Crocodocs First Photoperiodic - Ice Kush & Cream Caramel - 250W DS-HPS - Daily Update

Re: Crocodocs First Photoperiodic - Ice Kush & Cream Caramel - 250W DS-HPS - Daily Up

You should make a plan and then go for it. HOw much Plants are going in your Box atm?
I've got 2 that seem to be doing exceptionally well so I'm just going to do those to as the other three got burnt by the light so bad that it seems to have killed them off

Re: Crocodocs First Photoperiodic - Ice Kush & Cream Caramel - 250W DS-HPS - Daily Up

I've got 2 that seem to be doing exceptionally well so I'm just going to do those to as the other three got burnt by the light so bad that it seems to have killed them off

I would wait if they are big enough to Flower in your opinion after 21 Days. Are more Powerfull Light is usefull then, of yourse. But if they are too small at that point, maybe you want to wait a little longer. You have to see, every Strain is different, and some Times you got 2 seeds of the same strain from the same package and they will be different. What i want to say is, you have to make your decisions kinda on the fly, cause you don´t know how your girls gonna be. If you want to be sure you have to use clones. But if you are using your 250W DS HPS right now, you can order a more powerful light for flower anyway

I would wait if they are big enough to Flower in your opinion after 21 Days. Are more Powerfull Light is usefull then, of yourse. But if they are too small at that point, maybe you want to wait a little longer. You have to see, every Strain is different, and some Times you got 2 seeds of the same strain from the same package and they will be different. What i want to say is, you have to make your decisions kinda on the fly, cause you don´t know how your girls gonna be. If you want to be sure you have to use clones. But if you are using your 250W DS HPS right now, you can order a more powerful light for flower anyway
I'm ordering a 600w DS HPS in a weeks time. I get what your saying got to watch then see how they go then make the decision as it comes up. I'm gona watch how they go and make the choice on what to do with them as they go

Thats at least how do it. Per example, This grow wasn´t planned to be scrogged from it´s very beginning. But it turned out as a good idea. But next Time i will use a monoculture, that makes it easier. Another example, my plans on cloning. First i wanted to do them in soil, i already ordered another 8 Smartpots. But then i decided to do a DIY Deep Water Culture Hydro Grow. You learn by trying new things, and in my opninion i´m an absolut beginner. Really, there are so much Journals out there where you got some more expirienced growers. But i´m honored that you chose mine :) But to tell you, sometimes i´m really stoned, conclude that into what i´m telling you ;)

Thats at least how do it. Per example, This grow wasn´t planned to be scrogged from it´s very beginning. But it turned out as a good idea. But next Time i will use a monoculture, that makes it easier. Another example, my plans on cloning. First i wanted to do them in soil, i already ordered another 8 Smartpots. But then i decided to do a DIY Deep Water Culture Hydro Grow. You learn by trying new things, and in my opninion i´m an absolut beginner. Really, there are so much Journals out there where you got some more expirienced growers. But i´m honored that you chose mine :) But to tell you, sometimes i´m really stoned, conclude that into what i´m telling you ;)
Gona just see how they go and make a decision nearer the time. Trial and error seems to be the only way to truly know

Gona just see how they go and make a decision nearer the time. Trial and error seems to be the only way to truly know

Yes, there are some basics that are equal for everyone, but beyond that it is all very individual

Yes, there are some basics that are equal for everyone, but beyond that it is all very individual
Well lights have come back on all seems to be going well will try get a picture later on

So temps have spiked as we're having a mini heatwave room temp hit 40 degrees plants leaves began to change colour to a light green so I have raised the lights and watered them put a fan in to curb temp and they see to have dropped to about 36c hopefully this won't continue much more or I could be in trouble

as I progress with growing i may look to get a big 600w or 1200w led if things go right for me or I may get a 300 w led to start a 1 plant auto grow in a 2 ft by 2 ft just before this one is ready for harvest then when the auto get to about 4 weeks switch to a 400 hps

If you are looking for a LED to use on a 2x4, I would highly recommend the Perfect Sun Dwarf Star. Runs about 350.00 USA dollars (though I don't know where you are from or where you live). I am also growing with a Viparspectra and it does a really nice job as well. Its cheaper than the Perfect Sun but not as intense.

