Salchipapa27's - Crop King Seeds - Blueberry Grow

Sorry to hear man. I would just clip off the dead stuff and give them a few days to see if there's any progress on the super crispy one. Make sure you keep on the lookout for nanners incase the stress caused some hermie issues.

Whats funny is I actually found a seed carcass. but it was broken in half. Not sure if that was from the original potting but i don't think you could have been because it was transported or from the plant itself. But i haven't seen any other hermie signs yet. Thanks though I will definitely do some clipping and a little bit of water and see if they can push through.

The crazy thing is the one plant that was completely dried up when i found her when cut down and out ina small jar. Smells delicious. Better than any other plant i had and id like some opinions on that. 1 more blueberry being germinated currently

One blueberry germinated, planted now. Wondering when to start giving nutes. I think after the third node as formed. Any advice is appreciated. The other blueberry was showing no signs of growth so it was cut down. Surprisingly it is smelling dank and amazing but i havent dried it i just stored it in a medicine bottle and let it air out everyday a little. The last of the original blueberrys that survived the drought is really getting a nice cola i blame the nutes. Pictures soon.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hello...from the void. I have one blueberry going that was cut from the stem and its super dwarfed. I switched to 12/12 and now its growing some lighter green sites that will become bud sites. And also I have a sativa dominant nirvana freebie thats surpassed the damaged blueberry and is almost 3 feet. But again they were both switched to 12/12 about 3 days ago. still no white hairs. Ill be getting a phone monday and pics will come soon.

Although theres not much left the bluberry i did harvest made my biggest cola which was about the height of a lighter well a little over it and the girth of like a bottle of water it was awesome! unfortunately i monitored the RH in the jar but it was still not getting to that super dank smell that I smell when I walk outside at night. I want that stink but im still struggling to get it. I will continue doing research sorry for the break I will be also looking at forums I subbed to and looking at whats been going on!

f90a52a2cc2002d6b7a18e4c33f3e9dc.jpg

This tall lady here is the freebie seed it was giving me a hard time switching back to 12/12 but its started showing lots of little white hairs

46ff23d9e4c5e06fc1a8ed4bba648c1e.jpg

This one was a blueberry i had for a while but in the growing stage it stopped but i kept it on 18/6 the thing was i broke it very close to the stem and had to do surgery but now its growing a lot on 12/12 at the bud sites.

531cdfeeb49d05a4a30f83bc4e635b05.jpg

Heres another blueberry i planted but i put it in FFOF. Unlike my recent plants being in happy frog.

Anyway still just waiting to see whatll happen next ill keep this updated .

The blueberry that was injured is growing some really crystaly bud sites! However, it is really small so i dont expect much but the blueberry seedling is up to its 4th node and will get transported soon to the tent. The only problem is the nirvana freebie is very tall which would make it difficult for the plants to receive any light. Pictures coming soon!

55b041e01aee987f9b61c92a5bad5b84.jpg

The baby blueberry sex unknown but its cute

714e7e09889ae384f93cb547392fdef2.jpg

Lots of deficiencies (i butchered the spelling) on the blueberry that broke at the stem i think because the nutrient water has drained well and is still on the surface so i gave it a flush this morning. So crystaly though. Later today a more in depth update i promise. Any feedback is help. And anybody who knows how to get a super dank smelling crop please let me know ! Im trying but my last two grows were not that dank. . .

60a07d2bdd33cb5a7d25b39448db3492.jpg
e925fb4487cf555a50444733ed38e0cf.jpg

So what i really dont understand is how im going to get sugar leaves with this sativa since it seems to be making tons of pistils but not any sugar leaves around it like blueberry. Im guessing im very far from harvest? Any feedback is welcomed please!

. Any feedback is help. And anybody who knows how to get a super dank smelling crop please let me know ! Im trying but my last two grows were not that dank.
If you've only got the T5 fixture, then it will need to be alot closer if you want tighter buds. Unfortunately your buds will be light and airy due to lack of light, with wide internodes spacing as your flowering Beast demonstrates. You could try to rig up some pigtail cfls around the plants to augment the amount of luxes and penatration power. All items for that can be found at the hardware store. You'll get some buds brother, but for some "dank" tight buds you definitely need more light. :Namaste:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

If you've only got the T5 fixture, then it will need to be alot closer if you want tighter buds. Unfortunately your buds will be light and airy due to lack of light, with wide internodes spacing as your flowering Beast demonstrates. You could try to rig up some pigtail cfls around the plants to augment the amount of luxes and penatration power. All items for that can be found at the hardware store. You'll get some buds brother, but for some "dank" tight buds you definitely need more light. :Namaste:

KiG :green_heart:cheers
I agree with you on that. I do have a MH light somewhere but its unattainable for the moment. Im going to try my best to get light on her for what i can but if it drags out even after i harvest the blueberry with the defects ill just cut her down too.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom