Crocodocs First Photoperiodic - Ice Kush & Cream Caramel - 250W DS-HPS - Daily Update

Re: Crocodocs First Photoperiodic - Ice Kush & Cream Caramel - 250W DS-HPS - Daily Up

You have to look at your strain too. If it´s more common in the southern regions, it do like warmer temps and can stand the heat better. Especially at the roots. It´s the opposite with strains more from the north
Really appreciate all your help I'm going to look into it and fan is off so temperature can stay warm easily will sit at around 24 to 28 in the cupboard

Re: Crocodocs First Photoperiodic - Ice Kush & Cream Caramel - 250W DS-HPS - Daily Up

That´s why I´m here for Brother, To share, help and getting helped :passitleft:
Right so they have been under the light for the last 5 hours the 3 that were under the light originally I think there toast. The new 2 are looking healthy keep an eye for a couple days see how they go. Get them ready to transplant to a bigger container in a few days

Right so they have been under the light for the last 5 hours the 3 that were under the light originally I think there toast. The new 2 are looking healthy keep an eye for a couple days see how they go. Get them ready to transplant to a bigger container in a few days

If you need any further advice, feel free to post some Pictures, that makes things a lot easier ;)

If you need any further advice, feel free to post some Pictures, that makes things a lot easier ;)
Will do hopefully when I get in from work I will see some changes still got another 8 hours of light on them before they get 6 hours of rest. Gona put them Into root nurse 8 litre pots later

Day 70, Transition Day

Humidity: 46-55%

- Today they were switched to Flower. Because this is no reak Flower Day, i will call it Transition Day

- To prepare them for Flower, they got a nice Foliar Feed with Hesi Boost once again. The last time they really liked that, and it´s the same this time as i can tell so far. We will know for sure on the first few Days of Flower. I sprayed them around 30 Minutes before the Lights turn on to give them Time to absorb the Feeding and to give them Better use of it over the Day

Before (My Smartphone have Focus issues when it´s very Dark, sorry)
d70_early_dry_2_.jpg
d70_early_dry.jpg

After
d70_early_wet.jpg
d70_early_wet_2_.jpg

- no other Watering required today

5 Hours after Lights on
d701.jpg
d70_2_.jpg

Cream Caramel #1

Size: 8 cm above 1st Screen
Bulb Distance: 92 cm
Watering: none
Feeding: Foliar Feeding, 1 ml/l Hesi Boost
Training: none
other: appealing healthy, wanting to grow
Temperature, Moisture Level, EC in Soil:
cc1_70.png

cc1_70.jpg

Cream Caramel #2

Size: 7,5 cm above 1st Screen
Bulb Distance: 92,5 cm
other: none
cc2_70.png

cc2_70.jpg

Ice Kush #1

Size: 9 cm above 1st Screen
Bulb Distance: 91 cm
ik1_70.png

ik1_70.jpg

Ice Kush #2

Size: 7,5 cm above 1st Screen
Bulb Distance: 92,5 cm
ik2_70.png

ik2_70.jpg

Will do hopefully when I get in from work I will see some changes still got another 8 hours of light on them before they get 6 hours of rest. Gona put them Into root nurse 8 litre pots later

Looking forward to it Brother :green_heart:

What's your thought on running a mars hydro 48 reflector or one of there 300 or 600 watt lights

I think it´s a question of Coverage. If this equals a 250W hps, it will grow about the same yield as a 250W hps. How much square do you need to cover? You said, 2ft by 4 ft, In my Opinion thats about the maximum that 250W will Cover. But you would do better with more. Thats why i got 2 of them in there. If you want to use one Light for that square, i would go for a 400W HPS comparable LED

I think it´s a question of Coverage. If this equals a 250W hps, it will grow about the same yield as a 250W hps. How much square do you need to cover? You said, 2ft by 4 ft, In my Opinion thats about the maximum that 250W will Cover. But you would do better with more. Thats why i got 2 of them in there. If you want to use one Light for that square, i would go for a 400W HPS comparable LED
as I progress with growing i may look to get a big 600w or 1200w led if things go right for me or I may get a 300 w led to start a 1 plant auto grow in a 2 ft by 2 ft just before this one is ready for harvest then when the auto get to about 4 weeks switch to a 400 hps

I can Tell you from my expirience, that a 250w ds hps will perform nice with 2 Autos. Be aware of the heat that is produced by 400w in that space. Tested this two and it was hard to keep it cool

I can Tell you from my expirience, that a 250w ds hps will perform nice with 2 Autos. Be aware of the heat that is produced by 400w in that space. Tested this two and it was hard to keep it cool
How bout if I ran the led I the 2 x 2 then move them to the 2 x 4 space and put the 400w hps in there? Running things by you makes easier so I know what can work and what's gona be risking the plants

