Amnesia Haze & Caramel Cream In Hydro

Well, I only bought 2 of those 5 gals., so I can change out one today but not the other. I will probably change P1, because P2, despite everything, has fat stinky buds.

I will get another 5 gal when I can. I also need a new ph pen and perhaps a new tds pen. I also have my eyes on a new light, Phlizon CREE COB 3000W LED Plant Grow Light and a second tent. Finally, I want the Advanced Nutrients series.

On top of all this, there is a person in this house (of the female persuasion) that thinks I'm spending too much money on my new hobby, and I don't have a good counter argument. You feel me? LOL
That way you can dilute those nutrients! I like those buckets .
I especially liked that light I’ve been searching for leds ! I’m waiting on the Mars ts2000 grow with those sponsor contest light !
Does she smoke ? Once established all you’ll buy is nutrients , mine pitches in . She’ ll Pick out seeds , order and buy the nutrients anything to keep the grows going ! She loves those carmelious autos , that’s her day time smoke.

That way you can dilute those nutrients! I like those buckets .
I especially liked that light I’ve been searching for leds ! I’m waiting on the Mars ts2000 grow with those sponsor contest light !
Does she smoke ? Once established all you’ll buy is nutrients , mine pitches in . She’ ll Pick out seeds , order and buy the nutrients anything to keep the grows going ! She loves those carmelious autos , that’s her day time smoke.
@Rifleman uses those buckets. That's how I learned about them.

She does smoke, but can't 'cause she's not retired yet and works as a school principal. She'll be all in once she retires!

So are you saying that if I lower ph to 5.5 I will eliminate the calcium shortage and my ph will rise over time instead of fall?

I cheaped out on my Ph meter so I'm questioning the reads I'm getting as well. My tap water is reading 7. 2....... If it's inaccurate my actual Ph will be like 4 lol I'll have total nute issues even before my girls hit the big lights.
Get one that you can believe in Whiterabit! PH is so important and the headache of not being sure is not worth it.

@Rifleman uses those buckets. That's how I learned about them.

She does smoke, but can't 'cause she's not retired yet and works as a school principal. She'll be all in once she retires!

So are you saying that if I lower ph to 5.5 I will eliminate the calcium shortage and my ph will rise over time instead of fall?
Start yours at 5.7-5.8 and let’s watch , when it hits 5.9-6.0 move it to 5.5 but don’t make it stay at 5.5 let it rise to 6.0 then do it again !
I cheaped out on my Ph meter so I'm questioning the reads I'm getting as well. My tap water is reading 7. 2....... If it's inaccurate my actual Ph will be like 4 lol I'll have total nute issues even before my girls hit the big lights.
My tap water is also 7.2-7.3 and still the same after running it thru the ro . Have you flushed yet?

Start yours at 5.7-5.8 and let’s watch , when it hits 5.9-6.0 move it to 5.5 but don’t make it stay at 5.5 let it rise to 6.0 then do it again !

My tap water is also 7.2-7.3 and still the same after running it thru the ro . Have you flushed yet?
Hippie, I need a new ph pen in order to try this kind of precision. I'm headed to the local hydro shop now to see what they have. I'd like to get one today, but think I may have to end up ordering from Amazon. Maybe I'll buy a bouquet of flowers for her. :p

I use two cheap ones from Amazon

If they don't read close to each other, I recalibrate both

Can't get myself to spend $100 on a good one when this works great

Hippie, I need a new ph pen in order to try this kind of precision. I'm headed to the local hydro shop now to see what they have. I'd like to get one today, but think I may have to end up ordering from Amazon. Maybe I'll buy a bouquet of flowers for her. :p
I have the HM ph80 has been good to me those $10 ones you have to buy two to double check . I’ve got the blue lab in the tent . I don’t leave the probes in because of the URB stained them badly!

So I went to the hydro store and all their ph pens were pricey, too pricey for me. The cheapest was $80 and it was skyward from there and I knew nothing about these brands. Amazon seemed the better option, given the addition of having access to customer reviews. I ended up ordering an Apera Instruments A1209 for $50. It will be here tomorrow. Hope it helps!

6/6 (71) Evening

Finished moving P1 into 5 gal. bucket. I used the existing water in the P1 bucket and the remaing ½ strength mix from earlier. This got me almost at 4 gallons. I got up to 4 using plain ph’d (6.0) water.

Finally, adjusted ph in both P1 and P3.

