie some up though. I learned lots on that grow, bud washing, PHing, following a schedule. I expected the same last year but the Russets took 80%.
As far as courage you just have to do it if outdoor is legal in your area. Dont just grow one, grow three. Youll get in the same trouble with the law. Rippers, you just have to chance it Toast. Ive grown here 5 yrs or so and rippers the first grow and none since. My neighbors kids im guessing. Its all half chance my brother.
Im hearing conflicting reports on growing in my county. I hear no outside at all. I will try to keep no more than 6-8 flowering plants at any given time outside.
Toast if I could choose it would be an outdoor grow over indoors hands down.

DH's Chem 4
20180211_100345.jpg
20180211_100523.jpg
20180211_100549.jpg

MK Ultra
20180212_172435.jpg
20180212_172516.jpg
20180212_172611.jpg
20180212_172756.jpg

I smoked a 1/4 joint of my Raskal WW and its really good! My first tent grow I think. Ive got prob 1 oz left. Its special. I hope what I just grew turns out as good or close after a few month cure. The MK isent close so far, raspy. DH's Chem 4 is great. Havent tried the Banana yet or the GG or the Bubba. This weekend. I have two different DH's GG to compare, last tent grow and this one.
Namaste 420, Namaste.

Hot damn 4D those are both some really good looking smoke... beautiful nugs man.. is the chemdawg ya sent me from that same breeder?? Please tell me no so i dont go try to pop one right now lol.. .....
No toast those seeds are my bred Chem Dogs. Honestly no telling what the strains (a variety) are but a Chem was in the mix. I will look through jars and try to find some 2016 chem and take a pic. The last bud pic posted here is it Toast, growing. I marked everything accordingly so if its marked Chem then its Momma was. If it was a guess it was named by its characteristics, "SHY", Smelly Huge Yield.
Smoked some Banana last night and more today. Its good too.
28 deg. over night. Record lows. Im using a hand truck and moving those big Bubbas inside at night.
In fact Im finishing last nights Banana bud right now!! Great Day 420. Pop those seeds Toast.

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Grow Journals

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom