Black Cream Auto - DWC - 2017

Hello everyone, Im back with another set of images and a quick update on my Black Cream Auto grow

Now into day 48, shes is gaining some nice growth in the last week now standing between 1.5 and 2 feet in height and I've had to prune a but to keep the leaves from blocking all the light lower in the plant. She is also drinking alot of water Im having to top up the res every 2 days to keep at a good level. Also very glad I decided to grab a meter to check the PPM, I'd be going crazy if I had to guess at the nute levels

now onto the images
Day 48
DSC024178.JPG

DSC0241611.JPG

DSC024156.JPG

DSC024148.JPG

DSC024116.JPG

DSC0241010.JPG

DSC024098.JPG

Just a quick photo update, a few pics of the buds up close and a full plant shot

DSC024337.JPG

DSC0243110.JPG

DSC024308.JPG

DSC024298.JPG

I'm trying to get as close in as my SLR will go for the photos may need to talk to my brother about a macro lens, I'll see what I can do I want some nice close ups when she gets bigger and is prime for some nice pictures, especially when the purple starts to come into it.

Hello everyone, been awhile since I posted some images, holiday season is catching up on me but my lovely little plant is growing up day by day. Just entering day 60 today, she still looks like she may have a few more weeks left in her. Whatever the case may be I'm going to let her go as long as she needs.

I have a few sets of pictures here some from day 57 the second bunch are from just before lights out tonite.

Day 57
DSC0244712.JPG

DSC024458.JPG

DSC024408.JPG

DSC024396.JPG

DSC024374.JPG

Day 60
DSC024625.JPG

DSC024616.JPG

DSC024597.JPG

DSC024585.JPG

DSC024568.JPG

DSC024536.JPG

DSC024516.JPG

DSC024509.JPG

now to roll me up a joint before I head in for the night and count the days till I can harvest :)

Hello everyone, happy new years and all the cheers
I'm back with a quick update as I've been busy over the holidays (partially lazy as well) but my plant was going strong, still a but slow on the budding and surprisingly still going at 10 weeks despite the growers time being 8 week, I'm allotting this to something I read when googling answers, which mentioned LED lights especially with auto-flowers can cause this? Anyone heard anything like this?

Then about 3-4 days ago I had a bad shock with my plant, during a res change I moved the plant out of the closet and it just decide to lean all over the place, with a lot of struggle I managed it all back with new water and nutes into its home. It was still leaning all over the place, which I cant understand as it was looking so healthy just before I moved anything. As usual tho I somewhat fix the problem for now with a little bit of thread I made some loops down from the light just the brace everything and hope to all hopes that the stems start to strengthen up. Other then that scare it all looks alright, nice and healthy looking. Also nothing for the purple the strain was said to get into flowering, its still not the end or maybe its a bad phenotype? A lot more to read up on at any rate.

Day 73
DSC024699.JPG

DSC024676.JPG

DSC0246611.JPG

DSC024656.JPG

DSC024647.JPG

Hello everyone,
I'm back once again with some more pictures of my Black Cream auto grow, which is lasting alot longer then the 8 weeks on the growers recommended lifetime of the plant, which all in all isn't a problem I was going to let her grow for as long as she wants to. I have also yet seen any of the purple from the strain coming through, which may be an issue with the slow flowers, still hope for then end when ever it get there.
The buds have started to fatten up, all over the main stems and I pruned some of the popcorn and excess leaf with out going overboard on the cutting, I'm still second guessing my cuts and then getting cold feet but I figure I can cut but I can't reattach lost plant matter. Well onto the pictures!

Day 82
DSC024768.JPG

DSC024757.JPG

DSC024726.JPG

DSC024749.JPG

DSC024716.JPG

DSC024709.JPG

Nice! How do you like DWC? How do you like to execute your Rez change/wipeouts?
So far DWC has worked great for me, did alot of research before I even spent anything just so I wouldn't mess stuff up along the grow. Rez change has been a pain in the ass, but with a little stuggle I've managed alright, not including the partial collapse moving my plant that one time, which gave the center mass of the plant more light in the end so all in all not bad

So far DWC has worked great for me, did alot of research before I even spent anything just so I wouldn't mess stuff up along the grow. Rez change has been a pain in the ass, but with a little stuggle I've managed alright, not including the partial collapse moving my plant that one time, which gave the center mass of the plant more light in the end so all in all not bad
Getting super anxious over cutting down my lady tomorrow, my 2 month auto has been going for 4 months now I figure it's about time and getting low calcium signs with nothing to top it up with yet so I guess it's time.
Has anyone heard about a 24hour dark cycle before cutting a plant down.. looked it up once hearing from a friend couldn't find straight answers to one solution, figured it's not gonna hurt the plant too much so I'm gonna see what happens just wondering about others results or what you may know..

Having issues posting pictures on the app will post some tonite after I charge my camera

Yeah, I did the cut a little over a week ago maybe more like a week and a half now. I sadly wasn't very impressed with the bud quality on the final product, very loose and leafy. It sucks but that's what happens on the first grow, next steps are to purchase a new light and some calmag to fix any future problems with my next plants.
Got 1 more seed of Black Cream and 1 of Bloody Skunk so we will see what happens with those in a couple weeks time when I can afford the nw lights

Yeah, I did the cut a little over a week ago maybe more like a week and a half now. I sadly wasn't very impressed with the bud quality on the final product, very loose and leafy. It sucks but that's what happens on the first grow, next steps are to purchase a new light and some calmag to fix any future problems with my next plants.
Got 1 more seed of Black Cream and 1 of Bloody Skunk so we will see what happens with those in a couple weeks time when I can afford the nw lights

Dude live and learn that’s what it’s all about. Hopefully it was still smokeable or able to be put towards some sort of healing. Those darn bloody skunks that I’ve seen on here are freakin PURPLE. I want to get my hands on some myself

Back
Top Bottom