If you are looking for a LED to use on a 2x4, I would highly recommend the Perfect Sun Dwarf Star. Runs about 350.00 USA dollars (though I don't know where you are from or where you live). I am also growing with a Viparspectra and it does a really nice job as well. Its cheaper than the Perfect Sun but not as intense.
I'm in the UK definitely going to look for led soon I will look into these lights thank you

Hey SRFS, trial and error is absolutely the best way to go. I read and read tons of journals and watched countless videos on different parts of growing cannabis. It was all helpful but it really all boils down to doing it. Kind of like a fight.....everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face. Well your girls will do all sorts of stuff you weren't expecting and it will throw a monkey wrench in the best laid plan. My recommendation to you based on what I read, is grow them a little longer in veg. Play with training on them, top them, LST them, defoliate, basically abuse the hell out of them....learn what the photos are capable of and how they react to different things. I would go at least 30 days in veg if I was you before flipping. I vegged mine for 60+ days to give me more experience with them (also, I wasn't in a rush for bud so I could afford to grow a little longer). General rule of them is the longer the veg time, the more the harvest (unless you have strict height restrictions....then keep the veg time short).

There are a lot of great people on this site that will gladly help if you run into issues. Get in a bunch of different journals and growing styles. There is organic soil, coco growers, soil-less soil, hydroponics, aeroponics.....and you will learn a lot from each style.

Hey SRFS, trial and error is absolutely the best way to go. I read and read tons of journals and watched countless videos on different parts of growing cannabis. It was all helpful but it really all boils down to doing it. Kind of like a fight.....everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face. Well your girls will do all sorts of stuff you weren't expecting and it will throw a monkey wrench in the best laid plan. My recommendation to you based on what I read, is grow them a little longer in veg. Play with training on them, top them, LST them, defoliate, basically abuse the hell out of them....learn what the photos are capable of and how they react to different things. I would go at least 30 days in veg if I was you before flipping. I vegged mine for 60+ days to give me more experience with them (also, I wasn't in a rush for bud so I could afford to grow a little longer). General rule of them is the longer the veg time, the more the harvest (unless you have strict height restrictions....then keep the veg time short).

There are a lot of great people on this site that will gladly help if you run into issues. Get in a bunch of different journals and growing styles. There is organic soil, coco growers, soil-less soil, hydroponics, aeroponics.....and you will learn a lot from each style.
Being reading up for last couple hours gona veg for a longer period height restrictions bout 6ft 5 to 7 ft as ceiling height is 8ft tall so I can let this baby veg up until 4 to 5 ft then flower her from there

So temps have spiked as we're having a mini heatwave room temp hit 40 degrees plants leaves began to change colour to a light green so I have raised the lights and watered them put a fan in to curb temp and they see to have dropped to about 36c hopefully this won't continue much more or I could be in trouble

This is way to hot Brother. Even 36°C is a lot too much. I had the same Problems with my first grow. I thought i could never handle those Heat Problems. But endless nights of Thinking later and endless trial and errors later, i managed it. Turned out that it even can matter to turn around the Bulb by 90°. In my Case that was 1° less. Hanging a towel in there, where the bottom end og it was in a bottle of water, another degree down and a little more Humidity too. Installing the cheapest Cooltube i found, another 3°C. But of course, if your Room reaches 40°C (104°F for you Stank Brother) it´s just not possible to lower the temps inside your Box to an acceptable level. can you maybe post some Pics of your Setup? This would make things a lot easier Brother :)

Do you know where incNewZealand I could buy these pots?

Do you know where incNewZealand I could buy these pots?

No, but if you don´t find em on the net, you can lookout for a local nursery. these kinda Pots are often used there. Maybe they can help you

If you don´rt find em, u can use plastic bags. Not the really cheap ones, the better ones which are more like fabric. You have to cut a lot of holes at the bottom to make them drain properly, but after that the effect will be the same as with Air-Pots

Back
Top Bottom