Crocodocs First Photoperiodic - Ice Kush & Cream Caramel - 250W DS-HPS - Daily Update

Re: Crocodocs First Photoperiodic - Ice Kush & Cream Caramel - 250W DS-HPS - Daily Up

Day 71, Transition Day 2

Humidity: 49-58%

-no Hairs yet, because of this, i will call this Transition Day too

- I´m not happy with Humidity at all. But outside Humidity is going up and down. We do have warm weather right now, And a bit of rain every few hours. It´s not warm enough to turn on my AC, and i don´t want to turn it on just cause of Humidity. This Beast consumes 2,4kw per hour, i´m glad when it´s off. I tried hard, adjusting air in and out, but the best i could achieve was fluctuations around 10%

- The Ladys are doing quit well,only Cream Caramel #1 was a little underwatered. She was getting dry while Lights where out, and with a little Advise of Pennywise in another Thread, i figured out that it wasn´t worth opening the door and give her Water cause of the Light. You can see underwatering and constantly low Soil Moisture level in her Datalog

- My plan to let them grow and don´t defoliate till they reached the 2nd screen won´t work. It´s just getting too bushy and Leaves are taking away too much Light from Tops. Air flow is also getting restricted, leading to significantly higher Temps above Canopy. The difference right now is a temperature of 21°C a few cm under Canopy, and 27 above it. For today, i turned up my Fans to 100% which helped a bit

5 Hours after Lights on
d712.jpg
d71_2_.jpg

Cream Caramel #1

Size: 8,5 cm above 1st Screen
Bulb Distance: 91,5 cm
Watering: 2x 500 ml
Feeding: 2,5 ml/l Bloom Complex, 1,25 ml/l Phosphorous+, 1 ml/l Hesi Boost, 1 drop/ 5000ml SuperVit
Training: none
other: a little underwatered, gave her more P and K to fit her higher demand of it in beginning Flower
Temperature, Moisture Level, EC in Soil:
cc1_71.png

Watering Timepoint
cc1_71_2_.png

Recovering nice from underwatering
cc1_71.jpg

Cream Caramel #2

Size: 8 cm above 1st Screen
Bulb Distance: 92 cm
Watering: none
Feeding: none
other: none
cc2_71.png

Looking good
cc2_71.jpg

Ice Kush #1

Size: 9,5 cm above 1st Screen
Bulb Distance: 90,5 cm
Watering: 3 x 500 ml
Feeding: 2,5 ml/l Bloom Complex, 1,25 ml/l Phosporous+, 1 ml/l Hesi Boost, 1 drop/5000ml SuperVit
other: added P and K for Flower too
ik1_71.png

Watering Timepoint
ik1_71_2_.png

Could still use a little more N. Yellowing at Leaf Tips, not sure about that. Maybe too much Nutes, i will be Careful with that. If not caused by overfeeding, this may be a sulfur deficiency
ik1_71.jpg

Ice Kush #2

Size: 8 cm above 1st Screen
Bulb Distance: 92 cm
ik2_71.png

Looking good
ik2_71.jpg

Re: Crocodocs First Photoperiodic - Ice Kush & Cream Caramel - 250W DS-HPS - Daily Up

Morning Crocodoc:) Nice job on everything! Lollipopping looking good and that even canopy is looking really nice. Great work my friend, I know these girls have been keeping you running:p Still diggin the meters?

Yes, they turn out to be worth it´s weight in gold. It´s very interesting to see whats happening in your Medium.

Didn't know you were going with a double SCROG brother. Looks great! very nice canopy. How many days are you into transition? Mine took 7-8 days before hairs started showing up.

Today is the third Day of Transition. I gave them Boost to fasten up things a little and give some extra energy, which hopefully leads to a day faster Flowering or so. Double Scrog was a thing i planned when i saw the huge differences in growth with my Ladys. I want to have an evenly spread nice canopy. I read about massive Supercropping before Scrogging too to increase yield dramatically, but i only found one guy who had proven this. This was not a big enough sample to do it by myself. I need this grow to be successfull, so no too heavy experiments here. How are your Clones doing? Did you already transplanted them?

So I'm going to switch out the 250w hps for led either 300 or 600 now which brand do we think the mars hydro. Meizhi or viparspectra

Cheers mate let me know what you find will hit you back later gona try catch some zzzzzzz while it's all quiet

Day 72, Transition Day 4

Humidity: 46-58%

- I´m not happy with the Humidity again, but can´t do too much about it for the moment. I´m trying to keep it as stable as possible, but thats hard

- Good news, first little Hairs popped up at every Lady. That was fast. Unfortunately they are too small to get a good Pic of them, and when it´s like that, it must have been another Transition Day ;) Here my attempt to get a Picture, but it is very hard to see
IMG_20170612_012604702.jpg

- All of them getting a much Lighter green, better visible with the human eye and not with the Camera. I guess they started there Stretch and have a high demand in Nutes at the Moment

- Defol very early for lower Leaves that wasn´t getting any Light. That helped with decreasing Temps too. Some upper Leaves had to go too, cause they were covering other tops. Another Plan that didn´t worked out till the very end :)

- Yesterday I wrote that i maybe have an Sulfur_Def, that was a mistake. What i actually ment was Zinc-Def

- lowered the Lights two Times, very early today it was lowered by 3 cm, and after Lights on this evening another 3. That raised Lux by arround 5000. Its now an average around 35.000 with a small spot in the middle where it is arround 40.000. I will keep doing that till i reach a minimum of 50.000

