Babygirl’s Sour Livers DWC Hydro Grow Journal, November 2021

I suggest that anyone who still thinks that P needs to be boosted during flowering read his journal in its entirety.
And for anyone who might not have time for that now, here is a summary of some of the basics from farside's thread:

This is a pdf with plant analysis charts and graphs (with full detailed lab analysis) done on the macro and micronutrients found in three different strains of cannabis plant during veg and flower.

The varieties and analysis are from 2003, but I don't think we have modified the plant in the last 17 years to the extent that the nutrient results would vary that greatly today. Here are screenshots of the first three graphs:

white rhino plant analysis.JPG

hash bud plant analysis.JPG

berlin plant analysis.JPG

Besides showing how little phosphorus the plants are using compared to nitrogen and potassium, they show the continued need for nitrogen in flower.

Been a REAL busy day, so just a quick update and I think I’m crashing for the night to watch a movie from bed with Hubby & Bekah.

2021-12-08 - Day 32

Tent temp: 71F
Tent RH: 44%
Res temp: 66F
PPM: 720 … steady
pH: 5.8 … rising
Water level: down 2 quarts … falling

So here is Liv as of today. I dunno about all that leaf tucking folks, she now has leaves at all crazy kinds of angles and looks like a woman who just woke up after a really wild night … and the canopy is still even … kinda … sorta ? Her color is good though and she drank a lot more over the last 24 hours than I would have guesses she would. No clips on as of today, but the two to-be colas are flatter with the other stems around it so I guess what I did was right?

Oh, and my new @Mars Hydro FC3000 made it here today … holy carp … I plugged it in (didnt expect it to be ON for heavens sake) and immediately got blinded. Took 15 minutes before I could see anything clearly. She’s a beast; hubby thinks we can get her in the tent; said we can put the driver on the board thats on top too.

I have Christmas cookie orders I HAVE to start making tomorrow (got my booster shot today so I sure as hell hope I’m up for it) and royal icing to make the following day, so the light PROBABLY wont get up until Saturday or Sunday. I’ll make sure to let everyone know when the new journal's live!

Hair gel?!? More like industrial strength RTV!

She should be far from throwing some pre flowers .
Really? Strain info says 60-70 days from sprout - she’s about 1/2 way there now.

Yeah 60 70 days goin to be out the question with that huge girl she definitely goin to go for way longer !! Since she is still vegging .

Yeah 60 70 days goin to be out the question with that huge girl she definitely goin to go for way longer !! Since she is still vegging .
oh fun and joy

Your doing a great job on your first DWC @cjsbabygirl313
2nd DWC grow ;) … first one here. My first DWC was a Hubbabubbasmelloscope (well actually 2 of them - but one ended up a serious runt). The one yielded me 2oz and the runt gave me .75oz

Ah haaaa…I knew you weren’t no greenhorn
Thanks for the compliment! I’m hoping I can get at least 2oz out of this one plant - gotta pass that last yield!

Back
Top Bottom