Babygirl’s Sour Livers DWC Hydro Grow Journal, November 2021

The other reason it's great that you got that tape on their quickly is; risk of infection. Just like us, a big wound can get infected, but using medical tape sealed it up nicely :high-five:. I've read of people using clone-x or aloe Vera (directly from the plant) on the wound site to help (I didn’t mention it before as it was already nicely sealed, and truth is I've never tried it).
I had an aloe plant once …

It was in soil …

I killed it … :(

I had an aloe plant once …

It was in soil …

I killed it … :(
your as bad as me when it comes to soil :rofl: .
I want an aloe plant badly, I promise that I'll do my best to let it live, I'll only remember it when I get a burn cooking or sunburn :laughtwo:

your as bad as me when it comes to soil :rofl: .
… I'll only remember it when I get a burn cooking … :laughtwo:
:rofl: If that were the case it would probably have lived! Almost not a day goes by that I don’t cut or burn myself in the kitchen.

PPM: 900 … steady
pH: 6.1 … rising
Water level: … falling (down about another quart)
I remembered what I was going to ask you..

When you report “steady” PPM, this is this before topping up, right?
:nomo:

:nomo:
Havent topped off the res yet - but at the way she’s starting to drink I may have to!

Is there a reason you are leaving those huge fan leafs on? I tend to remove them so more light can find its way to the below branches and sites? Just wondering, as I cant find it in the journal, tho I havent gone through it with a comb.

Looking great there!

Hey bbygirl! :ciao:

Mind if I jump in. I’m actually having exactly same aged plant (28days) on dwc! Couple days behind huh?

Had to peek how you doing with those LST Clips and found this an interesting journal :cheer:

Isn’t she a hungry plant if ppm is steady/or dropping whilst water level drops?

My EC dropped from 1.7 -.1 (~75ppm) bout 12h after the res change. She drank like a litre.

And found it somewhat funny how you @cjsbabygirl313 have a same aged plant and having even same ppm res feeding as Im :thedoubletake: Yours being more bushier tho!
Missed the strain? What was she?

Is there a reason you are leaving those huge fan leafs on? I tend to remove them so more light can find its way to the below branches and sites? Just wondering, as I cant find it in the journal, tho I havent gone through it with a comb.

Looking great there!
Yeah, leaving them on mainly for photosynthesis as she’s still in veg state not yet flowering. That and I dont really have any experience in snipping ans am afraid to snip something I shouldnt! So for nownits just leaf LST clips and leaf-tucking to keep things open a bit :)

Isn’t she a hungry plant if ppm is steady/or dropping whilst water level drops?

My EC dropped from 1.7 -.1 (~75ppm) bout 12h after the res change. She drank like a litre.

And found it somewhat funny how you @cjsbabygirl313 have a same aged plant and having even same ppm res feeding as Im :thedoubletake: Yours being more bushier tho!
Missed the strain? What was she?
Hey @Verbalist ! Thanks for dropping in! Glad you’re finding this journal interesting :) … Pretty sure she’s feeding ok - the other week I bumped up her nutes too high and started noticing a nute burn so I diluted the res from 1300 ppm down to 800 and it climed the rest of that week to a total of about 880 as the water level continued to drop so I assumed she was happy with that level … so this week I set her at 900.

She is a Sour Livers strain by Mephisto Genetics - and her strain info does say she’s compact and bushy! I’ll have to check your journal out later today :)

2021-12-07 - Day 31

Tent temp: 73F
Tent RH: 52%
Res temp: 66F
PPM: 910 … rising … ended up at 720 with additional water (see update)
pH: 6.1 … rising … adjusted to 5.1
Water level: down 1 quart … falling

So a quick update for this morning: removed the LST clips from the other day (last night added a clip to each of the 2 new colas created by my topping the other week). Her canopy is starting to look flatter (good thing, right?). Color is good, but she drank ANOTHER quart overnight, so today I replenished those 3 quarts with water that I had added some additional Hydroguard to and adjusted the ph. Her ppms now sit at 720 from the addition of the ph’d water. I considered adding enough calmag to bring the PPM back to 900, but wasnt sure if I should or not so I left well enough alone. Here are Liv’s glamour shots for today … ignore any wonky-shaped leaves; I noticed the other day a few towards the top were curling and I think that was because she had reached up into the height of the fans’ airflows and possible from tucking. The 6” fans have been adjusted so they’re not blowing directly on her anymore.

duplicate post

2021-12-07 - Day 31

Tent temp: 73F
Tent RH: 52%
Res temp: 66F
PPM: 910 … rising … ended up at 720 with additional water (see update)
pH: 6.1 … rising … adjusted to 5.1
Water level: down 1 quart … falling

So a quick update for this morning: removed the LST clips from the other day (last night added a clip to each of the 2 new colas created by my topping the other week). Her canopy is starting to look flatter (good thing, right?). Color is good, but she drank ANOTHER quart overnight, so today I replenished those 3 quarts with water that I had added some additional Hydroguard to and adjusted the ph. Her ppms now sit at 720 from the addition of the ph’d water. I considered adding enough calmag to bring the PPM back to 900, but wasnt sure if I should or not so I left well enough alone. Here are Liv’s glamour shots for today … ignore any wonky-shaped leaves; I noticed the other day a few towards the top were curling and I think that was because she had reached up into the height of the fans’ airflows and possible from tucking. The 6” fans have been adjusted so they’re not blowing directly on her anymore.

She's going to start getting very thirsty. My girls are thirsty sometimes twice a day right now. Looking good girl!!

another duplicate post

I think I'm in the Twilight Zone right now on BGs feed....is it just me or did I see the same update 3x? I think I need more coffee. Excuse me and your beautiful girl BG :nomo:

I think I'm in the Twilight Zone right now on BGs feed....is it just me or did I see the same update 3x? I think I need more coffee. Excuse me and your beautiful girl BG :nomo:
Yeah - stupid internet here at home is screwing up and posted my update multiple times *grumble grumble*

Yeah - stupid internet here at home is screwing up and posted my update multiple times *grumble grumble*
That stinks..at least it's letting you update at all! I just thought I was going crazy...crazier

That stinks..at least it's letting you update at all! I just thought I was going crazy...crazier
Nope - our internet gets “stuck” almost every day and the router needs to be reset: usually hubby does it before I ever even know its an issue because he uses that network connection when he teleworks; I connect to a MiFi device provided by my company so we’re not both doing labor intensive stuff on the net at the same time.

Nope - our internet gets “stuck” almost every day and the router needs to be reset: usually hubby does it before I ever even know its an issue because he uses that network connection when he teleworks; I connect to a MiFi device provided by my company so we’re not both doing labor intensive stuff on the net at the same time.
You need a new provider ma'am lol that sounds all too complicated for just some internet connectivity...sheesh

Back
Top Bottom