Final results:
P1 – ph 5.7 (I think), ppm 750
P3 – ph 5.9 (I think), ppm 570

It seems like I’ve messing with these plants all day. Wait, that’s because I have been messing with these plants all day! I need some stability. I’m too lazy for this to continue. I’ll be relieved to get my new ph pen tomorrow. And I think I’ll be even more relieved when I get to switch to ph perfect nutrients!

6/6 (71) Evening

Finished moving P1 into 5 gal. bucket. I used the existing water in the P1 bucket and the remaing ½ strength mix from earlier. This got me almost at 4 gallons. I got up to 4 using plain ph’d (6.0) water.

Finally, adjusted ph in both P1 and P3.

Final results:
P1 – ph 5.7 (I think), ppm 750
P3 – ph 5.9 (I think), ppm 570

It seems like I’ve messing with these plants all day. Wait, that’s because I have been messing with these plants all day! I need some stability. I’m too lazy for this to continue. I’ll be relieved to get my new ph pen tomorrow. And I think I’ll be even more relieved when I get to switch to ph perfect nutrients!
Have you decided which ones the Sensi or the connoisseur, there’s more . On your iPhone go to apps and get bud labs app . I do the Connoisseur! Was doing the Master level now I do Advanced level!

I use two cheap ones from Amazon

If they don't read close to each other, I recalibrate both

Can't get myself to spend $100 on a good one when this works great
I just ordered 2x cheap ones giving me 3. I'll use 2 to confirm the Ph in the mix as I mix it and the third as the final confirmation Ph is all good right before feeding. Total cost = 55. Huge pain in the ass? Yeah. Lol

Have you decided which ones the Sensi or the connoisseur, there’s more . On your iPhone go to apps and get bud labs app . I do the Connoisseur! Was doing the Master level now I do Advanced level!
Have not seen those. This is what I was looking at. What you think? Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Grow, Micro, Bloom 4L, 3-Part Base Nutrient, 4 Liters Each

1666044334368.png

Have not seen those. This is what I was looking at. What you think? Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Grow, Micro, Bloom 4L, 3-Part Base Nutrient, 4 Liters Each
This is the ones I see a lot here at 420 ! I’ve seen one in here using those nutrients and a600w hps and had forearm size buds . When I find it I’ll put up a @Grand Daddy Black so you can have another comparison grow ! How’s those ph this morning?

This is the ones I see a lot here at 420 ! I’ve seen one in here using those nutrients and a600w hps and had forearm size buds . When I find it I’ll put up a @Grand Daddy Black so you can have another comparison grow ! How’s those ph this morning?
Hey, Hippie. I'm not even going to attempt to measure ph until i get my new pen. It will come sometime today.

On a more positive note, I went back and read some of the reviewers comments about the Caramel Creme. Many of the reviewers talked about how they harvested within 8 weeks from seedling and many others talked about how "fast" these plants mature. I took an up-close look and P3 and, damn, I think it might be ready! I know it looks frosty. Terps are clear/milky but very few amber.

What do you think? (I'll try to get a better shot later. Gotta run now)

Grow 3 Frosty Am Haze.JPG

Hey, Hippie. I'm not even going to attempt to measure ph until i get my new pen. It will come sometime today.

On a more positive note, I went back and read some of the reviewers comments about the Caramel Creme. Many of the reviewers talked about how they harvested within 8 weeks from seedling and many others talked about how "fast" these plants mature. I took an up-close look and P3 and, damn, I think it might be ready! I know it looks frosty. Terps are clear/milky but very few amber.

If I get slight amber they are out of there !
Never did here did you get mama those flowers , if not you have a beautiful one there ! Get some more pics cause that one is ready for the 420 contest !

Wow, that's a thing of beauty!

Wow, that's a thing of beauty!
If I get slight amber they are out of there !
Never did here did you get mama those flowers , if not you have a beautiful one there ! Get some more pics cause that one is ready for the 420 contest !
Thanks, Hippie! I moved the lights down today to about 8 inches above P1 and P2. I think I made the mistake of keeping the lights too high at this stage of my first two grows. By the way, I didn't get mama the flowers. Instead I had the new ph pen delivered to an Amazon locker. :thumb:

Thanks, Hippie! I moved the lights down today to about 8 inches above P1 and P2. I think I made the mistake of keeping the lights too high at this stage of my first two grows. By the way, I didn't get mama the flowers. Instead I had the new ph pen delivered to an Amazon locker. :thumb:

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, Whiterabit! I think she's kinda pretty, too.

Back
Top Bottom