Crop King Seeds Purple Kush Feminized DWC Monster Cropping - HHT - Canna Aqua Grow

Re: Crop King Seeds Purple Kush Feminized DWC Monster Cropping - HHT - Canna Aqua Gro

Nice Vid's dood!:goodjob:
You're not alone in the tap water arena! Actually, we're even in the same boat playing with 200PPM out of the tap.
I'm playing with DWC setups, lots of salt deposit on top the soil where I got a top feed happening, but the girls aren't complaining.

"I never got anything but dirty with soil"..... possibly because of my water. Hydro's been a challenge, but I was able to dial it in and respond to the plants needs in time..(or so goes my theory)

Curious, do you get salt lockout or any issues in dirt (because of the water)?

keep it up and GL!!

Re: Crop King Seeds Purple Kush Feminized DWC Monster Cropping - HHT - Canna Aqua Gro

Nice Vid's dood!:goodjob:
You're not alone in the tap water arena! Actually, we're even in the same boat playing with 200PPM out of the tap.
I'm playing with DWC setups, lots of salt deposit on top the soil where I got a top feed happening, but the girls aren't complaining.

"I never got anything but dirty with soil"..... possibly because of my water. Hydro's been a challenge, but I was able to dial it in and respond to the plants needs in time..(or so goes my theory)

Curious, do you get salt lockout or any issues in dirt (because of the water)?

keep it up and GL!!

Thanks to everyone for stopping by and following along hope to help inform people on a how DWC with Canna Aqua.
Anyways to answer your question i have never grown in soil even back when i was an apprentice when i was 16 Its always been hydro in some way or another. Nutrient lockout dont happen because of how dialed in i have the top water routine or at least i think i do.... The closest thing to actually growing in substrate is me throwing bagseed in my yards designated area thats organic(compost plant matter and manure) i throw it in and water so to me thats just nature being nature thats why i dont document that cause i grab the hose water and forget it till next water no ph nothing lol kinda funny.That to me is not growing if im actually potting it or putting it in grow bags and controlling the nutes i consider growing. If its just some dirt outside that happens to be good for growing good but yea. Never really controlled soil grows so wouldnt know man.

Wow, I apologize. I medicated while watching the vid's, then seen the potted plant pic posted by nismo12 and just assumed I was still looking at YOUR plant. Disregard the soil question.
Great answer otherwise man.

Wow, I apologize. I medicated while watching the vid's, then seen the potted plant pic posted by nismo12 and just assumed I was still looking at YOUR plant. Disregard the soil question.
Great answer otherwise man.
Sorry about throwing you off a bit, but I have not run into any lock out. When I water, which is around 200 ppm off the tap also, I give it to them. I mean about 2 gallons per plant per water. So if there was build up, it's won't be there for long. :thumb:

Naaassty! Looking Good, I'm def tuned in. Also great videos they have been helpful for me. :thumb:

"I need to cut my finger nails. Don't make fun of me. At least they're clean." I laughed my ass off when you said that. Beautiful plant NastyAce!! You're roots look awesome. I thought you were moving it to the trash can for a second there. I was like... Awwww shittttt it's about to get real! I'm so high right now lol

Beautiful girl you have there. I was starting to wonder when you were gonna update again. Graveyard shift is a biatch, homie. I did it one time. I couldn't handle it. Well it was more like the people around me couldn't handle me. I was a moody MF. I give it up to the people that can do that and still maintain a fairly normal life.

I have to say it was hard watching you pluck those leaves man. It's not like I can talk, I top the shit out of my Northern Lights and I super crop my C99. So, we all abuse them in our own way. Can't wait to see that beast in the stretch when you put her in flower.

Here's to you, my hard working friend :roorrip: :roorrip:

Yes its a biatch but im used to those hours... I work around it. But yea thanx. I also only update when i do something major but if others start wanting sooner updates ill see what i can workout. I know for sure that as soon as flower begins ill be uploading every single week. So im looking forward to this grow and hope everyone else is also!!!!
And yes so far i have LST the main stem by tieing the 6 leaves to have a 6 peice pie formation. Then LST the 6 main stems down 2 weeks later. Also that same day i topped the main stems and fimmed the secondary growth. 16 days later i released the LST and Defoliated up to the last two growing leaves on every potential stem. 4 days later did it again. Holy shyt thats alot of stress but it still holding it down and now every stem and new growth has pistals showing me(us) its definitely female. And no signs of hermie after everything ive done it would have shown me hermie traits already. If its going to show any hermie it will be towards the end of flower but im hoping fo a clear run for the 450+ grams im really hope it goes as planned and so far so good.
Again thank you everyone thats been watching my grow and all newcomers. Thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom