Babygirl’s Sour Livers DWC Hydro Grow Journal, November 2021

From my research, I think it’s best to try for about a 2K:1Ca ratio.
Thank you sensei. :Namaste:

Had to do a quick research since this ratio got me interested and started to wonder if my micro provides enough Ca when Ive ”bumped up” K with grow&terpinator.

So found this CBT Cannabis business times article about nutrient balancion and ratios: Balancing the Nutrient Equation in Cannabis Cultivation
(Definitely worth reading & their studies endorses that lower values of P is needed, as Felipe has talked about that before)
That was actually a second article where phosphorus was found and stated to increase stem elongation (AKA stretch) when supplied in higher amounts than 20ppm.

A balanced fertilization approach of providing K to Ca to Mg in a 4:winkyface:1 ratio to optimize uptake of all three nutrients is required.
2:1 K:Ca ratio seem to be good.
And leaf tissue analysis figure shows how excessive (higher than 2:blushsmile:0.5 ratio of K:Ca:Mg) K dramatically decreases Ca & Mg availability.

For commercial poinsettia production, we recommend a similar ratio around 200 ppm K to 100 ppm Ca to 50 ppm Mg; this would be a good starting point for cannabis
Was wondering if my ratios are out whack, but found funny that these numbers are pretty much same as my previously mixed reservoir patch :D

And not to spam babygirls thread I'll continue my reduced stem elongation test and research on my own journal.
@cjsbabygirl313 you want out of the cabbage mode and I’m seeking for the ways to make it more like a bush or downshift to cannabis-cabbage :goof:

Hair gel?!? More like industrial strength RTV!
I definitely recommend slick-back Rick’s hair grease gel! No more bad hair days.

Makes the canopy flat as my stomach!

And not to spam babygirls thread I'll continue my reduced stem elongation test and research on my own journal.
@cjsbabygirl313 you want out of the cabbage mode and I’m seeking for the ways to make it more like a bush or downshift to cannabis-cabbage :goof:
I’ll take a look into that article, thanks! Regarding Liv’s cabbage-like state, in her defense it could simply be genetic; strain info says “compact and bushy; 45-65cm Height/35-50c Width” … she’s got the width down (plus some!) so hopefully she’ll start growing UP instead of OUT!

Not sure if I’ll do an update today folks; running a fever of 101.5 right alongside hubby. I’ll check on Liv in a few hours, and she may need a new res solution if she drank more again last night - but thats ready to be mixed in an extra bucket and then I can just swap the two.

I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck and can’t get warm for anything (heat cranked up to 72 (unheard of in my house) and I’m in bed with fleece jammies and TWO blankets.

Not sure if I’ll do an update today folks; running a fever of 101.5 right alongside hubby. I’ll check on Liv in a few hours, and she may need a new res solution if she drank more again last night - but thats ready to be mixed in an extra bucket and then I can just swap the two.

I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck and can’t get warm for anything (heat cranked up to 72 (unheard of in my house) and I’m in bed with fleece jammies and TWO blankets.
Oh no!!!! Hope you guys get to feeling better soon!! Sending healing vibes and much love to you both. :love:

Oh no!!!! Hope you guys get to feeling better soon!! Sending healing vibes and much love to you both. :love:
… due to COVID booster (and flu shot too for me)

I’ll take a look into that article, thanks! Regarding Liv’s cabbage-like state, in her defense it could simply be genetic; strain info says “compact and bushy; 45-65cm Height/35-50c Width” … she’s got the width down (plus some!) so hopefully she’ll start growing UP instead of OUT!
Yuh dont get me wrong theres nothing wrong with the cabbage look.
I’m actually seeking for thw ways to reduce stem stretch to get mine growing more outwards than up. Haven’t topped nor pruned the plant. And don’t really trust in PGR’s or not wasting money on them.
When the elongation can be controlled within ease adjusting moisture and temperatures. Thats what I’m at least going to try out. (Negative DIF - Higher night temps than day temps could reduce the stretch by 40%.)

… due to COVID booster
Sorry to hear that- that booster kicked my ass for the better part of the next day...
I was all better by the next day, though- I hope that's how it goes for you.
The sore-arm part lasted quite a bit longer than the sick feeling- like a week or so...
Get well soon!

Sorry to hear that- that booster kicked my ass for the better part of the next day...
I was all better by the next day, though- I hope that's how it goes for you.
The sore-arm part lasted quite a bit longer than the sick feeling- like a week or so...
Get well soon!
Tx @Carcass … 2nd shot did the same thing to me; and yeah the 2nd day after was better than the day after

Had to google that to work out exactly how febrile you were :)

First and foremost, uncrank the heat, and take one blanket off. The extra warmth will just increase your temp. Take 1g of paracetamol and drink, heaps, not alcohol either, water lol. On the upside your increased temp will kick start your immune defence. That said you don’t want your temp going over 39 or 102.2 in your measurements.

Omg I just checked your heat, that’s only 22 degrees! Is that cranked? That’s a fucking winters day here. Defs can be left at 72 lolllll.

Get well Jaybird :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Had to google that to work out exactly how febrile you were :)

First and foremost, uncrank the heat, and take one blanket off. The extra warmth will just increase your temp. Take 1g of paracetamol and drink, heaps, not alcohol either, water lol. On the upside your increased temp will kick start your immune defence. That said you don’t want your temp going over 39 or 102.2 in your measurements.

Omg I just checked your heat, that’s only 22 degrees! Is that cranked? That’s a fucking winters day here. Defs can be left at 72 lolllll.

Get well Jaybird :kiss::kiss::kiss:
Thx T … Been drinking lots of liquids, took some acetaminophen (yay Tylenol) … down 1/2 degree for now. My house is usually at 66-68 degrees (on meds for breast cancer - they cause hot flashes) so 72 for me is like a sauna … usually.

Thx T … Been drinking lots of liquids, took some acetaminophen (yay Tylenol) … down 1/2 degree for now. My house is usually at 66-68 degrees (on meds for breast cancer - they cause hot flashes) so 72 for me is like a sauna … usually.
We call them flushes here.

Are you in remission?

And I was today years old when I learned paracetamol is also called acetaminophen. When I read that I’m like what crazy pharmaceutical voodoo poison is this woman ingesting for a basic temperature?!

We call them flushes here.

Are you in remission?

And I was today years old when I learned paracetamol is also called acetaminophen. When I read that I’m like what crazy pharmaceutical voodoo poison is this woman ingesting for a basic temperature?!
Yes, in remission for 5 years now; only have to be on the Tamoxifen for 2 more years. Lol and i didnt know that paracetamol is also called acetaminophen either. ;)

Back
Top Bottom