5 Hours after Lights on
d721.jpg
d72_2_.jpg

Cream Caramel #1

Size: 9,5 cm above 1st Screen
Bulb Distance: 84,5 cm
Training: lower Leaf Defoliation
other: First Hairs
cc1.png

cc1_72.jpg

Cream Caramel #2

Bulb Distance: 85,5 cm
Watering: 3x 500 ml, 21°C
Feeding: 220 ppm, EC 441 us/cm, 1,25 ml/l Phosphorous+, 1 ml/l Hesi Boost, 1 drop/ 5000ml SuperVit
cc2.png

Watering Timepoint
cc21.png

cc2_72.jpg

Ice Kush #1

Size: 10,5 cm above 1st Screen
Bulb Distance: 83,5 cm
ik1.png

ik1_72.jpg

Ice Kush #2

Bulb Distance: 85,5 cm
Watering: 3x 500 ml, 21°C
Feeding: 220 ppm, EC 441 us/cm, 1,25 ml/l Phosphorous+, 1 ml/l Hesi Boost, 1 drop/ 5000ml SuperVit
ik2.png

Watering Timepoint
ik21.png

ik2_72.jpg

So I'm going to switch out the 250w hps for led either 300 or 600 now which brand do we think the mars hydro. Meizhi or viparspectra

If this are the three Manufacturers to choose from, go for the Viparspectra. Doesnt matter if you choose 300w or 600w, it´s the only one who brings full spectrum range. But it you can afford it, go for the Black Diamond Dwarf Star

If this are the three Manufacturers to choose from, go for the Viparspectra. Doesnt matter if you choose 300w or 600w, it´s the only one who brings full spectrum range. But it you can afford it, go for the Black Diamond Dwarf Star
Viparspectra 300w reflector series looks like the one

This one looks pretty interesting for me too. Have a good slepp m8!
Looks decent as I'm in the UK can get it for £79 cheap... if it's good I will order.bigger ones as looking at doing a 20 plant grow with a friend who's a verteranat growing

Looks decent as I'm in the UK can get it for £79 cheap... if it's good I will order.bigger ones as looking at doing a 20 plant grow with a friend who's a verteranat growing

Thats a good Price, it´s about 89€ where i live

Day 75, Flower Day 1

Humidity: 48-59%

- no more Words left for that damn Humidity

- Foliation is getting too tight again, making it hard for the Fan below it to pump the cold Air through it. This caused gently higher Temps, but i raised it closer to the Canopy to make it nice again
d75_3_.jpg

- All Ladys are doing fine so far, all of them developed Hairs and are now in Flower in my opinion

- Bulbs are booth at 50cm above 2nd Screen and will stay there. Intensity is now 50.000 Lux between the Bulbs in the Center, arround 28.000 Lux in the Corners and aroound 42.000 Lux directly under each Bulb. So its between 42k and 35k on most parts of the canopy.

5 Hours after Lights on
d752.jpg
d75_2_.jpg

Cream Caramel #1

Size: 11 cm above 1st Screen
Bulb Distance: 51,5 cm
Watering: 3 x 500 ml, 22°C
Feeding: 497 ppm, EC 1001 us/cm, 2,5ml/l BloomComplex, 2,5ml/l RootComplex, 2,5ml/l Phosphorous+, 1 drop/5000ml SuperVit
other: in Flower, had a nice Day of Strong growth after last P-K feeding
cc12.png

Watering Timepoint
cc11.png

Looking a bit droopy because her Watering was a little late
cc1_75.jpg

Flowering progresses
cc1_75_2_.jpg

Cream Caramel #2

Size: 10 cm above 1st Screen
Bulb Distance: 52,5 cm
Feeding: 497 ppm, EC 1001 us/cm, 2,5ml/l BloomComplex, 2,5ml/l RootComplex, 2,5ml/l Phosphorous+, 1 drop/5000ml SuperVit
other: reacting good to extra P-K
cc211.png

Watering Timepoint
cc22.png

Looking straight forward
cc2_75.jpg

We got Hairs here too
cc2_75_2_.jpg

Ice Kush #1

Size: 12 cm above 1st Screen
Bulb Distance: 50,5 cm
other: close to 2nd screen now, looking good overall, again fastest growing Lady of the Pack, loving P-K
ik11.png

Nice, green and growing
ik1_75.jpg

Beginning Flower Stage
ik1_75_2_.jpg

Ice Kush #2

Size: 9 cm above 1st Screen
Bulb Distance: 53,5 cm
other: slowest growing, but also good Reaction to P-K, hopefully she starting some stretching soon
ik221.png

Watering Timepoint
ik22.png

Grow little Lady, grow!
ik2_75.jpg

First real Hairs
ik2_75_2_.jpg

WE HAVE FLOWERS!!! Awesome! I have been waiting to see them start to form brother! Love it

WE HAVE FLOWERS!!! Awesome! I have been waiting to see them start to form brother! Love it
Yeah im Happy too :) And it was quit fast also. I think that this Booster really ist worth the 10 Bucks per bottle

How many days of transition did you have? I saw hairs starting around day 7, on all 5 plants on day 8 on mine.

How many days of transition did you have? I saw hairs starting around day 7, on all 5 plants on day 8 on mine.
I saw the First very very small hairs at day 3, and it was also the First day where there was a little Stretch more then the usual

Back
Top Bottom