So u use 2 x2 as VEg and 2 x 4 as Flower Closet? If so, Then it will probably work. But if i were you, i would just use a big pot and start them where they finish. For the Plant, every bit you move, or change the direction where the light comes from, it means stress. And stress is something you want to avoid with autoflowers. You don´t want to top them, in my Mind that doesnt work really well. I grew 3 DDA and 2 BDA so far, one of every strain was topped after the 4th node. Booth of them did not grew as big as the untopped, Booth untopped Plants yielded more than the topped versions. Just some small LST. If you watch this journal from the beginning on, you can see how i trained these Photos. DONT do it like that with autos. Do arround 50% of what i did. And, of course try to avoid repotting Autoflowers. I really don´t know why people do this all the time. You can do that with Photos, with autos it´s just wasted time. Plant them in a big Pot from the beginning! But dont worry, you can still repot them and they will be fine. Just doi it the right way :)

So u use 2 x2 as VEg and 2 x 4 as Flower Closet? If so, Then it will probably work. But if i were you, i would just use a big pot and start them where they finish. For the Plant, every bit you move, or change the direction where the light comes from, it means stress. And stress is something you want to avoid with autoflowers. You don´t want to top them, in my Mind that doesnt work really well. I grew 3 DDA and 2 BDA so far, one of every strain was topped after the 4th node. Booth of them did not grew as big as the untopped, Booth untopped Plants yielded more than the topped versions. Just some small LST. If you watch this journal from the beginning on, you can see how i trained these Photos. DONT do it like that with autos. Do arround 50% of what i did. And, of course try to avoid repotting Autoflowers. I really don´t know why people do this all the time. You can do that with Photos, with autos it´s just wasted time. Plant them in a big Pot from the beginning! But dont worry, you can still repot them and they will be fine. Just doi it the right way :)

Mate you are a legend. So I have decided that I will wait to do an auto until the photo are done that way they can go in the bigger space and I can give them a bigger pot. I've just transplanted the 2 photo into an 8 litre root nurse pot one of which will go into it's own pot Monday when it arrives as only one of the 2 turned up.. ok go with this journal from the beginning to get the idea for LST techniques and soon as the are big enough I will begin to train them. The strain I'm growing is apparently really good for SOG what's your opinion on this?

Mate you are a legend. So I have decided that I will wait to do an auto until the photo are done that way they can go in the bigger space and I can give them a bigger pot. I've just transplanted the 2 photo into an 8 litre root nurse pot one of which will go into it's own pot Monday when it arrives as only one of the 2 turned up.. ok go with this journal from the beginning to get the idea for LST techniques and soon as the are big enough I will begin to train them. The strain I'm growing is apparently really good for SOG what's your opinion on this?

First, I´m far away from beeing a legend. Ym Plan is to do a SoG by myself with some Clones of my Photos. The plan is to double the Harvest with a short veg time. I want do do 8 Plants on a 2x3 Area with a very small veg time arround 14 days maximum. I don´t have any experience in doing this, but im hoping for good results. If your strain stays small and short, why not?

First, I´m far away from beeing a legend. Ym Plan is to do a SoG by myself with some Clones of my Photos. The plan is to double the Harvest with a short veg time. I want do do 8 Plants on a 2x3 Area with a very small veg time arround 14 days maximum. I don´t have any experience in doing this, but im hoping for good results. If your strain stays small and short, why not?

I'm doing 2 plants in the 2 by 4 veg for about 21 days then flip them to there 12/12 cycle and hopefully have a decent yield as they will have a good space to bloom if it goes well then I will do another after doing my auto

I'm doing 2 plants in the 2 by 4 veg for about 21 days then flip them to there 12/12 cycle and hopefully have a decent yield as they will have a good space to bloom if it goes well then I will do another after doing my auto

Are you sure you just wanna do 2? I mean, your space and a veg time of just 21 days, that could be a little too less Plants to fill it all up. The thing with SoG in my understanding is, to place a lot of Plants in a (relativly) small space and then just have a lot of Main Colas instead of a lot side Branches.

Maybe I will wait then and do the 5 wonder woman and do it then instead

Are you sure you just wanna do 2? I mean, your space and a veg time of just 21 days, that could be a little too less Plants to fill it all up. The thing with SoG in my understanding is, to place a lot of Plants in a (relativly) small space and then just have a lot of Main Colas instead of a lot side Branches.

You should make a plan and then go for it. HOw much Plants are going in your Box atm?

Back
Top Bottom