Black Cream Auto - 1st Ever Grow - 2016

Smokedogftw

hi eveyrone im smokedog ive been smoking for 6 years and use cannabis to help with my ptsd and non epileptic seisures, enough about me im growing in a wardrobe i converted for now im looking for grow tents im abit low on funds atm as im still paying retail for smoke. im using a 300w mars led i have 2 computer fans as intake out take i didnt want to spend alot on my grow room as its not perminant. currently growing is 2 black cream auto and a quick one auto i had 4 black cremas but 2 didnt germ im growing in mirrale grow expand and grow not my best idea but will be replacing that with some proper grow soil in the future.

the closet is about 2 1/2ft long 1/1/2ft wide by 6ft tall and is ligned wiith fil tape and aluminum foil.

im already on week 4 i have a few nute problems with the black cream but nothing to serious im not using nutes as the mirracle grow has time release init and i dont want to over feed ive had leaves curling down and slight nute burn on lower leaves but as the black creams are getting bigger there leaves are starting to look better.

the quickone auto has had a slight nute burn on 2 leaves but this blant seems to love the soil and has grew really bushys with nice 3,5,7 fingure leaves and i have broke 2 main fan leaves off by accident while trying to lst it hasnt slowed down the growth thou thank god the lst worked well on the black cream but not great on this one so i decided to top her and just try and slightly bend some of the lower branches ive managed to get 5 branches at the top level so far but will see what happens as i go through.

im going to start adding pictures in a min just trying to figure out how will try and post every 2 days or so from now on.

thanks for reading guys and happy smoking. :)

420-magazine-mobile609412672.jpg

Here are all 3 next to each other.

Forgot to say I'm using 6" plants
And lights are on 20/4 for entire grow.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good morning Smokedogftw and welcome to 420 mag.
Most folks would say that autos should be planted into their final containers.
Usually 3 gals are preferred.
It would appear that the pics of your plants show healthy leaves but stunted growth.
This sometimes happens when you plant an auto into a small pot.
If the tap root hits the bottom of the pot, the plant stops vertical growth.
Hope this helps.:Namaste:

Good morning Smokedogftw and welcome to 420 mag.
Most folks would say that autos should be planted into their final containers.
Usually 3 gals are preferred.
It would appear that the pics of your plants show healthy leaves but stunted growth.
This sometimes happens when you plant an auto into a small pot.
If the tap root hits the bottom of the pot, the plant stops vertical growth.
Hope this helps.:Namaste:
Thanks mate just had a look and saw the roots at the bottom just pushing through I thought theese pots would be big enough as I've see autos in some small ass pots going to let theese grow the rest of the way they still seem to growing vertically about an inch a day and are putting more branches on everyday as well as growing new bud sites on the the main branches you can see with pre flowers my quick one has just started showing white pistols today and the black creams pistols are starting to go a yellow/orange colour. I don't think it's worth repotting and causing excess stress but they still have about 5-7 weeks so would it be worth it or just a waste??

I wouldn't disturb them.
Let them finish up and take this as a lesson learned.
You will wind up with delicious smoke that you have grown with your own hands.

I wouldn't disturb them.
Let them finish up and take this as a lesson learned.
You will wind up sweet delicious smoke that you have grown with your own hands.
Thanks for your help mate gonna order some new pots and seeds soon hopefully will get at least a 1/2 zip each anything over that I'll be buzzing. Thanks again mate

Just pulled my plants out there pots for a quick check there bot root bound yet actually seem to have a lot of space so I just popped them back in I've pulled the branches down on the quick one to try and get some extra stretch on the lowers, snapped about 20% on one of the quick ones branches taped it up in a hammock position checked back 2 hours later and she's secure with no sign of drooping or dying on the branch and it's sealed back up going to keep the tape on for 2days to be sure it's safe pics coming tomorrow or next day thanks for reading

If u can pop them out that easy then i would repot them. No stress really if they just slide out imo. I've transplanted autos from 1g to 3g pots with great success. Solo cups to 4g did not go well even though they werent very rootbound.

Seem some 10" pots 3gal in the local hardware shop gonna pick 3 up tomorrow or the next day.

If u can pop them out that easy then i would repot them. No stress really if they just slide out imo. I've transplanted autos from 1g to 3g pots with great success. Solo cups to 4g did not go well even though they werent very rootbound.
Do you know if I raise my light to the highest after I repot will it cause them to stretch more or should I keep my light at 10" above like they are now?? Par raiting on theese Mars 300 aren't amazing but does a good job down low.

Id keep ur lights between 12 and 18 inch with autos for best growth.and drop ur lights cycle to 18/6 .alot better cycle for autos and bigger yield;) and the dark will help them stretch;):thumb:

Sounds good going the hardware shop 1st thing in the morning so will take some pics of the roots and them in there new pots.

Going to have to wait another day for pots. But here's a few pics from today

420-magazine-mobile1296523951.jpg

Purple starting to show on this girl

420-magazine-mobile324555875.jpg

Both black creams

420-magazine-mobile1234176405.jpg

And here's the quick one still packing on the leaves few pistols on some of the lower branches so not long till she starts flowering now.

Back
Top Bottom