1st Grow: Midnight Kush, Black Widow, Cream Caramel, etc.

It was "chop & hang" day for the 3 Midnight Kush's & 1 Black Widow. So i got 4 hangers that look like this one, the Black Widow..
qqwklw.jpg

Here's a bud off "ChickenHawk" at 15.9 g..
95zuyf.jpg

NEXT UP: Checked trichomes today & will start the Flushing on 2 Cream Caramels & 1 Warlock. So by the time that the MK & BW are dry, we'll be hangin up the CC & Warlock.. :ganjamon:

the 1 on the the left is 24 hr Veg & the other 2 are 12/12..

Have you tried 20/4 or 18/6 for veg? I think I had better results with a short dark period than none at all.

Then again, those sticky nugs look really good. If it ain't broke don't fix it, right?
:thumb:

Have you tried 20/4 or 18/6 for veg? I think I had better results with a short dark period than none at all.

Then again, those sticky nugs look really good. If it ain't broke don't fix it, right?
:thumb:
hmm. i was actually gonna get another tent for a 18/6 but u just made me realize that i dont even need a 24 hr tent. i'll just get another timer for that one. thanx endive! when u see my setup, know that u got me to do that! lol :thumb:

Just tried using a microscope to check out my ladies today, found that the only way I could get a stable look at 100x was to cut a tiny bit of leaf and put on table.

Where do you usually look at trich's with scope on your plants ?

Cheers, looks like a nice harvest! :peacetwo:

waddup Growheart!
i look at the trich's on the leaves & the bud..
& yeh the harvest was as expected. did 4 plants so far, got about a half oz. each. i could take pics but im just gonna wait & show yall the cured pics ;) [Black Widow & Midnight Kush]. The next round, the plants will be twice as tall for more yield.
So..
Flushin' the 2 Cream Caramels & Warlock now & they'll be chopped thurs-friday. Flushin' the Chronic & 8 clones too, gonna chop those after.
And...
just moved a Crystal Ice & a Vanilla Kush to flowering. Theyre already taller than the plants i just harvested.
And in "Veg" are..
a Cheese, 2 Midnight Kush, Black Widow, Vanilla Kush

Those look downright dank! :thumb:

Though I'm with Growheart on the "clip & table" microscope method. I was like a bull in a china shop... on stilts, when I tried peering on the plant.

Those look downright dank! :thumb:

Though I'm with Growheart on the "clip & table" microscope method. I was like a bull in a china shop... on stilts, when I tried peering on the plant.
Thanx endive! Gonna cure for Atleast 6 wks..
oh & i read the question wrong, this is my answer: i know what u mean about them movin' around & "clip & table" sounds good. i just put the plant in front of me & rest my elbows on my knees, while holdin' the microscope. makes it way more stable.:thumb:

Thanx endive! Gonna cure for Atleast 6 wks..
oh & i read the question wrong, this is my answer: i know what u mean about them movin' around & "clip & table" sounds good. i just put the plant in front of me & rest my elbows on my knees, while holdin' the microscope. makes it way more stable.:thumb:

Hey MOMO and Endive - regarding the clip & table method I have since learned how to use my mic wayyy better, but still prefer this! Last night was my first harvest (4/7 plants) and found I could get a really great look at the buds when they were horizontal & resting on a table. But of course this is only good when they are cut down! I think the key is just to get to know your microscope better by testing it on random things like I was - was just playing around. When you do, WOW is it ever fun!!! :hookah:

Damn when you talk about curing for 6 weeks... its like waiting for flower all over again! haha, all the more reason to go perpetual...

Nice looking buds! :slide:

Damn when you talk about curing for 6 weeks... its like waiting for flower all over again! haha, all the more reason to go perpetual...

Nice looking buds! :slide:
i know, sux rii? But its part of the process. Only way to get the right smells & tastes out. & i dont know what perpetual is , but if it means cycles, im doin' that. those pics are from my 2nd harvest, my 1st harvest was a week before. & now im harvestin the clones in a couple more days. Then the 2 big plants will be ready in 6 wks, with plants in my Veg Tent comin after that.. :cool:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Smoke Reports forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom